Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Veteran Actress, Genevieve Nnaji To Sponsor 20 Writers For Online Writing Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actress, Genevieve Nnaji To Sponsor 20 Writers For Online Writing Class (715 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's 45th Birthday Photos / Genevieve Nnaji To Keep Donating To Feminist Coalition Despite Stoppage / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actress, Genevieve Nnaji To Sponsor 20 Writers For Online Writing Class by onyi25(f): 8:21am On May 08, 2021
Nigerian life coach, Solomon Buchi has taken to social media to appreciate the actress for sponsoring some of his followers to his upcoming online writing class.

According to Buchi, Genevieve reached out to him via dm as regards his upcoming class which he announced few days ago was N20,000 for a slot and he had just 10 slots left.

Buchi revealed that the actress offered to pay for the remaining slots and even went ahead to double it, making it 20 free slots for anyone interested but can not afford the registration fee of N20,000.

Taking to his Instagram page, Solomon Buchi who is overwhelmed by Genevieves selfless act expressed his gratitude and love for her kindness.

Sharing a screenshot of their conversation, Buchi penned down an appreciation message to mother of one.

See full gist here/ Screenshots;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/veteran-actress-genevieve-nnaji_8.html

Re: Veteran Actress, Genevieve Nnaji To Sponsor 20 Writers For Online Writing Class by RereDesign: 8:21am On May 08, 2021
Kind gesture grin
Re: Veteran Actress, Genevieve Nnaji To Sponsor 20 Writers For Online Writing Class by GuruDesign: 8:23am On May 08, 2021
Kudos to you, our African Genny.
Re: Veteran Actress, Genevieve Nnaji To Sponsor 20 Writers For Online Writing Class by McEphiks(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2021
How do I enjoy this, I’m interested in the class.
Re: Veteran Actress, Genevieve Nnaji To Sponsor 20 Writers For Online Writing Class by HealerH: 11:08am On May 08, 2021
She's investing in her business...

Creating possibilities for multiple story-scripts that can make a good movie.
Re: Veteran Actress, Genevieve Nnaji To Sponsor 20 Writers For Online Writing Class by onyi25(f): 6:35am On May 10, 2021
McEphiks:
How do I enjoy this, I’m interested in the class.

Check the link for update...
Re: Veteran Actress, Genevieve Nnaji To Sponsor 20 Writers For Online Writing Class by McEphiks(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2021
onyi25:

Check the link for update...

Okay thanks.

(1) (Reply)

African icon Mteto Nyati's New Book Debut On New York Times Square / Nigerian Idol Winner Francis Wins Nigerian Idol Season 6 (video) / Apostle Suleman Scandal: How I Slept With Apostle Suleman For Money - Chioma Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.