Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) (56240 Views)

Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta / Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) / Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Gabkosh: 1:44pm On May 08, 2021
He can't try this with my sister. I will make sure he gets the beating of his life and even his children will eat out of it.

In a sane clime, the bastard will lose his job a d still go to jail.

Wonder what will happen if thewoman had died from there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by officialmario(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2021
dre11:
Pregnant Woman Slumps After Governor Akeredolu’s Aide Allegedly Slapped Her ‘For Not Standing Up To Greet Him’

https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/06/pregnant-woman-slumps-after-governor-akeredolu%E2%80%99s-aide-allegedly-slapped-her-%E2%80%98-not
you are just updating an incident that happened 2days ago, you are not updated
this is copy and paste.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by orisa37: 2:22pm On May 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Akeredolu should sack that eye service idiot and send all his entitlements if there's any to the pregnant woman the overzealous bastard slapped .

SUPPORTED.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by airminem(f): 2:33pm On May 08, 2021
Really...
fergie001:

I remember those days when person strong for faith sha......Those are the 10 sons of Haman....na memory lane something grin
tongue
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
do you know the name of this movie?

Of course I do!
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by naija1stnigar(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2021
Haaahhaa, for this same Akure, you guys brought hardship upon everybody now no one can afford to eat normal food again and the little one we manage to sustain our energy you are brutalizing us again habaa, how I wish I was there that yeye commissioner would have smelled hell cos I would have carried the whole thing on my head.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by omoyeni37: 3:04pm On May 08, 2021
Mummyfour:
grin grin lol at vulture.
Chai!!! See your moniker sef. Is it what I think it is?
Nigeria has been over run by bandits and nairaland zombies, all thanks to our darling daddy. Yet Dem still dey support am.
It may shock you that one aturu will come and support what that mad man did to that unfortunate woman,all because of the crumbs they collect from these useless polithiefians
No mind them, useless bunch of fools
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Tayo1978: 3:40pm On May 08, 2021
I know this one will also go unchecked.
I wish the Governor of Ondo State, His Excellency Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN , the Ondo State House of Assembly,and NBA will investigate this and ensure that Justice is served.
So many unpleasant stories about him and he called himself a Lawyer.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by fergie001: 3:51pm On May 08, 2021
airminem:
Really... tongue
Yea...
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by dealslip(f): 4:12pm On May 08, 2021
He may have used her for juju. Ritualist usually use pregnant women for their charms or rituals.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Basilmaestro: 4:28pm On May 08, 2021
Proudly Africa
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by agborodun: 4:47pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by LionTiger(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2021
Mumu don buy market.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by johnmartus(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2021
She is not dead.
omowolewa:
That's murder case,
He killed both mother and children inside her.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by BbqTormentor: 5:58pm On May 08, 2021
hstar:

MANNABBQGRILS
NLPoliceWoman
Them dey call you here o

Mod!
Mod!
Mod!

Rule no 2
Rule 77
Rule 100
Rule yen yen

Ode guy wey dey parade himself as woman
As if that is not enough that you are a zombie
Who sees evil and call it good,

Lieing for pple dat she's a woman
U will hear something like 'dem manna',
'We use to tell them' , 'we rise'

How many are u?

Oponu, mumu man

How I wish I could see you in real life angry
Lol. Most of us are looking for where he or she does his grilling we want to patronize her business cool
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by hstar: 6:02pm On May 08, 2021
BbqTormentor:
Lol. Most of us are looking for where he or she does his grilling we want to patronize her business cool
I wan patronise the she male too

Any idea about his ( her ) location?

Lag?

Please just tell me, please.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by BbqTormentor: 6:05pm On May 08, 2021
hstar:

I wan patronise the she male too

Any idea about his ( her ) location?

Lag?

Please just tell me, please.
mesef dey find the location. E be like na aso rock front gate
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by hstar: 6:11pm On May 08, 2021
BbqTormentor:
mesef dey find the location. E be like na aso rock front gate
cheesy
No wonder she guy no dey shout my darling daddy again when she guy hears say boko boys are at their door step

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Richthekid: 6:26pm On May 08, 2021
Really
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by YolobaMuslim: 6:51pm On May 08, 2021
Benmob:
you and senseless
Benin Republic cowards.
Na pregnant woman una dey strong.

Common thin Fulani herdsmen dey chase una out of your homeland. cheesy

Wicked cowards. grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2021
I don't believe this crappy story.

What da hell is traditional ring? grin grin grin Africans and ridiculous believes. I would just blow his brains out with 9 milli.

Traditional ring my butt.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Exodora: 7:30pm On May 08, 2021
The worst part is , this people don't even ask them to do all this funish acting they just want to impress their oga.
Stupid people roaming the street.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by omowolewa: 7:48pm On May 08, 2021
johnmartus:
She is not dead.

Oh! Great
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by mondi2: 3:02am On May 09, 2021
The woman should take a legal action against Dr Dotun and he should be jail
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:29am On May 09, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Of course I do!
tell me please
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Glycosunde: 5:21pm On May 10, 2021
Benmob:
where that one happen,abeg I no laff

No be laughing matter my brother. Click the link below

https://dailytrust.com/how-angry-husband-killed-imam-he-caught-in-bed-with-his-wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.