Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College (35148 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) / MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Offpoint1: 8:45am On May 08, 2021
My heart skipped a beat for a moment, I was afraid he was going to dance to the fanfare instruments grin
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by duality(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2021
How do these people have the time to read for these degrees.

Do they just enroll and pass?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by mufadem2012: 8:58am On May 08, 2021
Igbayi laaro,though not too late,I hope your 0'level is complete now so that they ...
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by popez: 9:21am On May 08, 2021
wirinet:

Jonathan failed woefully. The problem is Buhari failed woefully times 2

Kindly explain how he “ failed woefully”
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by mrnelsono(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2021
Congratulations and greater heights to you

shocked
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by agent01(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Purchased certificate.
Whether he purchased the certificate or not; he now has a degree.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Burgerlomo: 9:52am On May 08, 2021
anewchapter:
I still get hope

Of course my bro or sis cool

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Adetayo1978(m): 9:56am On May 08, 2021
Please, how does this help to reduce the incessant increase in food product, non food products and even services which we're presently facing in Nigeria?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Adetayo1978(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2021
tunary:
Wow. It is good to go to school Sha o
My guy, not just going to school o; you pray for success and prosperity even when you don't go to school but acquire knowledge of importance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:19am On May 08, 2021
Congratulations! Before next erection we will investigate how many times you attended classes in the said department. Nigerians knows how to scam their fellow countrymen in everything. Waiting till then.. Ones more Congrats!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Heavensent01(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2021
2023 things

congrats baba, Oyetola go hear am
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by HRMK: 10:33am On May 08, 2021
no big deal!any moneybag can obtain as many as he or she wants!all within shortest time!!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by tayoccu(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2021
Gift523:
Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke, bags a degree in Criminal Justice at the Atlanta Metropolitan State College today May 7.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3amvgquXQaM

“Toronto degree”
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by wirinet(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2021
popez:

In security he failed woefully; Boko Haram controlled 14 local governments under his watch. Sambisa forest was a no go area even for Nigerian military. Abuja, the seat of government, was under constant terrorist attacks - including an attack on UN building. Fulani Herdsmen were ransacking villages in kaduna, plateau and most of the middle belt. Cultism was rife in the Niger delta. Armed robbery and kidnapping became a business in the south east and South West.
Need I go on?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by wirinet(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2021
popez:

As per corruption. Jonathan took corruption to the next level. Billions of dollars was budgeted for military hardware and ammunition without any thing to show for it. Nigetian soldiers were running into Cameroon because the did not have enough equipment to match the terrorists. Dasuki became an ATM machine for PDP members and government sycophants and sympathisers. Stella Oduah, Diezani Allison Madueke and co had free reign of national purse. Abba Moro used nigerian jobless youths for yahoo sacrifice. Remember stealing is not corruption.
Need I go on?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Teeklef(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Which new cargoes do u know that have vision
Desmond idiot.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:07pm On May 08, 2021
Our next Governor, Congratulations
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by MT: 12:20pm On May 08, 2021
No one mentioned anything about his criminal case again. Hmmmm
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Hashabiah: 12:53pm On May 08, 2021
ejimatic:
. Congrats to him.I however wonder how Adekeke who was impersonated to write SSSCE at Aisu Ede is now a graduate .Can he read and become a graduate? What such ones do is to pay for a degree online and come for matriculation and convocation in the school! The whole academic process is representation.The real graduates know what it means to be well-bred scholars.Onceagain I congratulate the online packaged graduate.
Stop thinking like a Nigerian. That man just graduated from an institution abroad and so far, that institution will not give certificates to its students based on bribery. I suggest you start valuing people for being determined instead of stooping to levels of defamation and slander.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Hotstew(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
It wasn't specified if it was an associate degree, a B.A, Bsc or master's degree.
It must be an associate degree and not a Bachelor

They don’t do commencement for associate degree.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Hotstew(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2021
muzeze77:
They likely did the exams for him, and I expect this must have been an online program , a man that reports have it attempted to use someone to write WAEC. My people because someone has a Yankee degree does not mean they know anything ,you can buy your degrees from any private university in Yankee

Where is your proof? Bad belle kill you dia!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Hotstew(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2021
wirinet:

In security he failed woefully; Boko Haram controlled 14 local governments under his watch. Sambisa forest was a no go area even for Nigerian military. Abuja, the seat of government, was under constant terrorist attacks - including an attack on UN building. Fulani Herdsmen were ransacking villages in kaduna, plateau and most of the middle belt. Cultism was rife in the Niger delta. Armed robbery and kidnapping became a business in the south east and South West.
Need I go on?

How about now? Boko Haram has been rebranded to herdsmen and they are in control of all the 774 local governments at night. A current minister is negotiating kidnappers ransom �����
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by wirinet(m): 3:04pm On May 08, 2021
Hotstew:

How about now? Boko Haram has been rebranded to herdsmen and they are in control of all the 774 local governments at night. A current minister is negotiating kidnappers ransom �����

I was expecting you to go that route - whataboutism, and you did not disappoint. seems you did not read my first post before rushing to defend Jonathan.

I already said "Jonathan failed woefully, The problem is Buhari failed woefully times 2".
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Ebookherbs(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2021
this is very sweet and nice
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Brenn594(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2021
grin aaaah! Blogger sef with dis kain mistake- he no put "dance" in between metropolitan and college.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Cromagnon: 6:20pm On May 08, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
It wasn't specified if it was an associate degree, a B.A, Bsc or master's degree.
It must be an associate degree and not a Bachelor
All Na degree abeg
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College by Johnnyessence(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2021
Congratulations to the distinguished senator and incoming Governor of Osun state by the special grace of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike / Nkechi Ikpeazu's Convoy Had A Fatal Accident, 2 Confirmed Dead, Others Injured / Kogi APC Leaders Celebrate Late Abubakar Audu - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.