Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Apostle Suleman Scandal: How I Slept With Apostle Suleman For Money - Chioma Ife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Scandal: How I Slept With Apostle Suleman For Money - Chioma Ife (775 Views)

Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman / I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye / S£x Scandal: How Nigeria Football Star, Kelechi Iheanacho Impregnated Many Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Scandal: How I Slept With Apostle Suleman For Money - Chioma Ife by CelebCircle: 3:37am On Aug 22, 2021
Apostle suleman scandal. A popular Nollywood actress, CHIOMA GRACE IFEMELUDIKE had come out to narrate how she slept with Apostle Johnson suleman because of money.... check out the video for full details. Live Video Confession.
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbdvaQFcB-w
Re: Apostle Suleman Scandal: How I Slept With Apostle Suleman For Money - Chioma Ife by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:03am On Aug 22, 2021
This street guy that has been hiding under the umbrella of MOG cannot keep refuting one accusation after another.

A guy was narrating how he went to Italy to fleece the Nigerians over there of their hard earned money by selling handkerchief for 10euros and the so called holy water for 20euros.

It's not funny He is always accused of sleeping with women. Ask yourself why is it always these kind of accusations? It couldn't have a been a mere coincidence. Dude is a first class randy anything-under-the-skirt street guy

Modified : No surprises one of His empty headed do-anything-I-say sheeple is already wailing uncontrollably under me. Wail till time immemorial your npi of a pastor is a gangster and will soon extend his conquered territory to your gf/wife if ever you're capable of having one.
Re: Apostle Suleman Scandal: How I Slept With Apostle Suleman For Money - Chioma Ife by Hundredfold4lif(m): 5:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Your madness has just arrived!
Re: Apostle Suleman Scandal: How I Slept With Apostle Suleman For Money - Chioma Ife by Hundredfold4lif(m): 5:17am On Aug 22, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
This street guy that have been hiding under the umbrella of MOG cannot keep refuting one accusation after another.

A guy says narrating how he went to Italy to fleece the Nigerians over there of their hard earned money by selling handkerchief for 10euros and the so called holy water for 20euros.

Hehehe he is always accused of sleeping with women. All yourself why is it always these kinda accusations? Dude is a first class randy man

Babylonia the great, your great fall is around the corner.

You are sick in your brain!

(1) (Reply)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Debunk Death Rumour, Shares How He Survive Kidney Disease / Singer Yemi Alade Expresses Regret After Spending Heavily On Teeth Grills!(vid) / Nedu Wazobia Opens His Hair Salon In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.