Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison (4912 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / Check Out Kemi Olunloyo's Hairdo In First Pictures Since Release From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by Pmpm: 12:18am On May 08, 2021
"The Girl Was Pregenat for me,Princess Abort it, She is 24 not 14" Baba Ijesha Released Shocking Revelation From Prison, Begged To be Arraign in Court (Video)

According to a shocking revelation making round the internet, Baba Ijesha begged to be arraign in court as he reveals shocking revelation, Praize Media report.

He said, they must arraign him in court.

Read some shocking revelation below ;

Princess and iyabo ojo are in trouble...
The lady was 17 years old +7 years making 24 years old and she was pregnant for baba ijesha and they aborted the pregnancy, baba ijesha, and the princess was dating before baba ijesha played two cards on them.
Now, they are looking for the parent of the lady to come out. I am enjoying all information from a reliable source.
They beat the lady and the picture is out too simply because she was pregnant for baba Ijesha.
Now, they are searching for a birth certificate and the parent of the lady.
The editor of the video has been arrested to present the full video.
He raped and defiled her seven years ago with a car key but with no bloodstain on her pant and she can walk freely and majestically.
Baba ijesha, has a closed relationship with the lady, in fact, they were seeing before the day. From the video, you can see baba Ijesha was asking the lady why she was feeling strange to him?.
Again, he said, it is devil work and he said, yinka mabinu that ( i dated you and dated a lady under you). she didn't mention him seven years ago but she mentioned him just recently while watching a home video with the princess. ( OVER COOKED STORY)
Now, they are exposing secrets behind Yoruba actors and actresses ... Lepa shady and Koran cases are coming out differently.
They are asking for the teachers of the girl.
Birth certificate of the game.
Medically, they will test the bone of the girl to detect the real age.
The parent of the lady.
They will also confirm the uterus test if she has been pregnant before or not.
There is no way you can defile a lady with a car key without brushes or blood, the edge of the car key is iron.
Their is many questions popping out ?
Why no blood after being defiled?
Who washed her pants?
Now, medical tests on the run. I am laughing here. Now, some lawyers are coming up to show their talents on the case.

See more photos and video below;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/the-girl-was-pregenat-for-meprincess.html

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by EmekaBlue(m): 12:25am On May 08, 2021
I said something like this before. She will be asked to tender her original birth certificate very soon and you will see she is 18+

Her breast for 14years no b here o...i know it's possible but her face too....

Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by BabbanBura(m): 12:36am On May 08, 2021
Pmpm:
"The Girl Was Pregenat for me,Princess Abort it, She is 24 not 14" Baba Ijesha Released Shocking Revelation From Prison, Begged To be Arraign in Court (Video)

According to a shocking revelation making round the internet, Baba Ijesha begged to be arraign in court as he reveals shocking revelation, Praize Media report.

The lady was 17 years old +7 years making 24 years old and she was pregnant for baba ijesha and they aborted the pregnancy, baba ijesha, and the princess was dating before baba ijesha played two cards on them.
Now, they are looking for the parent of the lady to come out. I am enjoying all information from a reliable source.
They beat the lady and the picture is out too simply because she was pregnant for baba Ijesha.
He raped and defiled her seven years ago with a car key but with no bloodstain on her pant and she can walk freely and majestically.
Baba ijesha, has a closed relationship with the lady, in fact, they were seeing before the day. From the video, you can see baba Ijesha was asking the lady why she was feeling strange to him?.
Again, he said, it is devil work and he said, yinka mabinu that ( i dated you and dated a lady under you). she didn't mention him seven years ago but she mentioned him just recently while watching a home video with the princess. ( OVER COOKED STORY)
Now, they are exposing secrets behind Yoruba actors and actresses ... Lepa shady and Koran cases are coming out differently.
The parent of the lady.
There is no way you can defile a lady with a car key without brushes or blood, the edge of the car key is iron.
Who washed her pants?
Now, medical tests on the run. I am laughing here. Now, some lawyers are coming up to show their talents on the case.

It is Naija, the truth may never take the day!
Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by togefo5106: 12:41am On May 08, 2021
undecided
BabbanBura:

It is Naija, the truth may never take the day!
Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by caesymore(m): 12:42am On May 08, 2021
Hell has no furry like a woman scorn.
Seeing the way the Madam us carry the matter for head even the excuses she gave in regards to showing us evidence I guessed something was being cooked.

Moral of the saga: Fear woman

4 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by bammo: 2:29am On May 08, 2021
mtcheeew.. fake source

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by mayklef(m): 5:17am On May 08, 2021
wahala be like church project, e no dey finish

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by Kingk47: 6:57am On May 08, 2021
In the book of Jealousy chapter4:3-7" And he said in a loud voice, amongst all creatures fear woman, flee from a bitter woman because her anger is like a burning unquenchable furnace, with fury of a raging thunder. She strikes with fangs of a Gabon viper with venom potent like a black mamba. A broken woman is never ashamed to bring you down in public and show her dirty linen in public. Among all heed this advice my son for it is better to join the vaseline or soap crew than to be entangled in the web of angry woman's kpekus. Selah

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by Falomo211(m): 7:59am On May 08, 2021
Pmpm:

The parent of the lady.
Who washed her pants?

If this is true dem go drag iyabo ojo destiny for this naija to open social media go dey scare her
Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by Lamzykay: 8:01am On May 08, 2021
How do I know or recognize an angry or embittered woman...pls need an answer as soon as possible
Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by Babafash(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2021
Hmmm getting more and more interesting...
Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by esthel(f): 9:30am On May 08, 2021
People should learn to think on their own. I feel sorry for whoever is going to believe this grandma's tale. Plus how is Iyabo in trouble, because she spoke up for a friend. Make Una dey use Una head na.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by gentlestdude(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2021
only fools will initially believe that ugly fat princess. how person go be like that come still get sense? her toxicity is on a greater level than nairaland girls

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by melotech(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2021
This matter is seasons film
Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by MinahTee(f): 11:21am On May 08, 2021
Pmpm:

The parent of the lady.
Who washed her pants?

I beg mention me when you get the answers to those questions��
Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by 9japride(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2021
People should learn not to me moved by emotions. A lot of ladies like to play the emotional card. To settle this matter the molested girl parents needs to present her birth certificate to the court and if any of the parties involved in this case should be the culprit should be made to face the law.
Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by Phcmayor(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2021
I know the truth will come out
The girl is over 14 looking at her face

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by Twelfthman: 12:52pm On May 08, 2021
Wise words. He who has ear let them hear. He who has legs let them run

Kingk47:
In the book of Jealousy chapter4:3-7" And he said in a loud voice, amongst all creatures fear woman, flee from a bitter woman because her anger is like a burning unquenchable furnace, with fury of a raging thunder. She strikes with fangs of a Gabon viper with venom potent like a black mamba. A broken woman is never ashamed to bring you down in public and show her dirty linen in public. Among all heed this advice my son for it is better to join the vaseline or soap crew than to be entangled in the web of angry woman's kpekus. Selah
Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by Opemiposii(f): 1:02pm On May 08, 2021
melotech:
This matter is seasons film
u spoke my mind
Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by Holycity(f): 1:57pm On May 08, 2021
Wat ever her age is it doesnt matter. Rape na Rape weather 14 or 24 or 30
Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by bestabigaelever(f): 2:32pm On May 08, 2021
The truth is baba Ijesha disgrace his family
I can only imagine the pain the family is going through
Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by temitope27(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2021
sadMake I dey here dey look
Re: Baba Ijesha Release Shocking Revelation From Prison by Pmpm: 7:08pm On May 08, 2021
gentlestdude:
only fools will initially believe that ugly fat princess. how person go be like that come still get sense? her toxicity is on a greater level than nairaland girls
haaa

(1) (Reply)

Mary Remmy Njoku Slams Those Bodyshaming Angel For The Shape Of Her Breasts / Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m / Yoruba Actress Ronke Odusanya Opens Up On Private Affair (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.