Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. (3971 Views)

My Experience Using XIAOMI Device / Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. by Jacku: 6:06pm On May 09, 2021
donbenie:
Who cares what you think? grin cheesy

same way nobody cares about you.
Re: Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. by Jacku: 6:07pm On May 09, 2021
Xiaomi1:
who is this unbaptized pagan?
face facts. If people are complaining, instead of saying they are trying to bring the brand down, why not proffer a solution instead? Their complaints might be genuine. Even if you're a marketer, atleast do it with sense, reasoning and empathy.
Re: Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. by donbenie(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2021
Jacku:
same way nobody cares about you.
Third biggest Smartphone brand in the world..

Hundreds of Millions sold..

Nobody cares what you think.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. by Jacku: 7:30am On May 10, 2021
donbenie:
Third biggest Smartphone brand in the world..

Hundreds of Millions sold..

Nobody cares what you think.. grin grin
biggest smartphone brand in Africa that even your fav can't compete. Over hundreds of millions sold too. So what are you on about?
Re: Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. by donbenie(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2021
Jacku:
biggest smartphone brand in Africa that even your fav can't compete. Over hundreds of millions sold too. So what are you on about?
Local Champion versus Global Player..

Where is your Transsion sh1t located in the committee of the Big Boys? shocked

Nowhere... grin

When Men are called..

Alagba too wan show face.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. by Jacku: 8:36am On May 10, 2021
donbenie:
Local Champion versus Global Player..

Where is your Transsion sh1t located in the committee of the Big Boys? shocked

Nowhere... grin

When Men are called..

Alagba too wan show face.. shocked
who are the big boys? See, every brand are not positioned to sell everywhere. That's why there's what they call Target Market/Audience and Addressable market. I won't talk further.
Re: Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. by donbenie(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2021
Jacku:
who are the big boys? See, every brand are not positioned to sell everywhere. That's why there's what they call Target Market/Audience and Addressable market. I won't talk further.
Any brand that's worth it's salt should aim to compete anywhere..

You don't sit on your comfort zone and be claiming Boss..

Xiaomi has its target market and over the years have grown to venture into EVERY market and aspires to compete everywhere they find themselves..

That is why they are where they are today..

The Third BIGGEST Smartphone brand in the world..

When you know that you are not in the
same grade..

Then learn how to show respect..

Xiaomi and Transsion are NOT in the same league..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. by Jacku: 10:46am On May 11, 2021
donbenie:
Any brand that's worth it's salt should aim to compete anywhere..

You don't sit on your comfort zone and be claiming Boss..

Xiaomi has its target market and over the years have grown to venture into EVERY market and aspires to compete everywhere they find themselves..

That is why they are where they are today..

The Third BIGGEST Smartphone brand in the world..

When you know that you are not in the
same grade..

Then learn how to show respect..

Xiaomi and Transsion are NOT in the same league..
I disagree with your second paragraph. Alot of brands play in that same space too of dominating in a particular location for many reasons.

Transsion brand has positioned itself as an African brand and I'm sure it chose to remain this way cos there target market are found in this places.

What I've noticed that they took note of is the spending power of some places, hereby establishing presence there and selling smartphones to them according to there spending power.

It's not a new thing baba.
Re: Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. by donbenie(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2021
Jacku:
I disagree with your second paragraph. Alot of brands play in that same space too of dominating in a particular location for many reasons.

Transsion brand has positioned itself as an African brand and I'm sure it chose to remain this way cos there target market are found in this places.

What I've noticed that they took note of is the spending power of some places, hereby establishing presence there and selling smartphones to them according to there spending power.

It's not a new thing baba.
It's all well and good for you to prefer to remain in your comfort zone..

At the end of the day..

Others of a more adventurous nature are going to invade your comfort zone and starts to eat a part of your cake..

All these years,Transsion has been having a field day..

Because other players did not find the African market enticing and lucrative enough to enter..

Obviously that has changed..

The Xiaomis,Vivos,Realmes,Oppos and other Chinese brands are here to stay..

And if history is anything to go by...

NOBODY stays at the top forever..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. by Jacku: 1:48pm On May 13, 2021
donbenie:
It's all well and good for you to prefer to remain in your comfort zone..

At the end of the day..

Others of a more adventurous nature are going to invade your comfort zone and starts to eat a part of your cake..

All these years,Transsion has been having a field day..

Because other players did not find the African market enticing and lucrative enough to enter..

Obviously that has changed..

The Xiaomis,Vivos,Realmes,Oppos and other Chinese brands are here to stay..

And if history is anything to go by...

NOBODY stays at the top forever..
Trust me, Transsion has been in business in Africa for years, longer than any consumer tech brand. They know and understand us well and will use that against any other brands that wanna invade. Just sit back, hold on tight and watch lol.
Re: Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. by donbenie(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2021
Jacku:
Trust me, Transsion has been in business in Africa for years, longer than any consumer tech brand. They know and understand us well and will use that against any other brands that wanna invade. Just sit back, hold on tight and watch lol.
Is Transsion older than..

Nokia?

Blackberry?

Samsung?

And where Transsion bigger than them at the height of their reigns in Nigeria?

Just 2 years and Xiaomi is at 4 percent market share..

Realme,Xiaomi,Huawei,Vivo,Oppo..

These Chinese brands takes no Prisoners and they have their sights on the African market..

The Tech world is replete with the demise of those who in their HUBRIS basked in their infallibility..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls What's D Code To Recharge A Friend From Ecobank Account / Making Your Own Smartphone / Stay Off GIONEE M6, It's Not Worth It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.