Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) (398 Views)

Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) by ebukajay184: 6:46pm On May 07, 2021
A woman who is believed to be Ghanaian, was captured putting a live snake in her husband's casket before his body was buried, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared online, the bereaved wife is seen with the snake around her neck as she speaks to her husband's corpse. She then removes the snake from her neck and places it with her husband's body in the coffin.

In the video, a background voice narrating the reason for the wife's decision said the snake bit the tongue of the deceased, killing him. Hence the wife decided to bury her husband with the snake that killed him.

Online reports stated that the dead man used to play with snakes and one of his favourite pet snakes bit his tongue when he was trying to put it into his mouth.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTA8BGMh6gk

https://igberetvnews.com/1389346/woman-buries-dead-husband-live-snake-video/

Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) by Sirkingsnado: 6:50pm On May 07, 2021
The snake shuld contiune frm where he stop we hav domestic animals bt sum pple chose wild
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) by Or11: 6:54pm On May 07, 2021
Animal abuse undecided
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) by Henix(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2021
This is Lalasticlala's area of specialization. He will soon do the needful
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) by Pacesetter2021: 7:26pm On May 07, 2021
What is going on here? I am not understanding. Is it a venomous snake that killed someone that they are holding and tapping like that? Then of all places it bit the deseased, on the tongue
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) by saphiere(f): 7:34pm On May 07, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1389346/woman-buries-dead-husband-live-snake-video/

Lalasticlala
lala is this how you will want yours when you leave mother earth?
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) by illicit(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2021
This story is somehow
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 07, 2021
In the time of creeping creatures and the land of snakes, the destiny of snakes lies on the shoulder of a young man.....his name.......LALASTICLALA angry
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 07, 2021
saphiere:
lala is this how you will want yours when you leave mother earth?
you always post shit online.....mtcheeew
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) by DICKstractor: 8:57pm On May 07, 2021
undecided

Lala will dig up that grave and do the needful

The snake kissed him to death shocked
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) by saphiere(f): 9:01pm On May 07, 2021
Catfishing:

you always post shit online.....mtcheeew
My attitude is based on how you treat me. If you don't like me, that's the door >>>>>>
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 07, 2021
saphiere:
Lalatsiclala Justwisse mynndd44 seeun rule 2 broken.
cry cry bitch tongue

(1) (Reply)

#justice4iand Mykids / My Marriage Is All About Unbearable Suffering Help Me Get This Equipments Pleas / If You Want To Get Rid Of Cockroaches .Do These Simple Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.