Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later (1786 Views)

3 Reason Why You Should Pray Now / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / If We Don`t Pray Now Even Online Church Will Be No-more: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2021
PRAY NOW OR HAVE YOUR BLOOD SHED LATER

I was working on some documents in my office this morning, the 6th day of May, 2021. Exactly at 9:25am, the Lord Jesus Christ entered my office. His countenance was saturated with sorrow like one who is bereaved of His loved ones. The moment I saw Him, I became afraid. Then He said to me, "Son, I am in deep pains. The reason is that what God have been warning my people about for a long time is almost taking place. For a very long time - more than two years now, God have been warning Christians in Nigeria to pray seriously against the islamization of Nigeria but they did not take it very serious except very few. They relaxed and were fighting themselves. They don't realized that they were besieged by their enemies, even in their churches, their enemies have spies who report regularly to them with information about what the Christians are doing.

Now, the Islams are ready to take over Nigeria. They are set for actions while my people are relaxing and concentrating on their businesses. They love their monies more than their lives. Those who were killed, do they still do their businesses?

Christians in Nigeria should know that their enemies have marked them for death. While their enemies are busy equipping themselves, Christians are busy talking about their businesses and investments. They monitor their monies in the banks but they don't even keep watch over their environments at nights. They believed that God is watching over them daily which is correct but God cannot pray to Himself. It is the responsibilities of the Christians to watch and use their findings during the watch hours to pray to God for defence and other things.

If effectual and consistent prayers are not made over what is happening in Nigeria currently, before the year 2021 ends, Nigeria will become a global center of news headlines because what will happen in Nigeria will shake and as well affect the whole countries in the world.

Son, I know that some Christians are still praying, but the reason I came to you now is because the next stage of attacks on the communities and states in Nigeria cannot be controlled by the security agencies. Churches are going to be burnt down and clergies will be killed. More security agencies will be killed for defending lives and property. There will be an unspeakable and unexplainable confusions everywhere, I Jesus Christ, said, everywhere and not in some places. Banks and other offices will be shut down including major market centers in the country. Fuel stations will be burnt including other properties. All these are targeted to the actualization of the Islamization and disruption of national peace in the country. And if such happens, Christianity will be converted to Islam - what that means is that Christians will be forced to become Muslims. It has already started gradually but the next is that there is going to be massive killing in the Christian communities and a lot of people who will become Muslims so that they will not be killed.

My people should rise up and cry to God in prayer and fasting for 120 days. The prayer should be from 6am to 3pm daily. This is because God wants to glorify Himself in Nigeria. No person should say that it does not concern him or his church. This is because when the time of the enemies comes, it will concern every person both young and old, rich and poor, educated and illiterate - everybody.

Then He continued, "My people should start this prayer from 1st June to 28th September 2021.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2021
Continuation of the above :

The prayers points should focus on God's intervention on Nigeria and God's vengeance on the enemies of Christians and haters of national peace in the country. They can do it individually or in groups. Churches can set out their time to gather together for the prayers. Those who can go beyond the general time of fasting and prayer should go ahead. This prayer includes children like in the days of Prophet Jonah and the people of Nineveh. Children should be given fasting and prayer according to their age and health status. Adults above 60 years should fasting according to their strength and age and this includes people who are having health challenges.
And after the prayer, the result will glorify God.

But if my people fail to prayer, 1st October 2021 will become an unforgettable day in the history of Nigeria because unconsolable tears will flow in states of the country like it has never happened since the independent of the country. I, Jesus Christ, sent this warning from God this morning on this day May 6th, 2021. My hands are free from the blood of Christians in Nigeria. This is same way God warned the churches in Turkey but they took it for granted. When I was send by God and I gave them the warning before they were destroyed, I washed my hands from their blood as I gave them the message for them to know how serious it was. Yet, they relaxed and their enemies conquered them. The same is what I am doing hear. I WASH MY HANDS OFF THE BLOOD OF CHRISTIANS. If they like they should take the instruction serious or ignore it. I Jesus Christ have done what God who is my father said that I should do," Says Jesus Christ.

This message is from God's servant,
Apostle Ubani Kingsley C.
Whatsapp: 08091960938
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by Bruno3000(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2021
The Christians and Muslims in Nigeria can never be one people. Nothing binds us together. I just pity our unborn kids. Nigerian Christians arise and pray against this Pharaoh of our time.

2 Likes

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2021
Bruno3000:
The Christians and Muslims in Nigeria can never be one people. Nothing binds us together. I just pity our unborn kids. Nigerian Christians arise and pray against this Pharaoh of our time.

Islam is evil and their prophet was nothing but evil :

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ صَالِحٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، عَنْ عَمْرٍو، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ الْحَارِثِ - عَنْ بُكَيْرِ بْنِ الأَشَجِّ، عَنْ عُبَيْدَةَ بْنِ مُسَافِعٍ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، قَالَ بَيْنَمَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقْسِمُ قَسْمًا أَقْبَلَ رَجُلٌ فَأَكَبَّ عَلَيْهِ فَطَعَنَهُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِعُرْجُونٍ كَانَ مَعَهُ فَجُرِحَ بِوَجْهِهِ فَقَالَ لَهُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏
‏ تَعَالَ فَاسْتَقِدْ ‏"
‏ ‏‏ فَقَالَ بَلْ عَفَوْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ‏‏

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:
When the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was distributing something, a man came towards him and bent down on him. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) struck him with a bough and his face was wounded. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to him: Come and take retaliation. He said: no, I have forgiven, Messenger of Allah!.

Da'if (Al-Albani)
Sunan Abi Dawud 4536
In-book : Book 41, Hadith 43
English translation : Book 40, Hadith 4521
Abu Dawood

1 Like

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by mhmsadyq(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2021
Islamisation of Nigeria?

Truly Trinitarians are feeling insecure. I can understand. 2023 is around the corners.

This doesn't sound like the superhero Jesus Trinitarians brag about. This one seems to have been humbled. He also sounds insecure like his sheeple. LNGKMD!

I believe Nigeria is safely in the hands of Allah SWT. There is nothing any Trinity or a member of the Trinity can do about it.

Though it is good to prayer for Nigeria, especially at this trying times, when the crusaders are running riots in the south east and the boko harams and bandits are overwhelming the north.
There is a sincere need for prayers.

As for We the Believers, No shaking Insha Allah. Allah Promises us:

[41:30] Fuṣṣilat/Ha-Mim Sajdah-فُصِّلَت/حٰم السَّجْدَة
"اِنَّ الَّذِیۡنَ قَالُوۡا رَبُّنَا اللّٰہُ ثُمَّ اسۡتَقَامُوۡا تَتَنَزَّلُ عَلَیۡہِمُ الۡمَلٰٓئِکَۃُ اَلَّا تَخَافُوۡا وَ لَا تَحۡزَنُوۡا وَ اَبۡشِرُوۡا بِالۡجَنَّۃِ الَّتِیۡ کُنۡتُمۡ تُوۡعَدُوۡنَ ﴿۳۰﴾

Surely, those who say: ‘Our Lord is Allah,’ then stick to it (firmly), angels descend upon them (and saysmiley ‘Do not fear or grieve, and rejoice in the Paradise that you were promised.

[41:31] Fuṣṣilat/Ha-Mim Sajdah-فُصِّلَت/حٰم السَّجْدَة
"نَحۡنُ اَوۡلِیٰٓؤُکُمۡ فِی الۡحَیٰوۃِ الدُّنۡیَا وَ فِی الۡاٰخِرَۃِ ۚ وَ لَکُمۡ فِیۡہَا مَا تَشۡتَہِیۡۤ اَنۡفُسُکُمۡ وَ لَکُمۡ فِیۡہَا مَا تَدَّعُوۡنَ ﴿ؕ۳۱﴾

We are your friends and helpers in the life of this world and in the Hereafter (too). And there is for you every blessing that you long for. And all those things that you ask for are (available) for you there.

[41:32] Fuṣṣilat/Ha-Mim Sajdah-فُصِّلَت/حٰم السَّجْدَة
"نُزُلًا مِّنۡ غَفُوۡرٍ رَّحِیۡمٍ ﴿٪۳۲﴾

(This) is hospitality from the Most Forgiving, Ever-Merciful (Lord).’

Allahu Akbar!

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On May 07, 2021
enilove:
PRAY NOW OR HAVE YOUR BLOOD SHED LATER

I was working on some documents in my office this morning, the 6th day of May, 2021. Exactly at 9:25am, the Lord Jesus Christ entered my office. His countenance was saturated with sorrow like one who is bereaved of His loved ones. The moment I saw Him, I became afraid. Then He said to me, "Son, I am in deep pains. The reason is that what God have been warning my people about for a long time is almost taking place. For a very long time - more than two years now, God have been warning Christians in Nigeria to pray seriously against the islamization of Nigeria but they did not take it very serious except very few. They relaxed and were fighting themselves. They don't realized that they were besieged by their enemies, even in their churches, their enemies have spies who report regularly to them with information about what the Christians are doing.

Now, the Islams are ready to take over Nigeria. They are set for actions while my people are relaxing and concentrating on their businesses. They love their monies more than their lives. Those who were killed, do they still do their businesses?

Christians in Nigeria should know that their enemies have marked them for death. While their enemies are busy equipping themselves, Christians are busy talking about their businesses and investments. They monitor their monies in the banks but they don't even keep watch over their environments at nights. They believed that God is watching over them daily which is correct but God cannot pray to Himself. It is the responsibilities of the Christians to watch and use their findings during the watch hours to pray to God for defence and other things.

If effectual and consistent prayers are not made over what is happening in Nigeria currently, before the year 2021 ends, Nigeria will become a global center of news headlines because what will happen in Nigeria will shake and as well affect the whole countries in the world.

Son, I know that some Christians are still praying, but the reason I came to you now is because the next stage of attacks on the communities and states in Nigeria cannot be controlled by the security agencies. Churches are going to be burnt down and clergies will be killed. More security agencies will be killed for defending lives and property. There will be an unspeakable and unexplainable confusions everywhere, I Jesus Christ, said, everywhere and not in some places. Banks and other offices will be shut down including major market centers in the country. Fuel stations will be burnt including other properties. All these are targeted to the actualization of the Islamization and disruption of national peace in the country. And if such happens, Christianity will be converted to Islam - what that means is that Christians will be forced to become Muslims. It has already started gradually but the next is that there is going to be massive killing in the Christian communities and a lot of people who will become Muslims so that they will not be killed.

My people should rise up and cry to God in prayer and fasting for 120 days. The prayer should be from 6am to 3pm daily. This is because God wants to glorify Himself in Nigeria. No person should say that it does not concern him or his church. This is because when the time of the enemies comes, it will concern every person both young and old, rich and poor, educated and illiterate - everybody.

Then He continued, "My people should start this prayer from 1st June to 28th September 2021.

To be continued.
So, essentially, by this you declare to us that your God said that Nigerian Christians should pray AGAINST their enemies? lipsrsealed

The same God who declared that He has overcome the world on the behalf of His His followers is now saying He never did overcome the world but instead wants Nigerian Christians to pray AGAINST their enemies in order that this "Islamization" of Nigeria maybe overcome? lipsrsealed

Jesus Christ called you "Son"? lipsrsealed

The same God who gave us Isaiah 58 is calling us to fast for 120 days before He can overcome "Islamization" of Nigeria in our behalf? He changed His mind? undecided
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2021
mhmsadyq:
Islamisation of Nigeria?

Truly Trinitarians are feeling insecure. I can understand. 2023 is around the corners.

This doesn't sound like the superhero Jesus Trinitarians brag about. This one seems to have been humbled. He also sounds insecure like his sheeple. LNGKMD!

I believe Nigeria is safely in the hands of Allah SWT. There is nothing any Trinity or a member of the Trinity can do about it.

Though it is good to prayer for Nigeria, especially at this trying times, when the crusaders are running riots in the south east and the boko harams and bandits are overwhelming the north.
There is a sincere need for prayers.

As for We the Believers, No shaking Insha Allah. Allah Promises us:

[41:30] Fuṣṣilat/Ha-Mim Sajdah-فُصِّلَت/حٰم السَّجْدَة
"اِنَّ الَّذِیۡنَ قَالُوۡا رَبُّنَا اللّٰہُ ثُمَّ اسۡتَقَامُوۡا تَتَنَزَّلُ عَلَیۡہِمُ الۡمَلٰٓئِکَۃُ اَلَّا تَخَافُوۡا وَ لَا تَحۡزَنُوۡا وَ اَبۡشِرُوۡا بِالۡجَنَّۃِ الَّتِیۡ کُنۡتُمۡ تُوۡعَدُوۡنَ ﴿۳۰﴾

Surely, those who say: ‘Our Lord is Allah,’ then stick to it (firmly), angels descend upon them (and saysmiley ‘Do not fear or grieve, and rejoice in the Paradise that you were promised.

[41:31] Fuṣṣilat/Ha-Mim Sajdah-فُصِّلَت/حٰم السَّجْدَة
"نَحۡنُ اَوۡلِیٰٓؤُکُمۡ فِی الۡحَیٰوۃِ الدُّنۡیَا وَ فِی الۡاٰخِرَۃِ ۚ وَ لَکُمۡ فِیۡہَا مَا تَشۡتَہِیۡۤ اَنۡفُسُکُمۡ وَ لَکُمۡ فِیۡہَا مَا تَدَّعُوۡنَ ﴿ؕ۳۱﴾

We are your friends and helpers in the life of this world and in the Hereafter (too). And there is for you every blessing that you long for. And all those things that you ask for are (available) for you there.

[41:32] Fuṣṣilat/Ha-Mim Sajdah-فُصِّلَت/حٰم السَّجْدَة
"نُزُلًا مِّنۡ غَفُوۡرٍ رَّحِیۡمٍ ﴿٪۳۲﴾

(This) is hospitality from the Most Forgiving, Ever-Merciful (Lord).’

Allahu Akbar!

Your Allah is the devil .

All these killings your devilish god had been carrying out in the past was because of the lack of prayer from the Christians.

As long as we can pray , your god will be disgraced , in the name of Jesus , as Muhammad was disgraced :

Hadith
Narrated Sahl bin Saud As-Sa`idi:

When the helmet broke on the head of the Prophet (ﷺ) and his face became covered with blood and his incisor tooth broke (i.e. during the battle of Uhud), `Ali used to bring water in his shield while Fatima was washing the blood off his face. When Fatima saw that the bleeding increased because of the water, she took a mat (of palm leaves), burnt it, and stuck it (the burnt ashes) on the wound of Allah's Apostle, whereupon the bleeding stopped.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5722
In-book : Book 76, Hadith 37
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 71, Hadith 618  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

1 Like

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On May 07, 2021
Bruno3000:
Christians should, against God's very own commandment to them, arise and pray AGAINST the muslims? undecided
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 11:01pm On May 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, essentially, by this you declare to us that your God said that Nigerian Christians should pray AGAINST their enemies? lipsrsealed

The same God who declared that He has overcome the world on the behalf of His His followers is now saying He never did overcome the world but instead wants Nigerian Christians to pray AGAINST their enemies in order that this "Islamization" of Nigeria maybe overcome? lipsrsealed

Jesus Christ called you "Son"? lipsrsealed

The same God who gave us Isaiah 58 is calling us to fast for 120 days before He can overcome "Islamization" of Nigeria in our behalf? He changed His mind? undecided

You are spiritualiy ignorant. You don't know the Bible and you lack spiritual understanding .

Because Jesus said he has overcome the the world means you should not pray and fast ?

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 KJV
Pray without ceasing.
[18] In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Did Isiah 58 say you should not fast?
Your ignorance is mixed with deceit. You can never learn.

1 Like

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by bobestman(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2021
You see what I tell Christians about the false light/Messiah they all call and see. The true Messiah is not Jesus. Read scripture in the original language and you won't see such names. Neither do you see people in Isreal where they claimed it all happened give their children such name. Thieves who hijacked the true gospel of the Messiah added that name to the bible. You call the name and get answer and you think he is the one who did it? Your spirit guide/guardian angel/your light is the one who answer your prayers. This is why any religion can get answers to prayers no matter who they call as long as they have a good heart. The kind of error you people are in is very huge till the day it will be cleared from your eyes and you all will see the person you all call

You claimed He came to you, some even say he sat with them....hehehe. What happened to the one they wrote as Paul to you when he saw the true Messiah? What happened to John when he saw him and also the prophets of old? See, you may go blind or become sick for many days. You guys are seeing the wrong Messiah. The true one does not appear to people these times, this is cos according to timing, he would be on earth now for his mission. Already born and waiting for manifestation. The person who people see to warn or guide them is their spirit guide or personal angel.

You also claimed he warned you to pray against muslim...haha! This is wickedness. God Almighty can't go against his children. All Muslims are not evil. All Christians are also not evil. They even understand most things in the book more than Christians cos their book is in the original tongue unlike the bible that has been transliterated many times and lots of truth removed. All of you are all religions but God Almighty created non but gave you Ways or commandments to follow and live. Religion which God Almighty never created is the cause of most of our problems in Nigeria and has killed more people more than the Devil. In some nations in Africa, Muslims and Christians live as brothers. There are bad people in Christianity, Islam and all religions. There are also good people.

The war between South and North in Nigeria is something many of Christians don't understand. It will claim a lot of lives. The Fulanis are the descendant of ancient Assyria and are always on the neck of Izreal, the children of God Almighty. They are the weapon of God Almighty to pass judgement on His disobedient and rebellious children. They have abandoned their true ways for religions that are not cast up. They have abandoned the ancient path and follow the broad way. We must be prepared but many will go for the incoming new nation

Jerramiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways(Religions-Chrislamjew), and see(watch), and ask(seek) for the OLD PATH, where is the GOOD WAY, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest( truesabbath after judgement) for your souls. But they(All your religions) said, We will not walk therein
Our Creator is not the author of confusion as seen in all your religions. He is coming to restore the true and perfect WAY.

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 11:49pm On May 07, 2021
bobestman:
You see what I tell Christians about the false light/Messiah they all call and see. The true Messiah is not Jesus. Read scripture in the original language and you won't see such names. Neither do you see people in Isreal where they claimed it all happened give their children such name. Thieves who hijacked the true gospel of the Messiah added that name to the bible. You call the name and get answer and you think he is the one who did it? Your spirit guide/guardian angel/your light is the one who answer your prayers. This why any religion can get answers to prayers no matter who they call as long as they have a good heart. The kind of error you people are in is very huge till the day it will be clear

You claimed He came to you, some even say he sat with them....hehehe. What happened to the one they wrote as Paul to you when he saw the true Messiah? What happened to John when he saw him and also the prophets of old? See, you may go blind or become sick for many days. You guys are seeing the wrong Messiah. The true does not appear to people in this cos according to timing, he would be on earth now for his mission. Already born and waiting for manifestation. The person who people see to warn or guide them is their spirit guide.

You also claimed he warned you to pray against muslim...haha! This is wickedness. God Almighty can't go against his children. All Muslims are not evil. They even understand most things in the book more than Christians cos their book is in the original tongue unlike the bible that has been transliterated many times and lots of truth removed. All of you are all religions but the created non but gave you ways or commandments to follow and live. Religion which God Almighty never create is the cause of most of our problems in Nigeria and has killed more people more than the Devil. In some nations in Africa, Muslims and Christians live as brothers.

The war between South and North in Nigeria is something many of Christians don't understand. It will claim a lot of lives. The Fulanis are the descendant of ancient Assyria and are always on the neck of Izreal, the children of God almighty. They are the weapon of God almighty to pass judgement on His disobedient and rebellious children. They have abandoned their true ways for religions that are not cast up. They have abandoned the ancient path and follow the broad way. We must be prepared but many will go for a new nation

Jerramiah 6:16
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
Our Creator is not the author of confusion as seen in all your religions. He is coming to restore the true and perfect WAY.

How is praying against the devil a sin?

Are the Muslims worshiping the true God? No.
It is the devil that possessed their prophet and all the jihadist .
It is that devil we are praying against.

2 Likes

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by bobestman(m): 12:02am On May 08, 2021
enilove:

How is praying against the devil a sin?

Are the Muslims worshiping the true God? No.
It is the devil that possessed their prophet and all the jihadist .
It is that devil we are praying against.

Have you seen the devil before?
You Christians and Muslims are on the same level or fence. Error is error whether small or big. Are all your pastors and prophets not possessed too? They teach many false doctrines and don't know the true Messiah. They are decieving you all too. What will happen in Nigeria will swallow all your churches and many of you will know that the true temple is in you
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On May 08, 2021
enilove:

You are spiritualiy ignorant. You don't know the Bible and you lack spiritual understanding .

Because Jesus said he has overcome the the world means you should not pray and fast ?

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 KJV
Pray without ceasing.
[18] In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Did Isiah 58 say you should not fast?
Your ignorance is mixed with deceit. You can never learn.
I am afraid you are the ignorant one here. There is nothing spiritual about any of this as this seems clearly birthed of a delusion and not of God. undecided

1. Jesus Christ prescribed fasting and praying for the eviction of demons. He even used the words, "this kind goes out ...." , to help you understand that what He prescribed applied to that particular situation. So where does the idea that Jesus Christ wants you to fast and pray against your enemies or for the eviction of those you love to hate? undecided

2. Jesus Christ said he had overcome the world on your behalf...the world includes the muslims who are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God which you are meant to be a part of. undecided

3. Jesus Christ commanded that you Love your enemies and pray for them, not against them. Anyone claiming God has asked him or her to pray against the schemes of a select enemy is obviously suffering from a delusion of sorts. undecided

4. Jesus Christ commanded that you continue to pray until you recieve what it is you asked/search for/knock for. That command does not give you free reigns to then go against any of His teachings and commandments to you and it certainly does not mean you should ALSO fast to do so. No, He simply commanded that you continue to ask until you recieve that which you have asked for. undecided

5. The Word of God, the teachings of Jesus Christ is Spirit. If what you believe in is against the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, it becomes a thing of delusions - that which is against God presents itself in that form. And what your OP prints is a product of a deluded mind. undecided
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by NdaKingi: 12:49am On May 08, 2021
enilove:

Your Allah is the devil .

All these killings your devilish god had been carrying out in the past was because of the lack of prayer from the Christians.

As long as we can pray , your god will be disgraced , in the name of Jesus , as Muhammad was disgraced :

Hadith
Narrated Sahl bin Saud As-Sa`idi:

When the helmet broke on the head of the Prophet (ﷺ) and his face became covered with blood and his incisor tooth broke (i.e. during the battle of Uhud), `Ali used to bring water in his shield while Fatima was washing the blood off his face. When Fatima saw that the bleeding increased because of the water, she took a mat (of palm leaves), burnt it, and stuck it (the burnt ashes) on the wound of Allah's Apostle, whereupon the bleeding stopped.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5722
In-book : Book 76, Hadith 37
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 71, Hadith 618  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Continue to make the already misguided happy with your irrelevant quotes and misguided interpretation of Allah's and His Messenger's words.

[7:146] Al-A‘rāf-الْأَعْرَاف
"سَاَصۡرِفُ عَنۡ اٰیٰتِیَ الَّذِیۡنَ یَتَکَبَّرُوۡنَ فِی الۡاَرۡضِ بِغَیۡرِ الۡحَقِّ ؕ وَ اِنۡ یَّرَوۡا کُلَّ اٰیَۃٍ لَّا یُؤۡمِنُوۡا بِہَا ۚ وَ اِنۡ یَّرَوۡا سَبِیۡلَ الرُّشۡدِ لَا یَتَّخِذُوۡہُ سَبِیۡلًا ۚ وَ اِنۡ یَّرَوۡا سَبِیۡلَ الۡغَیِّ یَتَّخِذُوۡہُ سَبِیۡلًا ؕ ذٰلِکَ بِاَنَّہُمۡ کَذَّبُوۡا بِاٰیٰتِنَا وَ کَانُوۡا عَنۡہَا غٰفِلِیۡنَ ﴿۱۴۶﴾

I shall keep those who are unjustly arrogant in the land from (comprehending and accepting) My Revelations. And (even) if they see all signs, they will not believe in them, and (even) if they find the path of guidance, they will not adopt it as (their) way, but if they perceive the wrong path, they will embrace it as their way. It is because they denied Our Revelations and remained negligent of them.

Anyways, back to the topic.

Your god that knows what the Muslims are planning against his children can only come and ask them to pray against the plight that is about to befall them. Is that one god?
Before he came to die for your sins, did he ask you to pray and fast?

I understand his dilema. He stands no chance before Allah's decree.
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 1:05am On May 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are the ignorant one here. There is nothing spiritual about any of this as this seems clearly birthed of a delusion and not of God. undecided

1. Jesus Christ prescribed fasting and praying for the eviction of demons. He even used the words, "this kind goes out ...." , to help you understand that what He prescribed applied to that particular situation. So where does the idea that Jesus Christ wants you to fast and pray against your enemies or for the eviction of those you love to hate? undecided

2. Jesus Christ said he had overcome the world on your behalf...the world includes the muslims who are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God which you are meant to be a part of. undecided

3. Jesus Christ commanded that you Love your enemies and pray for them, not against them. Anyone claiming God has asked him or her to pray against the schemes of a select enemy is obviously suffering from a delusion of sorts. undecided

4. Jesus Christ commanded that you continue to pray until you recieve what it is you asked/search for/knock for. That command does not give you free reigns to then go against any of His teachings and commandments to you and it certainly does not mean you should ALSO fast to do so. No, He simply commanded that you continue to ask until you recieve that which you have asked for. undecided

5. The Word of God, the teachings of Jesus Christ is Spirit. If what you believe in is against the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, it becomes a thing of delusions - that which is against God presents itself in that form. And what your OP prints is a product of a deluded mind. undecided

You are ignorant of the Bible and its applications. That is the pure truth.

Your first point is a proof to this. There was a thread about someone who died after fasting for 10 days where you said fasting was not ordained or necessary for Christians because of Isaiah 58. But here you are saying Jesus prescribed fastings and prayers for evictions of demons
This shows you are a kid yet to matured

Do you think the Muslims are worshiping God?

What is bad in praying to avert evil ?
Is it a good thing to kill innocent people because of religion?

We can't carry guns to prevent ourselves because of God's commandments but it is not evil to ask God to protect us by Himself , is it ?

1 Like

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by Kobojunkie: 1:33am On May 08, 2021
enilove:

You are ignorant of the Bible and its applications. That is the pure truth.

Your first point is a proof to this. There was a thread about someone who died after fasting for 10 days where you said fasting was not ordained or necessary for Christians because of Isaiah 58. But here you are saying Jesus prescribed fastings and prayers for evictions of demons
This shows you are a kid yet to matured

Do you think the Muslims are worshiping God?

What is bad in praying to avert evil ?
Is it a good thing to kill innocent people because of religion?

We can't carry guns to prevent ourselves because of God's commandments but it is not evil to ask God to protect us by Himself , is it ?
1. Fasting was nor ordained? The probmen with very many of you is don't even makes attempts at understanding the comments you rush to respond to. Yes, Jesus Christ precribed fasting and prayer for the casting out of some, and not alll demons, and yes, I believe it is the fasting defined by God in Isaiah 58 that He prescribed, what part of that do you not understand? undecided

2. It doesn't matter whether the muslims are worshipping God or a foot. Jesus Christ, the one whom to pretend to maturely follow commands you against hating them or praying against them. If being mature means living in direct disobedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, you can keep it all for yourself thank you. undecided

3. Praying to avert evil or praying against the schemes of those whom you have so conveniently declared are evil here? Jesus Christ commands you against hating others or praying against them. undecided

4. Again, regardless of their world views, the command that Jesus Christ has given you is simple. Love your enemies, do not fight against them or defend yourselves against them ; pray for them. Why is it so hard for you to do what your own God has called on you to do, yet it is so easy for you to point accusing fingers at the muslims claiming they are more evil than you are in your disobedience of your God? undecided

5. Ask God to protect you FROM/AGAINST your muslim enemies, you mean? undecided
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Fasting was nor ordained? The probmen with very many of you is don't even makes attempts at understanding the comments you rush to respond to. Yes, Jesus Christ precribed fasting and prayer for the casting out of some, and not alll demons, and yes, I believe it is the fasting defined by God in Isaiah 58 that He prescribed, what part of that do you not understand? undecided

2. It doesn't matter whether the muslims are worshipping God or a foot. Jesus Christ, the one whom to pretend to maturely follow commands you against hating them or praying against them. If being mature means living in direct disobedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, you can keep it all for yourself thank you. undecided

3. Praying to avert evil or praying against the schemes of those whom you have so conveniently declared are evil here? Jesus Christ commands you against hating others or praying against them. undecided

4. Again, regardless of their world views, the command that Jesus Christ has given you is simple. Love your enemies, do not fight against them or defend yourselves against them ; pray for them. Why is it so hard for you to do what your own God has called on you to do, yet it is so easy for you to point accusing fingers at the muslims claiming they are more evil than you are in your disobedience of your God? undecided

5. Ask God to protect you FROM/AGAINST your muslim enemies, you mean? undecided

Leah shuab was kidnapped by the Boko haram and taken to the forest to be molested. Her ambitions have been dashed to pieces . Is that good to you?
To pray for such not to happen again is evil ?

You ignorance can't be imagined.

To pray so that the Muslims will not destroy our properties and kill innocent ones is not Biblical ?

About 3000 souls were killed by the Muslims when the world trade centre building was raised down by an aircraft of the Jihadist in September 11 2001 in the US.
If your family or your children had been among them or among those killed by the Boko Haram , would you pray for them ?

It is Biblical to pray against evil

Try and learn and stop being an antagonist . Most of your comments are senseless .

1 Like

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2021
We are gradually entering into the great tribulation {Matthew 24:21} true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) will be terrorised to the full when all other religionsts join in fighting and killing either in support of their religion or to defend themselves {Revelations 6:3-4} but we must remain harmless as doves no matter the situation {Matthew 10:16} so we are prepared for whatever Satan and his agents will do to us because Jesus already forewarned us that if those days are not shortened no JWs will remain alive but on account of our born again Christian Brothers some of us will survive the tribulations! Matthew 24:22 compare to Revelations 7:14

We are not scared of those who can kill our bodies but can't destroy our faith {Matthew 10:28} our blood is precious to Jesus and he will revenge for the blood of all God's faithful servants {Luke 11:47-51} provided we remain obedient to him till the end! Revelations 12:11 smiley
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by GeneralDae: 10:25am On May 08, 2021
enilove

Leah shuab was kidnapped by the Boko haram and taken to the forest to be molested. Her ambitions have been dashed to pieces . Is that good to you?
You are right that we should pray against terrorists of all kinds and religons. However, your message seem to be against Islam as a whole even the so called peaceful yoruba Muslims. Why is that? Concerning Leah Sharibu, it is man's wickedness to man. What would you say about the girl from Edo state who was gang raped and brutally killed in a church?

To pray so that the Muslims will not destroy our properties and kill innocent ones is not Biblical ?
But even so called Christians who grew up in Christian homes in the South have been Kidnappers and Yahoo boys. I think you need to extend your prayers to the country as a whole. The entire country is fvckd up, both Christians and Muslims.

About 3000 souls were killed by the Muslims when the world trade centre building was raised down by an aircraft of the Jihadist in September 11 2000 in the US.
If your family or your children had been among them or among those killed by the Boko Haram , would you pray for them ?
Man's inhumanity to Man, that's what it is. It comes in the guise of politics, religon, culture, etc.

True. But the country as a whole have become evil. If you don't have BokoHaram problem, you still have problem of kidnappers, ritualists, etc. The God or Jesus I know cannot be bothered about only one side of evil in the country simply because they are Muslims.
What you should know is that both Christians and Muslims are actually delusional. It doesn't stop God from loving them or giving them his sun.
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2021
GeneralDae:
enilove

You are right that we should pray against terrorists of all kinds and religons. However, your message seem to be against Islam as a whole even the so called peaceful yoruba Muslims. Why is that? Concerning Leah Sharibu, it is man's wickedness to man. What would you say about the girl from Edo state who was gang raped and brutally killed in a church?

But even so called Christians who grew up in Christian homes in the South have been Kidnappers and Yahoo boys. I think you need to extend your prayers to the country as a whole. The entire country is fvckd up, both Christians and Muslims.

Man's inhumanity to Man, that's what it is. It comes in the guise of politics, religon, culture, etc.

True. But the country as a whole have become evil. If you don't have BokoHaram problem, you still have problem of kidnappers, ritualists, etc. The God or Jesus I know cannot be bothered about only one side of evil in the country simply because they are Muslims.
What you should know is that both Christians and Muslims are actually delusional. It doesn't stop God from loving them or giving them his sun.

You are 80% right.

You wrong to think God cannot be bothered about only one side of the evil in the sense that an evil that will claim more than 30 million lives in a year is a serious matter than the evil that will claim 100 Thousands lives in a year. More so when it will hinder generations after them from going the way of the true God.

I pray generally , at least twice a week , for the nation with regard to evils and wars of any kind .

Lastly , what makes you to think Christians are delusional ?
Do you think all that is to life is restricted to earthly comfort ?

Mark 8:36 KJV
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

2 Likes

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by Kobojunkiee: 12:30pm On May 08, 2021
enilove:

You ignorance can't be imagined.

About 3000 souls were killed by the Muslims when the world trade centre building was raised down by an aircraft of the Jihadist in September 11 2001 in the US.

Try and learn and stop being an antagonist . Most of your comments are senseless .
1. So because Leah Shuab was kidnapped by BokoHaram and stripped of her ambitions by her molesters, you are willing to, against God's own commandment, stand against her molesters in God's name? undecided

2. Praying for a thing not to happen again is one thing but praying against a people, a group, the ones who you deem your enemy in this is another thing. This your stand is not defined against evil but against those who you have taken as your enemies - people who are of this world. undecided

In the Lord's prayer, Jesus Christ gives us the example of how to pray against evil. What you do here is obviously not about praying against evil but instead praying against your enemies, something that is directly against God's commandment. undecided

3. When you pray against the muslims, you are going against God's direct commandment that you love your enemies and pray FOR them, not against them. The key here is these people are clearly your enemies in this and God is clear on what you should not do. undecided

4. Jesus Christ prayed out of love for those who put Him on the cross. Stephen, in the book of Acts, prayed with love for his enemies as they stoned him to death. God wants us to pray For them, our enemies, not against them. undecided
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by Bruno3000(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Christians should, against God's very own commandment to them, arise and pray AGAINST the muslims? undecided
Yea, the very Muslims who have become a terror to the peaceful Children of the LIVING GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by mujahid777(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2021
enilove:

Islam is evil and their prophet was nothing but evil :

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ صَالِحٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، عَنْ عَمْرٍو، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ الْحَارِثِ - عَنْ بُكَيْرِ بْنِ الأَشَجِّ، عَنْ عُبَيْدَةَ بْنِ مُسَافِعٍ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، قَالَ بَيْنَمَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقْسِمُ قَسْمًا أَقْبَلَ رَجُلٌ فَأَكَبَّ عَلَيْهِ فَطَعَنَهُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِعُرْجُونٍ كَانَ مَعَهُ فَجُرِحَ بِوَجْهِهِ فَقَالَ لَهُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏
‏ تَعَالَ فَاسْتَقِدْ ‏"
‏ ‏‏ فَقَالَ بَلْ عَفَوْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ‏‏

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:
When the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was distributing something, a man came towards him and bent down on him. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) struck him with a bough and his face was wounded. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to him: Come and take retaliation. He said: no, I have forgiven, Messenger of Allah!.

Da'if (Al-Albani)
Sunan Abi Dawud 4536
In-book : Book 41, Hadith 43
English translation : Book 40, Hadith 4521
Abu Dawood

What is this xtian imbecîle saying undecided
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
1. So because Leah Shuab was kidnapped by BokoHaram and stripped of her ambitions by her molesters, you are willing to, against God's own commandment, stand against her molesters in God's name? undecided

2. Praying for a thing not to happen again is one thing but praying against a people, a group, the ones who you deem your enemy in this is another thing. This your stand is not defined against evil but against those who you have taken as your enemies - people who are of this world. undecided

In the Lord's prayer, Jesus Christ gives us the example of how to pray against evil. What you do here is obviously not about praying against evil but instead praying against your enemies, something that is directly against God's commandment. undecided

3. When you pray against the muslims, you are going against God's direct commandment that you love your enemies and pray FOR them, not against them. The key here is these people are clearly your enemies in this and God is clear on what you should not do. undecided

4. Jesus Christ prayed out of love for those who put Him on the cross. Stephen, in the book of Acts, prayed with love for his enemies as they stoned him to death. God wants us to pray For them, our enemies, not against them. undecided

It is not by force , go and pray for them.

But I will pray that their agenda would not come to pass , in Jesus name.

And all those who are agents of darkness who wants the agenda of the Muslim jihadists to come to pass , shall be wasted along with the evil jihadists , in Jesus name.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2021
Where do you live?
If your "blood were to be shed" now for whatever reason whose hands is it likely to be?
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by Kobojunkiee: 2:39pm On May 09, 2021
enilove:

It is not by force , go and pray for them.

But I will pray that their agenda would not come to pass , in Jesus name.

And all those who are agents of darkness who wants the agenda of the Muslim jihadists to come to pass , shall be wasted along with the evil jihadists , in Jesus name.

Amen.
You are right that it is not by force. However, you have to at least ask yourself if your efforts amount to much where God is concerned. undecided

God sees your heart and knows the reason for the petitions you make and it is there He judges you. The words of your mouth are just for show... He knows your very intentions. undecided

You now say you will pray against their agenda and not against them. Be aware that it is not the words out of your mouth that He judges you by but by that which is stored up in your heart. undecided
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by Kobojunkiee: 2:40pm On May 09, 2021
Bruno3000:
Yea, the very Muslims who have become a terror to the peaceful Children of the LIVING GOD.
At least you are honest in your fervor that you are against the muslims and against God in all this too. undecided
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
Where do you live?
If your "blood were to be shed" now for whatever reason whose hands is it likely to be?

I live in Ogun state.

My blood shall not be shed , in Jesus' name.

Anyone planning evil for the Christians in this nation shall not succeed and every weapon of destructions bought to destroy churches and to waste lives of the Christians shall be used to destroy those who bought them , in the name of Jesus.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2021
enilove:

I live in Ogun state.

My blood shall not be shed , in Jesus' name.

Anyone planning evil for the Christians in this nation shall not succeed and every weapon of destructions bought to destroy churches and to waste lives of the Christians shall be used to destroy those who bought them , in the name of Jesus.

Amen.
Others made the same prayer.
If anything were to happen to you,it will be more likely at the hands of your fellow xtians.
I think that's what you should worry about more.
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
You are right that it is not by force. However, you have to at least ask yourself if your efforts amount to much where God is concerned. undecided

God sees your heart and knows the reason for the petitions you make and it is there He judges you. The words of your mouth are just for show... He knows your very intentions. undecided

You now say you will pray against their agenda and not against them. Be aware that it is not the words out of your mouth that He judges you by but by that which is stored up in your heart. undecided

You are never making any sensible contributions to most threads.
All you do is to antagonize everyone's opinions.

The title of this thread is '' pray now or have your blood shed later ''.

What kind of prayers are you going to pray ?
Is it not for their evil plans not to come to pass?
And to pray as the Holy Spirit directs you.

But you just argue and argue for the sake of arguments.
Is not a right spirit to be too argumentative.

Try and learn , so as to grow spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Others made the same prayer.
If anything were to happen to you,it will be more likely at the hands of your fellow xtians.
I think that's what you should worry about more.

Historically , how many Christians have you seen killing Christians for the spreading of Christianity?
And how many Christians have been killed in this nation by Muslims to spread their religion? Records abound .
What about around the world , these are uncountable.
And how did they spread their religion ? Was it by preaching or violence ? Judge for yourself.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

قٰتِلُوا الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلَا بِالْيَوْمِ الْأَاخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُۥ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ الْحَقِّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتٰبَ حَتّٰى يُعْطُوا الْجِزْيَةَ عَنْ يَدٍ وَهُمْ صٰغِرُونَ
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 29)
Re: Pray Now Or Have Your Blood Shed Later by enilove(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2021
bobestman:

Have you seen the devil before?
You Christians and Muslims are on the same level or fence. Error is error whether small or big. Are all your pastors and prophets not possessed too? They teach many false doctrines and don't know the true Messiah. They are decieving you all too. What will happen in Nigeria will swallow all your churches and many of you will know that the true temple is in you

Proverbs 14:7 KJV
Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be In The World But Not Of The World. / The Tragedy Of Atheism / If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.