Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy (22213 Views)

Old Photo Of Shehu Musa Yar' Adua, MKO Abiola And Raymond Dokpesi / Saraki Orders The Investigation Of Umar, CCT Chairman / Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by desgiezd(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2007
Comments Please!!

Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by vigasimple(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2007
I am not sure you got the right picture, the photograpgh itself look like Umar Musa Yar adua and his wife, with their child.

You will notice that the lady is wearing matriculation or convocation dress, I don't recall Umar yardua mother attending university or something like that.

Anyway they seems to be like any other ordinary family and we should wish them well and pray for them in carrying out the duty of leading Nigera into the future.

may God bless all Nigerian's irrespective of their position, office, tribe or religion
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by Mustay(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2007
the guy is soOOO [size=38pt]HANDSOME[/size]
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by ubamu2029: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2007
I wonder when be bred his accent. Could it be when he was this young,or when he became and academic.

Any way, he looks cute in that attire. He looks really humble carrying that baby.

I wish him well in the onerus take of carrying nigeria with humility.
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by Jrules(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2007
you shouldn't talk about your president like that!!!! angry
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by desgiezd(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2007
@ Ubamu2029

His humility is one thing that I admire so much. It really takes the grace of God for one to be in a position of power and still remains so humble.
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by Johnny(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2007
Whic of them is Ya'radua? The man or the baby? The young man is Yar'adua and his wife with their first daughter who recently got married to a state governor. The topic should have been, 'Picture of Yar'dua as a young man'.
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by abiodunade(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2007
destiny can never b changed. i believe GOD has destined dis man to b president of naija.i wish him and his family well and he will nt disappoint GOD.
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by isokoh(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ J-RULE. you shouldn't talk about your president like that!!!! Angry

U NO DE LOOK WELL , THAT LOOK LIKE PUSSY CAT AND THE FAMILY WAS POOR FROM THAT PIC, grin grin grin, HE CAN EVIN AFORD COMON SLIPERS 4 THE MUMU GIRL I TOSTED ONE DAY B4 BABA GIVE HIS FATHER, NAIJA TO RULE grin grin grin, I WISH DEM WELL SHA wink grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by deor03(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2007
i think what picture is telling us is that " you can do it"
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by twinskenny(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
the picture look pretty old
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2010
?
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2010
?
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Feb 02, 2010
He was too dark when he was young, woner why he got a little bit light as an old man. embarassed
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by mamagee3(f): 2:09am On May 07, 2010
And what is his Childhood Picture supposed to do for us?
Re: Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy by Osama10(m): 2:49am On Aug 22, 2010
sad

(1) (Reply)

PDP National Convention To Hold In PH As Govs Disagrees On Consensus Candidate / Pictures From Construction Of 2.5Km Kanti Kwara Flyover, Kano State / Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.