Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Lagos Takes Delivery Of New Boats To Boost Water Transportation - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Takes Delivery Of New Boats To Boost Water Transportation (20096 Views)

Five Cowries Terminal: Lagos Jetty - Water Transportation (Video, Photos) / Lagos Begins Commercial Water Transportation, As Sanwo-Olu Launches Speed Boats / Water Transportation: Lagos State Govt Acquires New Ferries - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lagos Takes Delivery Of New Boats To Boost Water Transportation by 9jaRealist: 2:37pm On May 09, 2021
Deydontknow:
When I heard boats I was thinking of big cargo boats that can take up to 500 to 1000 passenger on a trip that can at least make impact on the road traffic of Lagos not knowing it's this disguised canoe shhewww.

Why would you use a 1000-passenger SHIP as a commuter ferry?
That’s like using a giant A380 Airbus as a commuter plane...uneconomic!

Even the Staten Island ferries in NYC do not carry up to 200 passengers...
These 40-, 50-, 69-capacity ferries used by LAGFERRY are more than adequate.
>
Re: Lagos Takes Delivery Of New Boats To Boost Water Transportation by adeswagsdmj(m): 3:28am On May 26, 2021
Deydontknow:
When I heard boats I was thinking of big cargo boats that can take up to 500 to 1000 passenger on a trip that can at least make impact on the road traffic of Lagos not knowing it's this disguised canoe shhewww.

Some people go just type rubbish

Do you think the waterways the boats would pass through can take a Ship(since no be boat anymore) of that Size

Even in developed countries this is how it is done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia / Why Are There So Many Lizards In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.