Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m (4928 Views)

Reality Star, Angel Smith Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During Event (video) / Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US / Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Uptownerd: 8:10pm On May 06, 2022

Following a fall from grace to grass in what would have been a night of merriment, there are rumours the "King Richard" star may be on the verge of a brutal divorce shockwave.

According to insiders who are familiar with the rising incident, Jada Pinkett's cold reaction after Will Smith slapped Chris Rock and lack of support for her partner may have fueled the impending divorce rumours.

Breaking News: Will Smith suffers another devastating blow as wife to get $175m after divorce

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2022
golden boy is ok, its not like any of them will suffer after the divorce.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Mooh247: 8:18pm On May 06, 2022
cry

After all Will Smith did , he still couldn't win Jada 's love from the ghost of Tupac

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by EasternVoice(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2022
I blame Will Smith for all these negative events happening around him, man loved too much mehn! Too bad.
If I be Will Smith, I for don ghost this babe like since.
But I'm certain he'll come out stronger!

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by insidelife22(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2022
She is ugly,cold hearted and very hard to please.

Not just her, but all the ladies are just like that.

I just pity Mr. Simpson smith.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Unzerious: 8:53pm On May 06, 2022
Wow, Woo-Men should be Feared. Will Smith Survive this? grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by drmuchin: 9:20pm On May 06, 2022
BETTER TO COUNT UR LOSSES WILL SMITH
U MARRY JEZEBEL

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by akmath: 9:22pm On May 06, 2022
This guy next life him go avoid Vaginarians like plague.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 06, 2022
No marry woman way no love you. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Uniquetani1(f): 9:42pm On May 06, 2022
After all the defending, it's better to let go than forcing it to stay

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by EmeraldJD: 10:21pm On May 06, 2022
If your wife doesn't love you more than you love her, sorry for you.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Nyascobar1414: 10:37pm On May 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
No marry woman way no love you. undecided

Stfu.. Women dont love
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Nyascobar1414: 10:38pm On May 06, 2022
EmeraldJD:
If your wife doesn't love you more than you love her, sorry for you.

women dont love,they respect...

Una simping never do

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 06, 2022
I wonder why one need to part away with his hard earned money after a divorce case, little wonder alot of single rich guys out there in the west prefer to have girlfriends rather than wifes despite been rich. angry

Just look at the Narcissistic woman Will smith have been managing as a wife, angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Terrence99: 5:38am On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

women dont love,they respect...

Una simping never do

Those fools never learn
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Nyascobar1414: 5:41am On May 07, 2022
Terrence99:

Those fools never learn

I pray these b!shes make em learn...
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Nobody: 6:06am On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Stfu.. Women dont love
Eyah.
I can feel your pain. sad
You never see woman way truly love you. cry
Sorry ooo cry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Simeonjoe1: 7:07am On May 07, 2022
insidelife22:

She is uglycold hearted and very hard to please.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Ahmed0336(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2022
Una dey see am? Those ladies praising will for defending his wife make una come see ooo.

This particular gender or just unbelievable.
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Nyascobar1414: 10:34am On May 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
Eyah. I can feel your pain. sad You never see woman way truly love you. cry Sorry ooo cry
kikiiikiii... Ah laff in Pidgin...
Ah no dey find woman wey go love me... Na woman wey go respect and like me be de koko....
Difference dey between love and like...

Toto pple.
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Nobody: 10:41am On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

kikiiikiii...
Ah laff in Pidgin...

Ah no dey find woman wey go love me...
Na woman wey go respect and like me be de koko....

Difference dey between love and like...

Toto pple.
Please, what is the difference between love and like?? undecided
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by freddie009(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2022
Mooh247:
cry

After all Will Smith did , he still couldn't win Jada 's love from the ghost of Tupac

Moral Lesson : Never try to win a woman's heart.
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Nyascobar1414: 11:31am On May 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
Please, what is the difference between love and like?? undecided

Love is an Unconditional feeling or kindness towards another human...
Example: Jesus died on the cross for humans,so that our sins can be forgiven..It was devoid of race, whether you a negro,caucasian or mongoloid...its looked beyond class, whether rich or poor;its also looked beyond disable or able.its also looked beyond whether you a sinner or believer... Even though you sin against him.. Jesus is always there at the door of your heart to forgive you... This love is Unconditional...

Even parents love to children,especially mothers love to children; no matter what the child does the mom will always stand in for his child.... That kinda love is Unconditional....

Like... This is what really exist in marriages,no love but they like their partners, the man will like the woman cos she gad ass,she's beautiful,she gad boobs... When the woman ages and looses those curves and ass,the man no more likes her... That one is conditional,its short term.. The woman may like a man,cos the man is rich,but if perhaps the man looses his source of Income, she no more likes the man anymore.

So I can now say,humans hardly love except you related by blood....

Can you die for anyother other human?? You cant..

Can a woman die for a man??. No..

Can a man die for a woman?? No..

True love is Unconditional..
To like someone is Conditional...

True love is long term...

To like someone is short term..

So I rather want someone to like me,which is short term or rather be obsessed with me..

Its better than looking for someone that will love which you will never see..

Humans are cold!
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by shilenji(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2022
Basically how all the girls still in love with their first love are.
insidelife22:
She is ugly,cold hearted and very hard to please.

Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by shilenji(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2022
If you find yourself in love with a girl who is still in love with her very first love,one who took her virginity or one who gave her first kiss. It would be almost impossible to win her heart.
Beebah2000:
Eyah.
I can feel your pain. sad
You never see woman way truly love you. cry
Sorry ooo cry
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by TheWolfen(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2022
Lol
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by TheWolfen(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2022
drmuchin:
BETTER TO COUNT UR LOSSES WILL SMITH
U MARRY JEZEBEL
At least he made it out alive. That is worth thanking God for.
He should enjoy his little money in peace... People don't love that way in today's world anymore. Nah mumu mumu dey worry smith cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Acidbath: 3:59pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Love is an Unconditional feeling or kindness towards another human...
Example: Jesus died on the cross for humans,so that our sins can be forgiven..It was devoid of race, whether you a negro,caucasian or mongoloid...its looked beyond class, whether rich or poor;its also looked beyond disable or able.its also looked beyond whether you a sinner or believer... Even though you sin against him.. Jesus is always there at the door of your heart to forgive you... This love is Unconditional...

Even parents love to children,especially mothers love to children; no matter what the child does the mom will always stand in for his child.... That kinda love is Unconditional....

Like... This is what really exist in marriages,no love but they like their partners, the man will like the woman cos she gad ass,she's beautiful,she gad boobs... When the woman ages and looses those curves and ass,the man no more likes her... That one is conditional,its short term.. The woman may like a man,cos the man is rich,but if perhaps the man looses his source of Income, she no more likes the man anymore.

So I can now say,humans hardly love except you related by blood....

Can you die for anyother other human?? You cant..

Can a woman die for a man??. No..

Can a man die for a woman?? No..

True love is Unconditional..
To like someone is Conditional...

True love is long term...

To like someone is short term..

So I rather want someone to like me,which is short term or rather be obsessed with me..

Its better than looking for someone that will love which you will never see..

Humans are cold!

Reality don dey enter your brain small small.

But you still dey find mumu wey go like your broke ugly useless self. grin cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by princejenks(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2022
how a very handsome will smith got to settle down with this Jada lady is mind boggling in the first place
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by Nyascobar1414: 4:28pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:

Reality don dey enter your brain small small.

But you still dey find mumu wey go like your broke ugly useless self. grin cheesy

/
Re: Breaking News: Will Smith Suffers Another Devastating Blow As Wife To Get $175m by BlackyOne: 6:52pm On May 07, 2022
That cheat of a b*tch probably have a side nigga and still sleeping around too, Simp of a Will Smith will end up devastated and lose tons of money to her while she jumps on the next man.

Fear women!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The / 10 Famous Celebrities You Never Knew Were Nigerians.(Photos) / Picture Of Tonto Dickeh Forcing Her Self 2 Sing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.