Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake (603 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake by elizabeth24: 8:34am On May 08, 2021
In a Video that has gone viral, It was seen that a Ghanaian Woman was seen putting a live snake in her Husband's Casket before he was buried.

In the video, It was seen that the wife put the snake around her neck as she speaks to her husband's corpse.

She then removes the snake from her neck and places it with her husband's body in the coffin.

A background voice narrating the reason for the wife's decision said the snake bit the tongue of the deceased, killing him. Hence the wife decided to bury her husband with the snake that killed him.

According to online reports, the dead man used to play with snakes and one of his favourite pet snakes bit his tongue when he was trying to put it into his mouth.

https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/05/watch-moment-woman-buries-her-dead-husband-with-a-snake-video.html

Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake by RereDesign: 8:35am On May 08, 2021
That's their problem
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake by Anieke39(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2021
Foolish peverts
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake by Gaga156: 8:36am On May 08, 2021
Ovoko... See ritualism
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake by Baawaa(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2021
A background voice narrating the reason for the wife's decision said the snake bit the tongue of the deceased, killing him. Hence the wife decided to bury her husband with the snake that killed him.

According to online reports, the dead man used to play with snakes and one of his favourite pet snakes bit his tongue when he was trying to put it into his mouth.
I will not like what will kill me,what will kill him I will not like
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake by GuruDesign: 8:38am On May 08, 2021
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake by Whitecoal711: 8:56am On May 08, 2021
Nkita tara onye we ya
His love pet
Re: Woman Buries Her Dead Husband With A Live Snake by Foodqueen(f): 2:06pm On May 08, 2021
It's ok

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : I Want To Send My Wife Packing / Help With Shoes For My Kids / What's Your Definition For Being Successful In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.