Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari (34301 Views)

Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Dearlord(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Not true, some Biafran soldiers were even angry with Philip Effiong for the surrender. They were ready to fight to finish.
If the cowardly Nigerian army were strictly professional (man to man) instead of attacking civilians, it would have been a different ball game .
I don't support a second civil war but let's keep the record straight

My Popsy cried on that very day despite the famine and worst of living condition at the time he still had courage to fight till his last drop of blood.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by drlateef: 8:44am On May 08, 2021
I blame Buhari for bringing himself low and for this embarrassing reply from US. They are never our friend. They wait for full scale war to break out and then sell weapons to every side to fight each other. After that they will say they have seen weapons of mass destruction with Buhari and they will then fully invade Nigeria and steal the oil, the gold, the bitumen etc. That’s what the west is known for.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by frog12: 8:46am On May 08, 2021
BUHARI was fooolish to even make that request. completely FOOLISH ... a rich man begging to each smalll potato
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by 2elliot: 8:47am On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:
When we left our trenches and dropped our arms at the end of the War in 1970, we headed straight to the Houses we built. We were shocked to hear that the Nigeria Government branded them abandoned Properties and distributed it amongst themselves.
We headed to the Banks to withdraw the millions we left there before the War, the Nigerians told us we could only have 20 pounds. It did not matter how much we had in our accounts.
Homeless and penniless we went back to pick up the jobs we left when we fled for our lives, the Nigerians also told us we could not take back the jobs. They filled up our positions with poorly qualified folks.
In that dare situation, we were mourning, hungry, penniless, homeless and jobless. These same idiots I call Nigerians quickly passed a policy they called Indigenisation Policy to sell off government companies to themselves knowing fully well that non of us could raise up to 21 pounds!
You pulled yourself up without any assistance and quickly recovered and over-took the clowns with your mere 20 pounds, yet they did not rest, but rather took the same war to your various endeavors in the forms of quota system, exclusive economic lists, federal character, ELDS states, and cooked population figures and use of local government as the yard stick to disburse national cakes.
Pause a bit and think of these short paragraphs. You will notice that Nigeria, the same zoo country you are proud of as an Igbo man, was designed and measures put in place to keep you down and out in Nigeria. Yet your slave mindset that has "short term memory of sorrow and pains" took over you to forgive and forget and you started behaving as though nothing happened in the past.
You knew quite well that their deceptive RRR measures was a farce. Your foolishness still made you to allow handshakes with them that went above the elbows. You still had the foolishness to build new houses in the areas they took the ones you earlier built.
If you aim a gun at me and fire with the intention of killing me and you missed!! That you missed would make me NEVER to trust you again nor forgive you. I will take my own aim and make sure I NEUTRALISE you completely!!!

We will never forget and we will never forgive.
It is with great horror I think of Igbos accepting one Nigeria and building empires across the country. I can't fathom the stupidity. I am not an Igbo but Ijaw, but just reading "Half of a Yellow Sun" opened my eyes, and I became a Biafran sympathiser ever since. Affliction of ignorance should not rise second time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Resurgent2016: 8:50am On May 08, 2021
Naughtysex:
What is that lifeless Fulani herdsmen president expecting before?
To move it to Africa?
Mumu

That he even made the request in the first instance reflects poorly on his level of reasoning.

Why will anyone move any good thing to Nigeria in its present condition?
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by ServanTheG(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2021
eejo:
Best news ever America will always leave a country worse than what they met on ground. Examples are Libya, South Sudan, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria and the list goes on. Am happy Russia and China are already supplying the Nigerian Army.
When did the US enter South sudan?
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by learnedman(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2021
Thank God America ignored that hard core terrorist President of Nigeria'

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by SammyChi1988: 8:51am On May 08, 2021
The zoo must fall... God bless MNK... God bless Biafra... God bless ESN... Nigeria is doomed already.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by FreeIgbos: 8:51am On May 08, 2021
Rossinkup:

Will you shut up, you narcissistic ingrate.

You are alive as an 'Igbo man' today because of Gowon's 'No Victor, No Vanquished policy,' a first in the modern world.

After you surrendered and your leader fled, the Nigerian army could have been ordered to finish you off completely. Instead Gowon ordered his troops to ceasefire and return to barracks.

Nobody owed you a dime. You LOST a war.

Not sure if you know anything about the history of warfare, but the victorious party is not obliged to give money to the enemy he just defeated.

Or 'rehabilitate' them.

You are lucky, so keep shut.

It's obvious you're the ingrate and narcissist here, you need to shut up immediately.

That history was banned in Nigerian schools doesn't mean some of us didn't read lots of history books.

If it was possible for Nigeria to completely wipe out Igbos, they would have gladly done so without hesitation. In a supposed civil war to bring back the Eastern region into Nigeria yet your genocidal government had to use Arab pilots to bomb civilian areas like markets, schools, churches and hospitals. One of your army commanders granted an interview and he said he would shoot at anyone and anything standing once he gets into the Igbo heartland. Another fool stated that anything is fair in war even if it means killing millions of women, children and the elderly through a blockade that was meant to starve them all to death.

The nonsense you wrote shows how debased and evil your mindset is. Which modern wars did you the winning side kill everyone after their opponents surrendered?

Did the allied forces invade Germany and kill off everyone after Hitler was defeated? Where exactly did such ever happen in modern warfare?

After all the deaths and destruction Boko Haram has done to Nigeria, your government still went ahead to establish a North East commission with a mandate to rebuild the region even when Boko Haram are still killing and destroying more.

Lol at "you lost a war" are you trying to gloat about a war that Britain won for you?

You and your types with such evil mindset are the reasons why Nigeria will definitely breakup eventually.

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by charlesucheh(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2021
Tofax:

Source: https://punchng.com/insecurity-us-wont-relocate-africa-command-to-nigeria-others-pentagon-replies-buhari/
what's that kinda large command base doing in an an already 80% secured Germany?

Buhari just admitted he has failed as the GCFORN and as the chief administrator of the federal republic of Nigeria. The USA be waiting for we Africa to slaughter ourselves to a point before they would chip in as usual to gain that superman status. We are now at their mercy because, we have refused to do what is right among ourselves. But I will beg on those bandits, insurgents, UGM, ESN, ISWAP and co to henceforth channel their attacks to these corrupt leaders. E GET WHY..........
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by yesloaded: 8:55am On May 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My friend Teslim always knew it was his mother-in-law that was behind the new insolence of his wife Barakatu and the woes in his marriage.

She won't cook, she won't clean, she won't submit and she won't let him have peace. It became worse each time she visited her mom.

Then one faithful day, Teslim received a call from his mother in-law offering to get an Alfa that will pray for his home and counsel his wife so there will be peace at last.

Teslim told her, "as long as you keep controlling Barakatu and interfering in our home, no Alfa in the world can bring us peace".

I still don't know how this nonsense I wrote is related to the subject matter, but even our Lord Jesus Christ spoke in parables.

grin

lots of sense in your write up
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by BarrElChapo(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2021
So that the Nigerian Military Political Party will frustrate them. They had better stay put in Germany
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Veqtor: 9:00am On May 08, 2021
Hehehe. Dey should relocate d command so dat terrorists can take over the way they have taken over the Nigerian govt. Rubbish.

US is doing well sometimes.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 9:03am On May 08, 2021
Which worsening security situation!

They were technically defeated many years ago

Nigeria is safe!
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Nobody: 9:07am On May 08, 2021
IjapaTiroko:
U.S is letting it's chance of colonisation slide. If it were the British, they will grab the opportunity with both hands.
Protection was the disguise the British used in colonising Yorubaland.
I laughed scornfully when Buhari cluelessly invited U.S the parasite

Luckily fate is making us win this time

Read in between the lines, it is all about money, they are saying what will you offer,saying nicely it is not open ender, the problem now is what will this gofment offer in their desperation without our knowledge??

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Timfreds(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2021
Buhari think the US is foolish like his cohorts. America knows the truth behind Boko Haram and the Buhari APC govt.
Though his request is to deceive his gullible Nigerians that he has the security of the country at heart. Zero.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Krismas(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2021
cool U shut up. The American civil war was no victor no vanquish. Since den, many presidents have emerged from the south breakaway states. In Nigeria’s case, wot kind of war will erase every kind of external help for d Ibos, while federal troops got every form of foreign assistance? Its becos Gowon persuaded the world dat it was merely a quarrel bye brothers and police action. If another war happens 2moro, do u tink it will be so one-sided?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2021
Buhari knew the request wouldn't be granted before making it. He just did so to save his face. That we know, and we are ever convinced that he will not change his pro-Fulani terrorist stance. He is 100 per cent anti-other people groups.

Many other people knew that request would never be granted. If he is serious about this problem, let him deal with Boko, bandits and Fulani herdsmen the way he is dealing with unknown gunmen in the south east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by DAramis: 9:25am On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:
If you aim a gun at me and fire with the intention of killing me and you missed!! That you missed would make me NEVER to trust you again nor forgive you.

In summary, never stumble twice on same stone. It is a proverbial disgrace to do so. It is a very important quote you got up there.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Valkrie: 9:33am On May 08, 2021
When the idiot was busy shouting a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north he has forgotten...!!

Good one from the USA...!!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Nickisindigo(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2021
80% of the Armed Forces are Hausa/fulani tribe
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by ViolentMooslim: 9:45am On May 08, 2021
Seems like the US these days have time for Stupid people.

They denegrade themselves by responding to the request of an inanimate object.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Fejoku: 9:49am On May 08, 2021
kingthreat:

Ojukwu was the one that surrendered. He did so by running to cote d'ivoire without even informing Phillip Effiong. Phillip Effiong was just the face of the surrender that met Gowon. Forget all these gra gra. War is not good. It is he who has more weapons that can win a war. Africans dont have the heart of the Vietnamese to holdstill against the enemy with greater firepower. Surrender was the best thing to have happened in the Biafran war. Hunger was widespread, the Biafran army was out of weapons and man power. Children as young as 11 were being recruited to fight for Biafra. Continuing the war was expanding the genocide. What has happened has happened. Please plead with your brothers so it never happens again. War in the information age is another battle entirely.
Then let us go so everybody can have peace. Nigeria is not the first country that divided into two. Let us go!
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2021
Sly America! Instead of putting it straight to the old guy that "We don't trust you"! They started speaking 'diplomatic English' grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by ViolentMooslim: 9:53am On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:
When we left our trenches and dropped our arms at the end of the War in 1970, we headed straight to the Houses we built. We were shocked to hear that the Nigeria Government branded them abandoned Properties and distributed it amongst themselves.
We headed to the Banks to withdraw the millions we left there before the War, the Nigerians told us we could only have 20 pounds. It did not matter how much we had in our accounts.
Homeless and penniless we went back to pick up the jobs we left when we fled for our lives, the Nigerians also told us we could not take back the jobs. They filled up our positions with poorly qualified folks.
In that dare situation, we were mourning, hungry, penniless, homeless and jobless. These same idiots I call Nigerians quickly passed a policy they called Indigenisation Policy to sell off government companies to themselves knowing fully well that non of us could raise up to 21 pounds!
You pulled yourself up without any assistance and quickly recovered and over-took the clowns with your mere 20 pounds, yet they did not rest, but rather took the same war to your various endeavors in the forms of quota system, exclusive economic lists, federal character, ELDS states, and cooked population figures and use of local government as the yard stick to disburse national cakes.
Pause a bit and think of these short paragraphs. You will notice that Nigeria, the same zoo country you are proud of as an Igbo man, was designed and measures put in place to keep you down and out in Nigeria. Yet your slave mindset that has "short term memory of sorrow and pains" took over you to forgive and forget and you started behaving as though nothing happened in the past.
You knew quite well that their deceptive RRR measures was a farce. Your foolishness still made you to allow handshakes with them that went above the elbows. You still had the foolishness to build new houses in the areas they took the ones you earlier built.
If you aim a gun at me and fire with the intention of killing me and you missed!! That you missed would make me NEVER to trust you again nor forgive you. I will take my own aim and make sure I NEUTRALISE you completely!!!

You were about to make sense, then you entered the bitterness and insults that is characteristic of Igbos, at the end, you made no sense.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Nobody: 9:53am On May 08, 2021
Solution to Nigeria's security challenges:

1. All Nigerian's of legal age get a gun
2. Shoot all Fulani's you see on sight.

Problem finished.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Fejoku: 9:56am On May 08, 2021
drlateef:
I blame Buhari for bringing himself low and for this embarrassing reply from US. They are never our friend. They wait for full scale war to break out and then sell weapons to every side to fight each other. After that they will say they have seen weapons of mass destruction with Buhari and they will then fully invade Nigeria and steal the oil, the gold, the bitumen etc. That’s what the west is known for.
Then do the right thing without involving third party. Divide the country and seek for bilateral trade and cooperation in areas where one is deficient. Can black people reason for once?
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Farki: 9:57am On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

Aren't you guys sick of repeating this silly 20 pounds myth?

You left a nation to wage war against it, sold your properties, raided the Enugu central Bank and converted the Naira you had into Biafran pounds, then expected your now worthless Biafran pounds to be exchanged 1-1 for Naira.

You won't learn from history.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by sleemomymy: 9:59am On May 08, 2021
The US reject the offer because their aim is for Nigeria to disintegrate. That can not happen under their watch , the whole world will question it.
If you know you know. It is a game of chess.
In the end NIGERIA will remain and GOD will shame the devil ������
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS PMB.

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by ViolentMooslim: 9:59am On May 08, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Not true, some Biafran soldiers were even angry with Philip Effiong for the surrender. They were ready to fight to finish.
If the cowardly Nigerian army were strictly professional (man to man) instead of attacking civilians, it would have been a different ball game .
I don't support a second civil war but let's keep the record straight

But the record you have is a skewed one. How can you ever make it straight?

All Igbos were happy with Effiongs surrender, because they were suffering beyond measure, and coupled with the Biafran soldiers unprofessionalism in which they killed their own people who expressed any dissatisfaction with the war.

The only people who were not happy with Effiong were those who were eating off the war, in terms of supplying arms or having one post or the other in the defunct Biafran state.

We the Ibibios helped you, and Gowon, being a Christian, was Gods favour to you. If it was a Muslim, it wouldn't have been a Civil war to him, but a Jihad. They would have totally anihilated you. There wouldn't have been an Igbo society today, but small packs of Igbos scattered over the country.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:00am On May 08, 2021
Tofax:

Source: https://punchng.com/insecurity-us-wont-relocate-africa-command-to-nigeria-others-pentagon-replies-buhari/
simplyleo

monogamy
helinues
bosstrevor1
mekaboy
ngeneukwenu
odua1stson
Ressurection212
Which means grin

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Splitmind: 10:00am On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

Prodigal sons are still crying over 20 pounds after selling their inheritance to fight the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes / Abaribe Receives Award In United States, Defies Nnamdi Kanu's Threat / Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.