Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint (1101 Views)

Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) / Police, Customs Officers Feared Dead As Gunmen Attack Checkpoints In Enugu / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by esnbrutality: 10:43am On May 08, 2021
Gunmen on Friday night attacked security checkpoints and police stations in Rivers State, with no fewer than seven security operatives feared killed.

The hoodlums attacked a police station along the Rumuji axis of the East-West Road in the state.

File Photo

Also, the Rumuji police station in Emuoha Local Government Area was also torched; two policemen feared killed, while some vehicles were burnt.

They also attacked a police checkpoint at Ogbakiri junction in the Emuoha LGA with two police officers feared killed and a vehicle burnt.

A checkpoint of the security outfit called C-4-i along the East-West Road was also attacked, even as three operatives were feared killed there.

A spokesman for the State Police Command, Nnamdi Omoni, confirmed the attack but said he would make details available after visiting the areas attacked.

Meanwhile, the State Commissioner of Police, Eboka Friday, led a team to the place when our correspondent spoke with him on Saturday morning.

“Yes, that is what we heard. I am on my way to the place. I want to confirm it myself,” CP Friday told The PUNCH.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/08/seven-officers-feared-killed-gunmen-attack-rivers-police-stations-checkpoints

1 Like

Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by RereDesign: 10:44am On May 08, 2021
Rest in peace to the lost souls
Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by esnbrutality: 10:45am On May 08, 2021
THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS THE AKWAIBOM EVENT ....

THE LEVELS DON DEY CHANGE SMALL SMALL....

BUT SOMETHING THAT IS SACROSANCT AND I WANT ALL THE FULANI BMC ZOMBIES TO KNOW...

1 INCH OF THE OLD SOUTH EAST REGION WILL NEVER BE GIVEN TO FULANI....

THE "WE" THE SOUTH-SOUTH CREW .....E SHOCK UNA ABI??

BIAFRALAND IS 200000% INTACT.

CC: Ngeneukwuenu aka simplyleo

THE BMC CREW MEMBERS ARE PEEPING ...AND THEY ARE ALL RUNNING FROM COMMENTING ...COWARDS!!

Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by EKONGKING: 10:46am On May 08, 2021
Wike must be shitTing in pants right now.
So Rivers UGM has avenged the killing of IMO state UGM.
Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by ygowon: 10:48am On May 08, 2021
The UGM is training and getting ready for the zoo war. That's good
Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by AyakaDunukofia: 10:49am On May 08, 2021
Guerilla attacks. Once it starts, it does not end.
Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by Kandeed: 11:27am On May 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by funkekemi(f): 11:28am On May 08, 2021
esnbrutality:

BUT SOMETHING THAT IS SACROSANCT AND I WANT ALL THE FULANI BMC ZOMBIES TO KNOW...

THE BMC CREW MEMBERS ARE PEEPING ...AND THEY ARE ALL RUNNING FROM COMMENTING ...COWARDS!!

I don't know why I am happy

1 Like

Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by funkekemi(f): 11:28am On May 08, 2021
I am happy
Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2021
The war should be against the murderous Fulani herdsmen.The killing of security agents except on occasions of self defence should stop

3 Likes

Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by oilPUSSY(f): 12:11pm On May 08, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
The war should be against the murderous Fulani herdsmen.The killing of security agents except on occasions of self defence should stop

The security agents that are attacking ESN in order to pave way for Herdsmen to continue doing what they are known for...?

Continue

2 Likes

Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by Maxymilliano(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2021
It is Very pathetic that our police officers are killed day by day, they are not the cause of the economic downturn we are facing today,. Killing them is not the best idea.
Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by FreedomArmy: 12:51pm On May 08, 2021
esnbrutality:

laughing right now and tears of joy is rolling down my cheek.

1 Like

Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by IduNaOba: 12:55pm On May 08, 2021
After killing 8 innocent guys in imo and tagging them UGM since Thursday till now
Over 15 uniformed men has gone down in less than 3 attacks.
So who is doing it this time??

Wait for the uniformed men to stage another victory which will anger these guys more.

Things has gone from the usual killing and going scot-free of the military to eye for eye with the military losing 99.9% of the confrontations.

1 year from now them no go born you well to wear camo for SE say you be military.

The igbos are more hard hearted than the fulani o
The difference is that we wait for justification and never back down.

Who still hears of the arrogance of them fulani herders in SE?
Na so military own go take happen sha.

Naija government for use dialogue
But they want to attempt to intimidate the same people that fought them for 3 years?
Truth is UGM ESN and others will be getting funds and manpower over time.
While the military will be short in man power soon

2 Likes

Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by esnbrutality: 2:26pm On May 08, 2021
DE ZOMBIES HAVE JAPA. grin grin

VERY WEAK AND DOCILE COWARDS.... grin
Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2021
oilPUSSY:

The security agents that are attacking ESN in order to pave way for Herdsmen to continue doing what they are known for...?

Continue
That's why I put the clause "except for self-defence".Not attacking security agents minding their own business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by OKOATA(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
It is Very pathetic that our police officers are killed day by day, they are not the cause of the economic downturn we are facing today,. Killing them is not the best idea.
So what about the innocent people they kill? You expect people to fold their arms till they perish? Let them have a taste of their own medicine.
Re: Seven Officers Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Rivers Police Stations, Checkpoint by ivolt: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Those are DSS agents causing chaos.

(1) (Reply)

Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly / Government Should Thank Cubana For Stimulating The Economy By 55 Billion Naira / Nnamdi Kanu Loves Proxy War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.