Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) (1030 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. / The Economist Features Reno Omokri And Theresa May, UK Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) by Righteousness2(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2021
Govcoins, "In TECH We Trust"
It also Features the All seeing eye.

Re: Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) by Righteousness2(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2021
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) by ThinkSmarter: 11:44am On May 08, 2021
One world government will be the best thing to happen to mankind.
There will be no supremacy battle then, North Korea, Russia, Iran, US etc will lose enthusiasm of showing demonstrating their military power.
No more nuclear warfare, Climate change policies like planting trees, irrigation, use of clean energy will be championed.
Most, Countries Economy will be stabilized and there will be no fall of countries currencies.

Why are you scared of Rapture?
Why are you raising alarm?
Do you want to campaign against the fulfilling of John's prophecy?
I thought, every thing that will happen during the Armageddon have been documented, so why are you scared of The mark of the beast?

Another one:
Do you believe in God?
Have you ever seen or heard from God?
Who Created God?
Where did God come from?
How and where did God source raw materials for the creations?
Did God came out of nothing?
Or did he evolve?
Is God man or woman or Haemophrodite?
What causes earthquakes, tsunami, landlandfalls, volcano, hurricanes?
Have you seen heaven or hell?
Where are they located?
Are they in our galaxy ?

Note that you can only believe what you can't see or hear or touch.
You don't need to believe that car exists, because it does exist physically.
U can see it, touch it and hear its sound.
Re: Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) by Asgard73: 12:09pm On May 08, 2021
We’re almost there.... some still think is a joke..
Some will never believe ..
many will mock... and are mocking

Truth must prevail...

Jesus is coming soon... very soon..

No be jokes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) by Onwardvic(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

What are you saying bro??
Re: Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) by Righteousness2(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2021
Onwardvic:

What are you saying bro??
Top gear Preparations for the mob System are being made.
Time is running out!
We need to ensure we are Prepared for the Rapture.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) by Righteousness2(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2021
[s]
ThinkSmarter:
One world government will be the best thing to happen to mankind.
There will be no supremacy battle then, North Korea, Russia, Iran, US etc will lose enthusiasm of showing demonstrating their military power.
No more nuclear warfare, Climate change policies like planting trees, irrigation, use of clean energy will be championed.
Most, Countries Economy will be stabilized and there will be no fall of countries currencies.

Why are you scared of Rapture?
Why are you raising alarm?
Do you want to campaign against the fulfilling of John's prophecy?
I thought, every thing that will happen during the Armageddon have been documented, so why are you scared of The mark of the beast?

Another one:
Do you believe in God?
Have you ever seen or heard from God?
Who Created God?
Where did God come from?
How and where did God source raw materials for the creations?
Did God came out of nothing?
Or did he evolve?
Is God man or woman or Haemophrodite?
What causes earthquakes, tsunami, landlandfalls, volcano, hurricanes?
Have you seen heaven or hell?
Where are they located?
Are they in our galaxy ?

Note that you can only believe what you can't see or hear or touch.
You don't need to believe that car exists, because it does exist physically.
U can see it, touch it and hear its sound.

[/s]
Top Class Folly and Ignorance
Re: Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) by ThinkSmarter: 1:05pm On May 08, 2021
Note that I am of a Christian background from Eastern Nigeria.
Life challenges of my self and other people around me pushed me to get curious of the alleged creator of the world and who supposedly answers our prayers.

After thorough study and research in my quest to know the truth behind World Religions.
I embarked on a private research, using the Bible, Google, YouTube and my good brain.
Then, I have come to these conclusions.
El (Elohim) or Yahweh is a Jewish god of war.
Exodus 15:3 stated categorically thus: Jehovah is a warrior.
What Yahweh is to Jews is what the god of the Sun is to Greece (GreekoRoman Empire)
One thing I discovered with the Hebrew god is that it's powerful, mysterious more than the other gods in Arabia.
And it is a very intolerant god and aggressive god.
In so many scenarios like the way it turned Lots wife to pillar of salt for minor disobedience, the way he killed Israelites at mount Sinai where it comes with flames, thick smoke and thundering clap for drawing closer to the mountain.
Almost synonymous to the Yoruba Sango god and Igbo Amadioha god in their use of thunder, thick smoke and lightening.
The way the Ark of the covenant killed anyone that gets in touch with it.
Less, I forget, many places around the world in the early and mid centuries went about building temples for their god, gods, goddess or goddesses.
From India to Pakistan to China to Assyria to Persia to Greece to Rome to Egypt to Africa, every where gods, temples.
Could Jewish god that is always jealous of other gods be an exceptional god, different from other pagan gods ?
Could other gods of other regions be all that powerful for the Hebrew god to be jealous?
No, if Baal is to be ineffective and just but a man made statue, why will the super God alleged to have created the universe and everything therein be jealous of his tiny creations earth molded image(sculpture)??
Reading through the book of Exodus, especially Exodus chapter 13 Yahweh's demands for 1st born human and animal sacrifice makes me think, could this be God the creator?
Do the Supreme God need human and animal sacrifices?.
Why do most pagan shrines and temples use incense, the way it is used in the temple of El, YWH, Yahweh or Jehovah?
The are many mysteries to be unravelled.
I have come to also realize that the story of creation recorded in the book of Genesis is nothing but Jewish mythology.
Read #Genesis 1:26 and #Genesis 2:7 and behold a contradictory statements.

Read #1Samuel 15:3 Now go, and strike down the A·malʹek·ites,d and devote them to destructione along with all that they have. You must not spare them; you are to put them to death,f man as well as woman, child as well as infant, bull as well as sheep, camel as well as donkey.’”
Could a god that orders the killing of innocent children, pregnant women, widows, old women, innocent animals and the disabled be the #God of the #Universe??
Imagine America coming to perpetrate this kind of crime against a country or region?.
What will be your reactions?
Is God portrayed as the most compassionate, most merciful in this scenario?
Is that not a partial god that favours only the jews?
Could Yahweh be an over glorified tribal god?
#ForYourConsideration.
It's high time we start to unlearn the craps deposited into our skulls by the stone age ,iron age and bronze age people.

The Bible is a well crafted religious literature with real historical records of war written by different authors over centuries.
And the events centered around present day Middle East and Europe and some parts of Africa.
The genealogy recorded in book of Genesis and in the book of Matthew never branched or took account of other races of humans like the Asia, India, West Indies, Europe and Africans
From Adam to Noah.
from Noah to Abraham
And from Abraham to Jesus Christ.
This history of a tribe representing that of the entire World creation story is not plausible.
But one thing is certain
Truth is tested with time.
It's obvious that the Israel god Yahweh that rides a chariot was powerful to the Israelites, originally the Canaanites.
The world major religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, (Islam, Judaism and Christianity) (Abrahamic religions) have all stood the test of time.
And their Various teachings are so related.
What Jesus Christ is to Christians is what Shiva is to Hindu is what Saddhauta Gautama (Buddha) is to Buddhists is what Mohammed is to Moslems.
Though Shiva of Hindu is actually a god or deity that is very significant in Hinduism.
Jesus Christ, Prophet Mohammed, Buddha are very enlightened fellows and they all preached love and peace to humanity.

I know I am sounding controversial and weird to religious people
But the truth remains that I am standing on a neutral ground to decipher the truth behind World religions.
U can't quench my curiosity.
I knew that every religion faithful do uphold their own very religion as the best.
But the truth is that there is no better religion.
All religions came due to mankind quest to unite with the Forces behind the creations, the assumed god, gods and God.

#Peace and #Love
Re: Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) by ThinkSmarter: 1:10pm On May 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Top Class Folly and Ignorance
Deploy logic, common sense, rational and objective analysis .
Stop resorting to emotions, no name calling. Maintain decorum and civility ,engage me in an intelligent arguments/discussion.
Use superior facts and evidences to knock off my own points.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) by helinues: 1:11pm On May 08, 2021
Seeing eyes ko, seeing nose ni.

You religious people must sha look for something to blame about new initiatives/inventions...
Re: Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) by vengertime: 1:36pm On May 08, 2021
CBN governor right now

Re: Check Out The "Economist" Cover From Today ( Pic) by RenaissanceGuy: 1:48pm On May 08, 2021
During the First World War, many people concluded that would be the end of the world. And then people also said the same during WW2. Maybe some may have even said same when they first introduced paper money, equalling it to the mark of the beast talked about in Revelation. But here we are and none of such things have led to the end of the world or the coming of Christ.

Let's stop predicting the end of the world and focus rather on living righteous lives, because death can come any day.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Ortom Attacks FG To Hide His Failure - El-rufai / Stop Waiting For Aso Rock – Atiku Tells Nigerian Governors / Obasanjo Write Buhari Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.