Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Help: My Marriage Is About To Crashed - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: My Marriage Is About To Crashed (676 Views)

Health Challenges In My Marriage: I Am Worried / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Marriage Is About To Crashed by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2021
budaatum:

You are indeed sweet like your name.
I really wish you luck.

Really appreciate boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Marriage Is About To Crashed by SpiritFree: 8:59pm On May 07, 2021
OP you mentioned in the comments that she has been circumcised. Personally I think FGM can have lasting psychological effects even affecting sexual life in all the ways you've explained.
I recommend you explore other means of sexual gratification with your wife asides penetration, and of course you both have to develop a stronger bond to be free to fully maximise your bodies to the fullest.
Be patient, there's remedy! Kudos! For the effort so far!

1 Like

Re: Help: My Marriage Is About To Crashed by budaatum: 9:04pm On May 07, 2021
olabrinks:
Are you a woman or do you have a vagina? If my post does resonate with you, it’s not hard to read and ignore. Thanks.
Would you like to feel under my skirt to find out what's there?

If my response does not resonate with you take your own advice and read and ignore. Its not hard. But do not expect to generalise and expect to be ignored. Nairaland does not work that way.
Re: Help: My Marriage Is About To Crashed by budaatum: 9:07pm On May 07, 2021
WinterMinter:
Has she been circumcised?

Would you believe I missed this!

That's FGM, Oyin.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Marriage Is About To Crashed by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2021
budaatum:

Would you believe I missed this!

That's FGM, Oyin.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Marriage Is About To Crashed by fehintiola324: 12:20am On May 08, 2021
Work on itIf you need American whatsapp number, check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Buy Glucometers In Nigeria / Can There Be A Diet For Foodies? / I Always Feel Severe Fatique After Meal. Any Meal At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.