Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers (1186 Views)

Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. / Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers by Finestgal: 12:15am On May 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwgMwIOTZ6E

Hausa youth protests and lashe out at Buhari without fear for arm soldiers

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers by Nanaborga(m): 12:20am On May 08, 2021
Na so e suppose be , the suffer and issues in this country touch everybody except the barbecue griller and other bmc crew members.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers by ygowon: 12:24am On May 08, 2021
Toh

Those guys are Igbos and igbos.

In Nigeria, the youths prefer to collect small change and pretend all is well so long as the igbos are perceived to be suffering. Funny enough, average Igbo person does not believe in Nigeria nor hope on it. So, they always plan ahead.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers by onomeabuja: 1:01am On May 08, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwgMwIOTZ6E

Hausa youth protests and lashe out at Buhari without fear for arm soldiers
this one na just STAGE protest biko because for here in d north where we reside , i never use my eyes to see any protest against d so called bandith nor hear with my ear abi na mouth dem wan take talk-am, because my mouth no need any introduction on loudness embarassed so i no believe this @all undecided

Re: Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers by SmartPolician: 3:14am On May 08, 2021
ygowon:
Toh

Those guys are Igbos and igbos.

In Nigeria, the youths prefer to collect small change and pretend all is well so long as the igbos are perceived to be suffering. Funny enough, average Igbo person does not believe in Nigeria nor hope on it. So, they always plan ahead.

Stop playing the victim irrelevantly, oga.
There are Igbos in this government.
Abeg find another thing talk.
Gini n'emedi unu na Nairaland? undecided undecided
To the news, it's really funny that a northerner is asking Buhari to produce his secondary school certificate grin
I thought they were blinded by religion and tribe.
It seems hunger is formatting some people's brins. grin grin
Re: Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers by complexBoss12: 3:28am On May 08, 2021
lol...

Nairaland has taught me that no matter how evil something can be, some people will still support it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers by sweetonugbu: 6:53am On May 08, 2021
Inukwam akuko
Re: Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers by Charmingrascal(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2021
Nanaborga:
Na so e suppose be , the suffer and issues in this country touch everybody except the barbecue griller and other bmc crew members.

When last have you seen the bbq guy shouting "darling daddy".

I think he is gradually gaining his sanity after hunger has dealt with him.
I am sure even his BBQ business is not booming due to the rate of poverty in the land.

The only set of people who support Buhari are his fellow fanatics and some cretins who lack the necessary faculty for critical reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers by Gabkosh: 7:22am On May 08, 2021
Soldiers can't do anything. They are not southerners. If they are southern youths, Buhari would have ordered shoot at sight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers by oguns222: 7:27am On May 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:

When last have you seen the bbq guy shouting "darling daddy".

I think he is gradually gaining his sanity after hunger has dealt with him.
I am sure even his BBQ business is not booming due to the rate of poverty in the land.

The only set of people who support Buhari are his fellow fanatics and some cretins who lack the necessary faculty for critical reasoning.

Mannabbgrills alias Eriggs alias NLpolicewoman is still the same old hypocrite.

He only keeps quiet because he will bashed to hell if he talks too much.

He is now pretending to be a good person, but it's just a pretence. He is as hypocritical and pretensive as ever.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers by qualityovenbake(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2021
This is fake news according to Femi Adeshina and Lia Mohammed. Majority of Nigerians love Buhari.

Those that voted this disaster for second tenure as president, shey una life don better now.
Re: Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers by criminalmindz: 9:02am On May 08, 2021
I love this speaker, i want to meet him.
He spoke clearly and hit the nail in the head. Such bravery, he's the bravest and most intelligent hausa man in Nigeria
Re: Hausa Youth Protests And Lashe Out At Buhari Without Fear For Arm Soldiers by ygowon: 10:13am On May 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop playing the victim irrelevantly, oga.
There are Igbos in this government.
Abeg find another thing talk.
Gini n'emedi unu na Nairaland? undecided undecided
To the news, it's really funny that a northerner is asking Buhari to produce his secondary school certificate grin
I thought they were blinded by religion and tribe.
It seems hunger is formatting some people's brins. grin grin
If u quote me again na heavy thunder go fire you. Anuofia fulani using google translator to form Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why So Much Hate Towards Fulani/hausa / How Nigeria's (6) Lawyers Embarrassed Nigeria Gvt in Benin republic court / Like For Real,Esn Can Design Rockets ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.