Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady (4211 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover / Popular Herbalist Dies In Hotel After Romp With Pastor’s Wife In Ekiti / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by pmads: 2:16am On May 08, 2021
80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With a 33yr Old Lady, Died While Trying To Satisfy Her (Video)

It's a kind of funny story but this is real, An old man was reportedly dead after sleeping with a younger lady in an hotel, PraizeMedia report.

According to report, the 80yrold man was trying all her possible best to satisfy the 33yrold lady. The man died while trying to satisfy the lady.

Like.my people will say, he died in active service.

Watch the Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/80yrs-old-man-dies-in-hotel-after.html

Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Pmpm: 6:16am On May 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by mysticwarrior(m): 6:26am On May 08, 2021
That is suicide, wetin he wan tell God? It is prostitutes like this that are saying " I don't fvck small boys".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Vulcanheph(m): 6:38am On May 08, 2021
Why won't he die, when he won't leave the food meant for the young men. gringrin
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by dgang: 6:38am On May 08, 2021
Came through a hole,
Then spent his life chasing a hole,
Later came in a hole till he,
died in a hole,
and will be buried in a hole

That is the hole life of a man who is unholy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Babafash(m): 7:24am On May 08, 2021
Something must kill a man
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by ERockson: 7:48am On May 08, 2021
Ok
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Jakumo(m): 8:15am On May 08, 2021
Gentlemen of all ages, if you want to see your woman attain climax up to TEN times before you even bust one single nut, trust me that there is NO better means to achieve that objective than to get her a vibrator that she will then apply to her clit from the front, while you slip into her honey hole from the back, with both of you lying on your side whereby you simply chill without any exertion, as pandemonium ensues.

No matter your age and physical shape, your woman will moan and squirm like she is losing her mind, with this modality. This I solemnly guarantee with my hand on a stack of holy books, before man pikin and Papa God.

You will be astonished to hear sound effects coming from your woman's mouth, that you never imagined possible, as she pleasures herself to climax again and again and again with that machine, while you simply tag along for the ride, maybe applying the occasional thrust, simply to mark yourself present for the occasion. Try this methodology, and then write back here to thank me profusely.

The Oracle has spoken. Let those who are wise, take note.

2 Likes

Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Nobody: 9:46am On May 08, 2021
Jakumo:
Gentlemen of all ages, if you want to see your woman attain climax up to TEN times before you even bust one single nut, trust me that there is NO better means to achieve that objective than to get her a vibrator that she will then apply to her clit from the front, while you slip into her honey hole from the back, with both of you lying on your side whereby you simply chill without any exertion, as pandemonium ensues.

No matter your age and physical shape, your woman will moan and squirm like she is losing her mind, with this modality. This I solemnly guarantee with my hand on a stack of holy books, before man pikin and Papa God.

You will be astonished to hear sound effects coming from your woman's mouth, that you never imagined possible, as she pleasures herself to climax again and again and again with that machine, while you simply tag along for the ride, maybe applying the occasional thrust, simply to mark yourself present for the occasion. Try this methodology, and then write back here to thank me profusely.

I can see that you are in a sexy mode.
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Jakumo(m): 9:55am On May 08, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I can see that you are in a sexy mode.

I only discovered this modality recently, and I was astonished at the results, all joking aside. Try it with your woman, and come back here to testify.

This 80-year-old man could have taken things a lot easier, and lived to have that lady calling him for more on a daily basis, I chit you not.
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by QueenEndowa(f): 9:56am On May 08, 2021
mysticwarrior:
That is suicide, wetin he wan tell God? It is prostitutes like this that are saying " I don't fvck small boys".

Lolz...it is really suicide
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Nobody: 9:58am On May 08, 2021
Jakumo:

I only discovered this modality recently, and I was astonished at the results, all joking aside. Try it with your woman, and come back here to testify.

This 80-year-old man could have taken things a lot easier, and lived to have that lady calling him for more on a daily basis, I chit you not.

Hahahaha You are a learner.

1 Like

Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Jakumo(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Hahahaha You are a learner.

I thought I was a master, but I got schooled. Now I am humble. I never experienced a woman reaching climax ten times while I was in attendance, and now I wish I could rewind the clock to redo all my past encounters. Lord have mercy.
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Nobody: 10:13am On May 08, 2021
Jakumo:

I thought I was a master, but I got schooled. Now I am humble. I never experienced a woman reaching climax ten times while I was in attendance, and now I wish I could rewind the clock to redo all my past encounters. Lord have mercy.

hahahahaha.

Let me inspire you. You need 3 vibrators, not one, not two but 3 vibrators. One inside, one top and one in your hand to stroke the sensitives. Keep a glass of your favorite cognac and lace her shisha with canabis and let her take a puff while you play the guitar.

At the peak of my career before I hanged the boots, I had 30 girls on my payroll, and they all begged for time. But once I had my squad of best 3, I had to let the rest go. Do groupie with bisexual babes and explore all your fantasies. Life is very beautiful. grin

Now I have paused and become very responsible. It's an expensive life.

1 Like

Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by stanliwise(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2021
How true is this story.
Die in active service to nature . grin grin
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by gentlestdude(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2021
If you carry olosho you wouldn't need to satisfy anything, just cum when you cum and leave the rest to her other customers

3 Likes

Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Jakumo(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2021
Billyonaire666:

hahahahaha.

Let me inspire you. You need 3 vibrators, not one, not two but 3 vibrators. One inside, one top and one in your hand to stroke the sensitives. Keep a glass of your favorite cognac and lace her shisha with canabis and let her take a puff while you play the guitar.

At the peak of my career before I hanged the boots, I had 30 girls on my payroll, and they all begged for time. But once I had my squad of best 3, I had to let the rest go. Do groupie with bisexual babes and explore all your fantasies. Life is very beautiful. grin

Now I have paused and become very responsible. It's an expensive life.

Dang. I am sweating right now. I also want to cry over all the lost opportunities of years gone by.
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by ValCon888: 10:51am On May 08, 2021
He lived his life without shame and left the way he came.
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by pozehnani(f): 11:27am On May 08, 2021
All of them are the same. They never believe they are too old for such actions until the consequences hit them. by what time it will be too late to realize.

For those of you flirting with Grandpa illegally, be warned because they'll only implicate you for nothing. Same goes for those frolicking with other peoples' husbands and wifes
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Richy4(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2021
What a grand exit....He died a happy man... may his fun filled soul rest in peace...adieu Sir....
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Yungstallion: 1:13pm On May 08, 2021
Jakumo:

Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Pmpm: 7:10pm On May 08, 2021
Jakumo:

lol
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by FantasyHub: 1:37am On May 09, 2021
mysticwarrior:

This Scam called religion has dealt y'all some big shit.
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Pmpm: 2:54am On May 09, 2021
FantasyHub:

This Scam called religion has dealt y'all some big shit.

haaha
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by DAMN99: 9:10am On May 09, 2021
80 years and you no gree retire?
Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by DaniellaDokubo(f): 1:27pm On May 09, 2021
dgang:
Came through a hole,
Then spent his life chasing a hole,
Later came in a hole till he,
died in a hole,
and will be buried in a hole

That is the hole life of a man who is unholy.

Lived in Naija a hell-hole!

1 Like

Re: 80yrs Old Man Dies In Hotel After Sleeping With A 33yr Old Lady by Pmpm: 4:53pm On May 09, 2021
DAMN99:
80 years and you no gree retire?
I tire oo

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / Happening Now: Ogun Residents Carry Out Jungle Justice On Daylight Robbers / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide On Video At Airport In UK To Avoid Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.