Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

How To Make Beans Flour - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Beans Flour (1218 Views)

How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) / How To Make Beans Flour / How To Make Beans Flour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Beans Flour by DBAAMI(f): 6:42pm On May 07, 2021
HOW TO MAKE BEANS FLOUR.
Turning your beans into flour is what is invogue, a lot of popular brands are into it, even small business owners are beginning to see that,there is money in beans flour.
Beans flour is turning your beans into powder form which enables you to use it to make akara, moimoi, gbegiri( where are my amala gbegiri lovers�).

People prefer buying beans flour because it saves them the time of having to peel their beans before they can use it to make akara or whatever they desire.

My first encounter with beans flour was when my mum bought it from the market and she used it to make beans cake( akara)

I fell in love it, as it tastes nice , I got the recipe of how to do it from the woman my bought the beans flour from.

She actually makes money from this business, she is a teacher, what she earns from the beans flour is more than her teaching job salary.
I am going to share with you the recipe she uses,try and follow it and post your Akara or moimoi you made from it to me.

Ingredients needed:
Equipment/ ingredients needed.
* Beans
* Continue reading in the blog������
https://oluwakemicraft.com.ng/how-to-make-beans-flour/

(1) (Reply)

Cake Making / Omoalata: Tomatoes, Rodo, Tatase, Onions And Fruits E.t.c. For Supply! / 5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.