Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) (56239 Views)

Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta / Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) / Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by IamAsiri: 12:10pm On May 08, 2021
InaNla:

What concerns Haman and the slap?

The similarity is that the proud aide, aka slapper of pregnant women aka Nigerian Haman, will soon fall like a pack of cards cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by airminem(f): 12:11pm On May 08, 2021
angry Lawlessness and impunity must end for betterment of the Nation
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by MagicDre(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2021
The woman don hama be that oh....blessing in disguise.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by SALIMAN(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2021
This man don finish himself / career i think her family gets a good lawyer for millions of naira law suit .
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Benmob: 12:19pm On May 08, 2021
Useless aide,na by force to greet u
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by airminem(f): 12:23pm On May 08, 2021
wink
fergie001:

Parshandatha Dalphon Aspatha Poratha Adalia Aridatha Parmashta Arisai Aridai Vajezatha

I remember when I became WINNER for the Anglican Sunday School Competition in the whole of Lagos Diocese in 1999. (BOOK OF ESTHER).
Fergie!!! wat happin? cheesy
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Glycosunde: 12:23pm On May 08, 2021
Nigerians una mata dey tire me. If na somebody thief #10 just nowuna for don use fuel and tyre take burn am but see wetin this good for nothing AIDS do una nor fit rearrange him life with beta beating but na after him don go una go dey protest. Na so d Oda time youths dey protest for police station say make dem bring out d man wey fight and kill d imam wey him catch dey sleep with him wife. Dem nor quarrel say d imam go dey sleep with married woman but dem dey vex say y d man go kill d imam. Bunch of hypocrites

Sighs.......... Drops pen

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Benmob: 12:24pm On May 08, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Nothing concerns me here...

It's Afonja vs Afonja.
who brought diz tribal monkey here

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by YolobaMuslim: 12:25pm On May 08, 2021
Yoruba people and wickedness.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 08, 2021
Warning: Before I say what I'm about to say, I was at the Waste Management Office that day.

Very useless bunch of workers, yes I repeat, very useless! I saw a crowd at the front of the gate, I asked almost eight to ten of them, "what's happening?" They were all mute. I wasn't a journalist, I only needed bins and bags, yet they were silent.

So, they now came on this forum to be whipping up sentiment, it was either a plan work or something else I would not know.

My utmost love, respect and compassion for the pregnant woman.

But all facts considered, the admins should lock this story or throw it away.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Benmob: 12:27pm On May 08, 2021
Glycosunde:
Nigerians una mata dey tire me. If na somebody thief #10 just nowuna for don use fuel and tyre take burn am but see wetin this good for nothing AIDS do una nor fit rearrange him life with beta beating but na after him don go una go dey protest. Na so d Oda time youths dey protest for police station say make dem bring out d man wey fight and kill d imam wey him catch dey sleep with him wife. Dem nor quarrel say d imam go dey sleep with married woman but dem dey vex say y d man go kill d imam. Bunch of hypocrites

Sighs.......... Drops pen
where that one happen,abeg I no laff
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Benmob: 12:28pm On May 08, 2021
YolobaMuslim:
Yoruba people and wickedness.
you and senseless
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Tizu(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2021
They want to kill her for a job that is less than N30,000 ordinary valueless Naira.
A work her Monthly salary cannot buy her a bag of mere rice.
The husband of the woman should confront him and give him the last beating of his life.
SSA to my foot.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Agugbadin: 12:35pm On May 08, 2021
Animal kingdom. People complain about racism when they travel to US and other countries but when you analyze what is happening in Nigeria, it is worse than racism. If I am to choose between racism and the crime committed against ordinary citizens in Nigeria I will definitely choose racism. This kind of Doyin:s action is why blacks are treated the way we are being treated in white communities because we don't have regards or respect for our fellow blacks. This is sad Doyin is said to be educated has this shown in his behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by fergie001: 12:36pm On May 08, 2021
airminem:
wink Fergie!!! wat happin? cheesy
I remember those days when person strong for faith sha......Those are the 10 sons of Haman....na memory lane something grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by sheddyboy01(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2021
Why on earth would a human with brain lay his hand on a woman , talk more of a pregnant woman ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by traihit: 12:40pm On May 08, 2021
Sincerely something is wrong with us in this country, psychologically I think. We need philosopher kings now. At least, to start the change from top to the bottom. But can this era produce them?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 08, 2021
And later the same masses will collect rice just to make them political relivant !!

Wise up pipo

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Triangles1(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2021
Officialgarri:

No be suffernes be this? You dey naija dey use US WhatsApp.
Efcc go soon knock your door.

Don't mind them, and if you check they know nothing.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by McEphiks(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2021
dre11:
Pregnant Woman Slumps After Governor Akeredolu’s Aide Allegedly Slapped Her ‘For Not Standing Up To Greet Him’

https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/06/pregnant-woman-slumps-after-governor-akeredolu%E2%80%99s-aide-allegedly-slapped-her-%E2%80%98-not

Many Nigerians will do worse than PMB if given the opportunity.

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by vanvino(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2021
dre11:
Pregnant Woman Slumps After Governor Akeredolu’s Aide Allegedly Slapped Her ‘For Not Standing Up To Greet Him’

https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/06/pregnant-woman-slumps-after-governor-akeredolu%E2%80%99s-aide-allegedly-slapped-her-%E2%80%98-not
Just think for a second, Governors aide, not a governor, not a senator, or president...ordinary aide, slapping a pregnant woman, for insulting him? nop, for not standing up to worship your highness......hmmm, i guess Buhari is responsible. On sunday he will go to church right? Nigeria my country; my people will ask, u named a child after native doctor the child grow healthy and strong but when named after god the child drop dead; abeg does god hate naming ceremony?.....ok oo, make i pass go find my palm-wine joint.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2021
The governor should caution his aide.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by executive12: 1:00pm On May 08, 2021
princekalani:
To be honest, we are mostly cowards in this country and that's why these demons we call leaders take us for granted. Ordinary SSA to a governor slapping a pregnant woman in a market of all places. Pls can some one tell me why the useless youths there can't rush the stupid man and beat him to stupor?rather they allowed him to escape and then started a stupid protest after.

On point. We are raising cowards in Nigeria.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 08, 2021
DemonInvoker:

You Ain't Reading Right Bro...Lolzzzz.

I'm literally not lol grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 08, 2021
Ordinary aide, a glorified houseboy, I would have slapped him back.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by jacoik(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2021
GOFRONT:
Maybe the Aide has been asking the pregnant mother out.....Randy man
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy u just steal this words from my mind
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Tapout(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by bong4(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2021
A medical or even academic doctor wearing traditional ring....that one is a native doctor na. Uncultured educated man.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by ChengHun(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2021
that is battery and is punishable under law of tort.
Learn white board animation and e-commerce website creation. Contact me on the number beneath this comment
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:24pm On May 08, 2021
NwaNimo1:
wey dat aids?

[img]https://media1./images/2c67dbcd2f8b1d34ab337067cb69d76e/tenor.gif?itemid=19658850[/img]
do you know the name of this movie?
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by palacealuminium: 1:29pm On May 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Akeredolu should sack that eye service idiot and send all his entitlements if there's any to the pregnant woman the overzealous bastard slapped .

He should rather do a swap between the pregnant woman and the aide, also ensure the aide wears those uniform throughout his tenure while the woman enjoys all benefits and privileges of an aide.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Originalsly: 1:41pm On May 08, 2021
People are too afraid of other people with title ... see them as demi gods ... make them believe they are demi gods... so why wouldn't he slap her?... when he knows no one will say or dare do anything about it? After all..... he has the demi god title of Dr .... plus the title of Assistant Whatever to the Governor. Slapping a heavily pregnant woman should immediately bring out the beast instinct in the men present to beat and brutalize the bully..... instead of go organizing and protesting. A man without title doing such would be laying up in the hospital clinging for life if not sent off the earth in a cloud of smoke. We need to stand up to such bullies.... in unity there is strength.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vintage Pictures Of Onitsha and Anambra (before The Civil War) / Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.