Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri (1656 Views)

400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by Insecurity(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2021
PHOTO: Fulani herdsmen, cows invade premises of FUTO, Owerri

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/fulani-herdsmen-cows-invade-premises-of-futo-owerri/

Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by sophxx: 7:08pm On May 07, 2021
First class citizen of Nigeria. But na only SW sahel people don take over. SMH for Igbo people sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by Cyberterror: 7:11pm On May 07, 2021
Could be the new VC's way of saying thank you to Buhari for her appointment cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by igbozionism(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2021
Those cows are owned by the school. They belong to SAAT(school of agriculture and agricultural technology) faculty and are reared by herders contracted by the faculty. I Know this because this is where I schooled

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 07, 2021
That's why they are fighting the igbos,
If not MNK the Fulani terrorist will turn igbos to their slaves...

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by PrinceOfLagos: 7:16pm On May 07, 2021
Cow republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by StrongInBed: 7:18pm On May 07, 2021
Which Nigeria they get, illegal aliens, some Nigerians are fool. iF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY THEY ARE WORKING FOR AN iGBOMAN BUT WITH THAT THEY NEED TO BE DEPORTED.
Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2021
The main reason they installed the fulani
Janjaweeed supreme court spy governor

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by LordLugard1: 7:38pm On May 07, 2021
Where are Unknown gun men. Na never comeback from attacking Mazi Kanu sister's colleagues?
Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by temitope27(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin where are the coward flat headed, nairaland warriors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2021
Please stop the hate on the Fulani Race.
Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by McStoic(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2021
igbozionism:
Those cows are owned by the school. They belong to SAAT(school of agriculture and agricultural technology) faculty and are reared by herders contracted by the faculty. I Know this because this is where I schooled

Hmm....make e be true oo. SAAT, ah those days...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by Choncoo: 11:47pm On May 07, 2021
igbozionism:

Pls don't say what you don't know.
SAAT doesn't have these number of cows.
SAAT cows are not Hausa cows. There are different
Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by pquaver(m): 4:54am On May 08, 2021
Choncoo:

Pls don't say what you don't know.
SAAT doesn't have these number of cows.
SAAT cows are not Hausa cows. There are different

I graduated from futo in 2009 and at that time those herders and cows where there from my year 1 to final year. Are you telling me that they hausa herder have colonised us even before the coming of Buhari? They cows belong to the school joor.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Invade Premises Of FUTO, Owerri by vengertime: 11:13am On May 08, 2021
I trust unknown gunmen to the rescue

(1) (Reply)

Bob Marley Death : Confession Of A Cia Hitman / Critical Analysis Of The Slain Soldiers Who Were On Their Way To Imo State / Masked Men Open Fire On Man Strolling With Wife, Kids In Canada (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.