Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Money Problems And Inability To Save Solved - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money Problems And Inability To Save Solved (169 Views)

Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Problems And Inability To Save Solved by Anthony606: 9:34pm On May 07, 2021
Hey guys I actually found this cool app which allows you save money with a very high interest rate
The main thing about this app is their level of security and verification
This app actually pays you 1k per refer that actually signs up
Lets imagine that you have like 1k Facebook friend, you are in a group of 1000k+ members and have 50 family members and friends
LETS DO SOME CALCULATIONS
You refered to your family and friends���and 30 signs up_ 30k
You shared on your groups��� and let's say 20k signs up thats_________20,000,000 guys
I not saying that this number of people is gonna sign up, it can be higher or lesser.
Without further ado let's me quickly show you the app and steps by steps to actually get high result from it

STEP 1
Download and register through this link���https:///3f3AS7X

Step 2
Register and signs up please make sure my number is at the refer or promo code section

Step 3
Verify your email
Add your national identification number(NIN) or bvn please don't panic about this information you are about to provide, I have been using this app for good 2 years now and what I can tell you about it, is that they have the best security system I have ever seen
And the last thing you have to do is to fund your account/ wallet just add 2k to it and save it to your piggy bank and safelock which will be provided to you after registration and please their are not actually gonna take your 2k you are just adding the money their is just to confirm you are a valid user and you can withdraw this money anytime you self-service + your 1k refer bonus and interest gain for keeping your money their

STEP 4 ( final step)
This to guide you on how to actually transfer and fund your wallet, after you have added and verify your( NIN)
Please if you don't trust them for now don't add your bvn I won't advice anyone to add their bvn,because its very risky to add your bank details to any third party app you matter how secure it is, and,for me I used my nin and its alot more easy and fast, back to what I was saying after you are done verifying your nin you will receive your flex account number instantly to fund your account,But I will advice you change the wema bank account to sterling bank which is a lot more easily transferring money into

How to do thats just go into flex wallet
Click on change bank
Select sterling and proceed
And after all is done just click redeem bonus and redeem your 1k bonus for signing up with my link
Thats it guys
thanks for reading and follow the instructions carefully

For more evidence and proof here is my own screenshot

(1) (Reply)

Popular Actress Reveals How She Was Sexually Abused At Age 8 / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / Choosing The Right Cat Lovers Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.