Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) (32163 Views)

Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque / Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca / Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In Holy Mosque In Saudi Arabia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Alejobs: 6:49am On May 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Eriokanmi: 6:49am On May 08, 2021
So? Does that make him holy or heaven-bound?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Nobody: 6:49am On May 08, 2021
Do....

3 million email lists available for 20k only.

Whatsapp bulk messenger available for 15k only
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Alejobs: 6:49am On May 08, 2021
What a merciful God shocked Powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by oguns222: 6:50am On May 08, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:

Na Tinubu say make your papa no hustle?

Ask your father, mother, brothers and sisters if they are enjoying Nigeria under buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Cnach: 6:51am On May 08, 2021
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj,

May Almighty ALLAH (SWT) Accept it......
Is eyes glass their fashion over there or u just have eye problem before entering there.
U know say person no dey know everything na it make I juo sie
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by oguns222: 6:52am On May 08, 2021
Freelancer2020:
Him and his younger brother (osun state governor), may halla accept our du'a.

So, Allah accepts the pretence of a thief?

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by oguns222: 6:53am On May 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

This is unnecessary.
Are you the owner of your life?
Let God be the judge.

Judge of what?

Look around you and tell.me Tinubu doesn't deserve a curse
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by drlateef: 6:53am On May 08, 2021
StrongInBed:
Someone must be foolish.

This man that looks like a rejected offer from the god's you want to lead Nigeria? Truely millions of Nigerians from other side with half brain need correctional centers around them.

Even the god(s in our local swamp will be angry for this yeye presentation.

I spit on empty skull of any alien that want to destroy this country totally after the lifeless failure vacate Abuja to Niger Republic.

Show us anyone with a better track record of public service achievement as a governor or president in Nigeria and we will vote for that person. Otherwise you are suffering from bad belleee.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by oguns222: 6:54am On May 08, 2021
Toosure70:
you're only cursing yourself bro. Jonathan gave us Buhari not tinubu

No, Jonathan campaigned for himself and Tinubu campaigned for Buhari.

So, Tinubu is one of those who gave you Buhari, not Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by drlateef: 6:54am On May 08, 2021
oguns222:

Judge of what?

Look around you and tell.me Tinubu doesn't deserve a curse

How can someone who made Lagos what it is deserve a curse? Have you done better than him in your life? Who then deserves a curse between you and him?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by oweman: 6:55am On May 08, 2021
Ashiwsu Tinubu is already giving especially the ibo people sleepless ights e rgore the start of electionry campaign .
To me it's likely more will might take divr into 3rf mainland bridge .,

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by ashawopikin(m): 6:56am On May 08, 2021
Xscape047:
Nobody holy pass o..
na so
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Cnach: 6:56am On May 08, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
I don’t understand why our political leaders visit holy sites in the name of fulfilling religious rites and they don’t develop the heart for humanity.

These guys can single handed build UCH class hospitals in all the southwestern states, but No they won’t.

Pure wickedness I guess...SMH
They are lucky God and even Satan has left the places they normal visit, if not person fit go with good sight carry blindness with many bandages return home
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by drlateef: 6:58am On May 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
And when it's time for Jamaraat Tinubu will also join and start throwing stones at Satan in Mecca and other muslims faithful will not know that Tinubu is the real Satan that should be stoned with big big stones for milking a whole state and it's indigenes dry like dry Kpanla fish.

He milked the state and then turned it to the best state in Nigeria. Even you can attest to that. It shows that you are lying. None of the past governors have done anything close to what Tinubu has done, by turning Lagos to the beautiful bride of all Nigerians. Stop this bad belle and recognise people who achieved something great. Stop the PHD syndrome. You will never grow up if you refuse to acknowledge the good things done by others.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Eriokanmi: 6:58am On May 08, 2021
Toosure70:
you're only cursing yourself bro. Jonathan gave us Buhari not tinubu
I think you're right. Had Jonathan not abetted corruption and heeded the public advice to do the needful when it was necessary, he ignored them. Once they occupy that seat, they feel like God meanwhile, anything can happen. I remembered babangida era. You'd think he would rule forever...where is IBB today? Most members of this generation dont even know much about him. He's like nobody today. Buhari too, same way he left power in the 80s and became a forgotten past, would soon end up like IBB and the only thing he'd be remembered for is rising act of terrorism and bad economy.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by oguns222: 7:04am On May 08, 2021
drlateef:

How can someone who made Lagos what it is deserve a curse? Have you done better than him in your life? Who then deserves a curse between you and him?

Oga shut up.

Lagos is a port city, a former federal Capital, a commercial hub.

Lagos doesn't need a Tinubu to be beautiful or rich. Lagos already has money and it wasn't Tinubu that made Lagos rich.

Any governor from any place would have done the same.

Tinubu only came to eat his own and gave peanut back.

Stop deceiving yourself with the empty glorification of a failed man.

Make Tinubu the governor of a poor state in Nigeria and he will flop big time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by pimper24: 7:05am On May 08, 2021
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj,

May Almighty ALLAH (SWT) Accept it......
Brandishing yourself as a good Muslim will help you wrestle power from the North. grin charlatans
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by ViolentMooslim: 7:06am On May 08, 2021
Which kind of religion is this abeg?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Raph82(m): 7:07am On May 08, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:

Na Tinubu say make your papa no hustle?
Which kind hustle tinubu hustle? Tell me pls. Drug peddling hustle? Nigerians get d kind of leaders they deserve.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Nature129(m): 7:07am On May 08, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
Please o...... Shebi this Man's wife is an RCCG Pastor.

Bible scholars I need help. 2 Corinthians 6:14. The NIV translation says, “Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. How come she married him? More dreadful is the fact that she is still a Pastor. Na we dey follow bible abi bible dey follow us?

Same for Ooni's wife, A Prophetess.

Something is not just right.

I have heard of the screening RCCG undertakes for couple who want to get married... Medical, Religious etc.

How come they didn't screen their Pastor and allowed her marry an unbeliever?

Just curious

RCCG has a lot of questions to answer.

How can a church make lawyers their pastor?

Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a pastor in the church.

We all know that lawyers rarely survive if they don't lie and cover criminals, yet the church made him a pastor.

I don't get it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Onepeople: 7:08am On May 08, 2021
Resurrection212:
I pray God safe you from this your reckless statement.
quick to call God, you that have been releasing reckless statements upon statement, who is going to save you hypocrite?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:10am On May 08, 2021
OVERNIGHT SPIRITUAL MAN.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Onepeople: 7:14am On May 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I think you're right. Had Jonathan not abetted corruption and heeded the public advice to do the needful when it was necessary, he ignored them. Once they occupy that seat, they feel like God meanwhile, anything can happen. I remembered babangida era. You'd think he would rule forever...where is IBB today? Most members of this generation dont even know much about him. He's like nobody today. Buhari too, same way he left power in the 80s and became a forgotten past, would soon end up like IBB and the only thing he'd be remembered for is rising act of terrorism and bad economy.
this one has turned to motivational speaker, after years of support to Buhari government.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On May 08, 2021
Nothing 'Holy' about a place thronged for centuries by the most evil of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by drlateef: 7:21am On May 08, 2021
The only good news you hear in Nigeria nowadays are always from Lagos. Kidnapping is at lowest in Lagos, ditto banditry. Lagos is a land of peace and plenty. Lagos is the London of Nigeria that is blessed with good benevolent leaders Alhamdulilah. Whoever hates its leaders will be hated by God almighty. Because we can see what’s happening in other places. Tinubu will be out next president in shaa Allah. He has shortcomings. And who does not have his shortcomings? But we can all see that Tinubu bears good fruits for Lagos. He will do the same for Nigeria God willing.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Resurrection212: 7:23am On May 08, 2021
I'm not cursing anyone bro and you don't have knowledge in what am saying only intelligent can understand.
Onepeople:
quick to call God, you that have been releasing reckless statements upon statement, who is going to save you hypocrite?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by bosman4u: 7:28am On May 08, 2021
HellAnus:
Evil people always first to go to Hajj shit. Tinubu will die miserably, Insha allah amin.
Bobo Chicago the pilferer of Lagos and SW

I wish you double your wish for him. That takes care of both your parents. Embargo on your u buccal cavity.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
That is how they will be traveling to Mecca and Jerusalem, only to return and become bigger thieves.
Abi naa.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by bosman4u: 7:29am On May 08, 2021
HellAnus:
Evil people always first to go to Hajj shit. Tinubu will die miserably, Insha allah amin.
Bobo Chicago the pilferer of Lagos and SW

I wish you double your wish for him. That takes care of your parents, both of them. Embargo on your u buccal cavity.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:30am On May 08, 2021
They've started putting Tinubu all up in our faces!

Image laundering!

Tinubu commiserates with Daddy GO...

Tinubu goes to mosque...

Issorait. All these towards 2023 elections, abi?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by adekool2015: 7:32am On May 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]yoruba people are making me laugh, wife na deaconess in redeem church husband na Mallam. Na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Withholds Assent To Electoral Amendment Bill, Gives Reasons / Isaac Kamalu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Finance / Omotola Pledges Support For Buhari pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.