Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari (34335 Views)

Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by obicmag(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2021
You see urself? When he was in military na so so expo he de carry. Time for practical now baba no fit do noting.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by vanvino(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2021
I understand that Nigerians have selective amnesia- we conveniently forget certain unpleasant facts. it's in this country during Jonathan administration that Dasuki embezzled $2.1billions arms deal, when he was ask he said, the money was paid to pastors to pray for insecurity in Nigeria. The Future is female crew do forget one big-eye-ball Minister of petrolum set free in Nigeria found guilty in UK, and lets keep in mind one time Bayelsa governor got dressed like a woman in an attempt to escape, his name start wit... ALAME.......? well You know the rest. so complain of Buhari today and father Mbaka tomorrow, its just who we are. Every saint you see here in Nairaland are sinners waiting for an opportunity in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by seunjungle1(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2021
I got you bro...!
Do you mean "a stone Nigeria had long rejected now the corner stone of the house"
You try sir.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My friend Teslim always knew it was his mother-in-law that was behind the new insolence of his wife Barakatu and the woes in his marriage.

She won't cook, she won't clean, she won't submit and she won't let him have peace. It became worse each time she visited her mom.

Then one faithful day, Teslim received a call from his mother in-law offering to get an Alfa that will pray for his home and counsel his wife so there will be peace at last.

Teslim told her, "as long as you keep controlling Barakatu and interfering in our home, no Alfa in the world can bring us peace".

I still don't know how this nonsense I wrote is related to the subject matter, but even our Lord Jesus Christ spoke in parables.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by RichAbujaGuy: 11:37am On May 08, 2021
vanvino:
I understand that Nigerians have selective amnesia- we conveniently forget certain unpleasant facts. it's in this country during Jonathan administration that Dasuki embezzled $2.1billions arms deal, when he was ask he said, the money was paid to pastors to pray for insecurity in Nigeria. The Future is female crew do forget one big-eye-ball Minister of petrolum set free in Nigeria found guilty in UK, and lets keep in mind one time Bayelsa governor got dressed like a woman in an attempt to escape, his name start wit... ALAME.......? well You know the rest. so complain of Buhari today and father Mbaka tomorrow, its just who we are. Every saint you see here in Nairaland are sinners waiting for an opportunity in Aso Rock.

good memory.

Oritsejafor Owns Seized Jet With $9. 3m In S / Africa by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1906359/oritsejafor-owns-seized-jet-9

"An investigation by SaharaReporters has revealed
that a Nigerian private jet caught in Johannesburg
with $ 9. 3 million belongs to Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor ,
the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria
(CAN ) . Oritsejafor is also a close confidant of
President Goodluck Jonathan .
The CAN leader’ s private plane with US registration
number N 808HG was one of two jets cited by South
African officials on September 5.
According to the online news portal , Oritsejafor ’ s jet
arrived South Africa with $9. 3 million cash loaded in
several suitcases . News of the seizure of the cash
broke over the weekend , triggering questions about
the ownership of the jets and weapons they intended
to purchase .
The news portal also reported that Nigerian aviation
authorities disclosed that one of the jets belonged to
Pastor Oritsejafor while the second one was
registered to Felix Idiga, the owner of Jafac Aviation
Limited.
Two Nigerians and an Israeli defence contractor , Eyal
Mesiaka arrived in the jet when they were accosted in
South Africa authorities . A South African source
disclosed that Mr. Oritsejafor ’s jet was released after
top Nigerian officials intervened , claiming that the
weapons to be purchased had the official blessing of
the Nigerian government ."

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Emyogalanya: 11:55am On May 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My friend Teslim always knew it was his mother-in-law that was behind the new insolence of his wife Barakatu and the woes in his marriage.

She won't cook, she won't clean, she won't submit and she won't let him have peace. It became worse each time she visited her mom.

Then one faithful day, Teslim received a call from his mother in-law offering to get an Alfa that will pray for his home and counsel his wife so there will be peace at last.

Teslim told her, "as long as you keep controlling Barakatu and interfering in our home, no Alfa in the world can bring us peace".

I still don't know how this nonsense I wrote is related to the subject matter, but even our Lord Jesus Christ spoke in parables.
the Oracle has spoken. Verily verily I say unto you, nwamaikpe flesh and blood did not reveal this unto you. My which is in heaven.did.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Emyogalanya: 12:01pm On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:
When we left our trenches and dropped our arms at the end of the War in 1970, we headed straight to the Houses we built. We were shocked to hear that the Nigeria Government branded them abandoned Properties and distributed it amongst themselves.
We headed to the Banks to withdraw the millions we left there before the War, the Nigerians told us we could only have 20 pounds. It did not matter how much we had in our accounts.
Homeless and penniless we went back to pick up the jobs we left when we fled for our lives, the Nigerians also told us we could not take back the jobs. They filled up our positions with poorly qualified folks.
In that dare situation, we were mourning, hungry, penniless, homeless and jobless. These same idiots I call Nigerians quickly passed a policy they called Indigenisation Policy to sell off government companies to themselves knowing fully well that non of us could raise up to 21 pounds!
You pulled yourself up without any assistance and quickly recovered and over-took the clowns with your mere 20 pounds, yet they did not rest, but rather took the same war to your various endeavors in the forms of quota system, exclusive economic lists, federal character, ELDS states, and cooked population figures and use of local government as the yard stick to disburse national cakes.
Pause a bit and think of these short paragraphs. You will notice that Nigeria, the same zoo country you are proud of as an Igbo man, was designed and measures put in place to keep you down and out in Nigeria. Yet your slave mindset that has "short term memory of sorrow and pains" took over you to forgive and forget and you started behaving as though nothing happened in the past.
You knew quite well that their deceptive RRR measures was a farce. Your foolishness still made you to allow handshakes with them that went above the elbows. You still had the foolishness to build new houses in the areas they took the ones you earlier built.
If you aim a gun at me and fire with the intention of killing me and you missed!! That you missed would make me NEVER to trust you again nor forgive you. I will take my own aim and make sure I NEUTRALISE you completely!!!

We will never forget and we will never forgive.
never ever forget

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Emyogalanya: 12:04pm On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

My message is not for Fo0ls...
kill them all with ur replies

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Emyogalanya: 12:06pm On May 08, 2021
nairalandankrah:
This is Victory for all minorities
This is Victory for Ipob

old explain what it means for minors and ipob
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by calcal: 12:06pm On May 08, 2021
The US empire won't help the Fulani to fight the Yoruba and Biafra Nation if that is the purpose of the invitation.

Let's check history:

1. Years ago, Britain came in, helped the Fulani to fight the rest and recognized the Sultan of Sokoto
2. 1970 Russia came in, helped the Fulani to suppress Biafra while Yoruba elites remain slave to the Fulani
3. Again, Fulani invited America to fight against the Yoruba and Biafra.

Wake up guys the plan is not to fight bandits and Boko Haram.

Remember, Bandits and Boko Haram are their children, no parents will want to kill his/her blood.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by linearity: 12:13pm On May 08, 2021
eejo:
Best news ever America will always leave a country worse than what they met on ground. Examples are Libya, South Sudan, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria and the list goes on. Am happy Russia and China are already supplying the Nigerian Army.

Russia & China are not any better, look up the trails they have left behind or the aftermath of their influx in other Africa Countries and Europe.

It is ironic to assume that, any foreign country will work for our self-interest rather than for theirs.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by drlateef: 12:28pm On May 08, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Normal muslim rants in a bid to shift their violent disposition to another person when the truth is that, their violence is a religious obligation.

Without the US, wouldn't the Middle East turn against themselves and burn down their region with only Isreal standing green?

The same US you accuse is the one that pleaded with Isreal not to carry out a pogrom on Muslims of the middle East after defeating all of them in 3 days. Do you know what Isreal woulf have done to those silly unintelligent Muslim countries? Yet you blame the US.

No matter your words (of which you guys are known to even lack the right words to defend yourselves) you Muslims can never be trusted with arms or support because the world know that your allegiance is to violence and extremism. Pantamis words were totally an expression of all Muslims heart. They are just afraid to express it like he did so as not to be seen as an animal that they truly are.
But, he, being savage, expressed it totally. And that is why you all support him.

The war against bokoharam has not been won because the average muslim in Nigeria is in support of their heinous activities just as the average Igbo is in support of the activities of violent and dissident IPOB miscreants. The US know the involvement of APC and the Muslims holding executive positions in the Bokoharam war and they can never give support to Muslims because of their natural animalistic behaviour.

Normal Christian rant. US is the master destroyer and looter.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by RichAbujaGuy: 12:36pm On May 08, 2021
Short 12:18 film by @FalaluDorayi about insecurity in the North. Very dramatic and current !!!!!

#dorayifilms #falaludorayi #SecureNorth

"ISHARA" (addu'a maganin masifa) Jamila Nagudu/Naburaska/Bosho/Kamaye/sule koki. by Falalu A. Dorayi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awRuBXufZ7M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by drlateef: 12:42pm On May 08, 2021
Fejoku:

Then do the right thing without involving third party. Divide the country and seek for bilateral trade and cooperation in areas where one is deficient. Can black people reason for once?

Why don’t you ask yourself senators and reps this question? They have the power. But greed is the undoing of black man.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Fejoku: 12:54pm On May 08, 2021
drlateef:

Why don’t you ask yourself senators and reps this question? They have the power. But greed is the undoing of black man.
I hope you won't change your tone when they do bring up the issue.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by musicwriter(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2021
He recalled that when President George W Bush established AFRICOM in 2007, a military-civilian hybrid command in support of Africa, African official reaction was largely hostile, seeing the effort as “neo-colonialist.”

While I am in support of the US on the fact of rejecting Buhari's offer, but yes, it was right to reject AFRICOM's establishment in Africa no matter how good the intent and purpose. Slavery and colonialism all began by working with "partners" in Africa.

No responsible foreign government would want to have anything to do with such a disgraceful government we have in Nigeria today. A government where the military is working hand in hand with terrorists!.

You begin to wonder why leaders from the North are always the one inviting slavery to Africa. Former head of state, Mr. Gowon, had to return a stolen African art to the queen of England even when the item was already safely returned to Nigeria. What a fool!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:05pm On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:
When we left our trenches and dropped our arms at the end of the War in 1970, we headed straight to the Houses we built. We were shocked to hear that the Nigeria Government branded them abandoned Properties and distributed it amongst themselves.
We headed to the Banks to withdraw the millions we left there before the War, the Nigerians told us we could only have 20 pounds. It did not matter how much we had in our accounts.
Homeless and penniless we went back to pick up the jobs we left when we fled for our lives, the Nigerians also told us we could not take back the jobs. They filled up our positions with poorly qualified folks.
In that dare situation, we were mourning, hungry, penniless, homeless and jobless. These same idiots I call Nigerians quickly passed a policy they called Indigenisation Policy to sell off government companies to themselves knowing fully well that non of us could raise up to 21 pounds!
You pulled yourself up without any assistance and quickly recovered and over-took the clowns with your mere 20 pounds, yet they did not rest, but rather took the same war to your various endeavors in the forms of quota system, exclusive economic lists, federal character, ELDS states, and cooked population figures and use of local government as the yard stick to disburse national cakes.
Pause a bit and think of these short paragraphs. You will notice that Nigeria, the same zoo country you are proud of as an Igbo man, was designed and measures put in place to keep you down and out in Nigeria. Yet your slave mindset that has "short term memory of sorrow and pains" took over you to forgive and forget and you started behaving as though nothing happened in the past.
You knew quite well that their deceptive RRR measures was a farce. Your foolishness still made you to allow handshakes with them that went above the elbows. You still had the foolishness to build new houses in the areas they took the ones you earlier built.
If you aim a gun at me and fire with the intention of killing me and you missed!! That you missed would make me NEVER to trust you again nor forgive you. I will take my own aim and make sure I NEUTRALISE you completely!!!

God bless you

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by ngadaAwo: 1:07pm On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

God's blessings to you nwanne.

igbos are the strongest tribe in Africa.
person wey pass person don pass his gods

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2021
THe reason Buhari will be slow to allow US intervene. It will indicte himself and his cohort
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Tapout(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2021
Conspiracy Theories aside, I swear these people don't have sense. the country is drowning in the rot and incompetency of it's security agencies both national, public and private. And they had the guts and audacity to go and make such request?? undecided undecided who dey advise the people wey dey advise these people abeg??
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by candygist: 1:43pm On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

The world has left you behind. Keep mourning bruh
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by josh0200(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

Please what brought about the said war in the first place.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by candygist: 1:47pm On May 08, 2021
This Buhari govt don't know anything at all. They will just open their mouth and be saying yen yen yen yen yen. Trash.

You can't equip your own arm forces and yet you chunk in billions of dollars everyday into your private account all because you ate govt.

Now you want USA armed forces to come and help you fight? Who the Bleep is Nigeria that USA govt will bring her Force HQ too ?
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by executive12: 2:10pm On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

Excellent. Well said. I hope our people have not forgotten. Once bitten, twice shy.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by executive12: 2:13pm On May 08, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

Exactly. Don't mind that fool. He must be a Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Litmus: 3:10pm On May 08, 2021
I haven’t taken any of this, “Buhari begged Africon to come to Nigeria “stuff seriously. This is largely since it all sounds improbable that Buhari would, so I never read any of the articles. It all still sounds improbable now and I haven’t read the following up article OP just posted. However the title, ‘US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria’ set off my Trickery Reorganising Alarm bells. The thing that I recognised was the trickery implicit in the title. I suddenly understood what this may all be about.

The thing is this: Nigeria has always opposed Africon being set up in Africa let alone West Africa. Much of the black world is opposed too and, indeed, its colonial and paternalistic nature is hot topic among pan-Africanist that also view Africon as another tool of Western destabilisation. Ghana is the Pan Africanists and African American poster boy, even though Ghana is in reality far from what they believe it is or more accurately what they want it to be and are trying to create through force of their own needs and beliefs. What Ghana actually does is play lip service to black issues while actually working with the West against Nigeria in furtherance of Ghana. In return the West allows Ghana president space to mouth and act the black radicalists on the world stage. Anyway what the title of the article, ‘US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria’ suggested to me is that plans have probably long been afoot to establish Africon or a larger version of it in Ghana. Lying that Buhari was begging for Africon to be established in Nigeria, removes any ability for Nigeria to critic Africon being set up in Ghana or another West African country. Nigeria never could really prevent America, Nigeria could only really try by appealing to public sentiment, especially that of the Nigeria masses. A moral victory in the eyes of the wider black world is publicity Africon wouldn’t want

Africans are sneaky and Nigerians being upfront and direct people don’t recognise this enough.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 08, 2021
The USA provides drone strikes and intel to Chad,Niger and a host of other countries bordering or close to Nigeria against jihadists. Usa has a very large drone base in a neighbouring country , yet they have assiduously refused to operate in Nigeria or even give meaningful aid -Why?
we read about Usa special forces operating in Nigeria to free kidnapped Usa citizens without meaningful Nigerian security involvement.

The USA has treated Nigeria at arm's length- security wise- not because the hate the nation or want our destruction ,but because the truth is that those presiding over the country today are and have always been the source,instigator and escalator of every security problem in this blessed country.
worst yet is that a vast majority of Nigerians have refused to think above ethnicity

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by planetx: 4:03pm On May 08, 2021
HobNobs14:
When AFRICOM was created and US Government Ask Nigeria �� to be the commander and be Incharge of AFRICOM 1987 but Useless Leader rejected it only Jonathan try to request it again in 2014 but it was fail because Obama block the request. Nigeria blamed yourself but USA �� ask Us to Control and Command AFRICOM but we are Grant to Africa but we reject it because they said they don’t want World Powers country to Set up a Base in Africa or Nigeria �� because they are scared of any future colonialism
US can never ask Nigeria to be the commander of AFRICOM. All their commands worldwide are headed by Americans.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Brenn594(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2021
Buhari is a joker and therefore need a batman...problems require solutions.

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Timetravel88: 5:51pm On May 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bros I hail thee, I'm a big fan of yours.
Much respect
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by hslbroker2(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Dem think say US no get sense!

Americans don't support hypocrisy.

Just looking back at 10 intriguing headlines in the past and where we are now security-wise as a nation.
Can't we make a meaning out of them?

1. Boko Haram picks Buhari to moderate talks with the government of Nigeria.
The Nation Newspaper, November 2, 2012.
https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-picks-buhari-to-moderate-talks-with-govt/

2. Stop killing Boko Haram members, Buhari tells FG.
PointBlank News, June 2, 2013
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

3. Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members.
The Nation, June 2, 2013
https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

4. Military Offensive Against Boko Haram, Anti-North - Buhari.
All Africa News, June 3, 2013.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201306030384.html

5. “How Buhari stopped us from fighting Boko Haram” - South African mercenaries.
The Guardian Newspaper, November 26, 2018.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201811270024.html

6. FG is setting our killers free - soldiers kick as 1,400 Boko Haram suspects are released.
The Cable, February 11, 2020
https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released

7. Nigerian government to release 603 repentant Boko Haram terrorists back to society.
Sahara Reporters, June 11, 2020.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/nigerian-government-release-603-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists-back-society-july

8. 356 soldiers tender resignation to Buratai, cite loss of sincerity in Boko Haram War.
Punch, July 12, 2020.
https://punchng.com/356-soldiers-tender-resignation-to-buratai-cite-loss-of-interest/

9. 601 ex-Boko Haram combatants graduate in Gombe.
The Nation, July 26, 2020.
https://thenationonlineng.net/601-ex-boko-haram-combatants-graduate-in-gombe/

10. 601 repentant terrorists graduate, receive first payments.
Punch Newspaper, July 26, 2020.
https://punchng.com/601-repentant-terrorists-graduate-paid-n20000-each/
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Timetravel88: 7:19pm On May 08, 2021
2elliot:
It is with great horror I think of Igbos accepting one Nigeria and building empires across the country. I can't fathom the stupidity. I am not an Igbo but Ijaw, but just reading "Half of a Yellow Sun" opened my eyes, and I became a Biafran sympathiser ever since. Affliction of ignorance should not rise second time.
You should also read the Aburi accord. There is a calculated effort to divide and subdue the Igbos after the war. The unity between the Ijaws and the Igbos lies in Ubani, an indigenous population in Rivers state that is organically Bilingual. They speak Igbo and Ijaw fluently.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by 2elliot: 7:26pm On May 08, 2021
Timetravel88:

You should also read the Aburi accord. There is a calculated effort to divide and subdue the Igbos after the war. The unity between the Ijaws and the Igbos lies in Ubani, an indigenous population in Rivers state that is organically Bilingual. They speak Igbo and Ijaw fluently.
Really?! That is interesting. Please, I am relying on you igbos. I believe the rise of Africa lies in your freedom. You all should think home and build the Biafraland to make it thw dream home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP / Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.