Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

"I Don't Sleep With Small Boys"- Mercy Eke Says As She Denied Crashing Aaron - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Sleep With Small Boys"- Mercy Eke Says As She Denied Crashing Aaron (1414 Views)

#JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate / Mike Godson Reacts To Assurance For Chioma “Davido Made Us Look Like Small Boys” / Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Sleep With Small Boys"- Mercy Eke Says As She Denied Crashing Aaron by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2021
BBNAija winner, Mercy Eke has come out Clean on social media that she is not responsible for the crashing footballer Samuel Aaron's marriage.

A blogger, Stella Dimorkokus reveals on her blog that Mercy Eke is the woman, footballer Samuel Aaron's was cheating on his wife with.

According to the Reality TV star, Mercy Eke response, She said; "Whoever that is responsible for all this pack of lies will never known peace since she does not want to let me rest, But if it's is true that I am guilty, may I never know anything called peace and may any good things never come to me but if I am innocent, whoever behind this doomed will need know peace.

She added, what is my business with him? I know him but I have nothing romantic to do with him.

He is just a 'boy' to someone decents i move around with and I can never bring myself that low. Please I don't make love with small boys, I don't have anything to do with small boys.

Mercy Eke says she didn't want to come out and address the pack of lies that was written about her on the media but since the people's have been calling her out for her opinion, she had no choice than to respond to the public regarding the issues.

Thank you for reaching out, the reality TV star says as she drop her writing..

Read more...
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/05/i-dont-sleep-with-small-boys-mercy-eke.html

1 Share

Re: "I Don't Sleep With Small Boys"- Mercy Eke Says As She Denied Crashing Aaron by Darrell7: 7:34pm On May 07, 2021
Attention seeker. What's small boys. What do you do for a living?

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Sleep With Small Boys"- Mercy Eke Says As She Denied Crashing Aaron by habsydiamond(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2021
When there is money mehn!!! Small boy dey turn giant o.. No be even to big man.. Ladies Sha.. Make I just no talk

Re: "I Don't Sleep With Small Boys"- Mercy Eke Says As She Denied Crashing Aaron by WhatyouwantTV: 9:27pm On May 07, 2021
Re: "I Don't Sleep With Small Boys"- Mercy Eke Says As She Denied Crashing Aaron by JaneYave(f): 10:46pm On May 07, 2021
This small boy allergy na strong thing. If no be your spec, no be your spec!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Ask Daughter To Leave Parlour As Bbnaija Housemate Grind Each Other / Pete Edochie's Lookalike, Kingsley Abasili, Shares His Feminine Looks Online / Sex Scandal: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of Apostle Suleman (video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.