Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money (422 Views)

Property For Sale 3 Buildings In One Compound Along Old Ojo Road / To Let""" Roomself Contain & Mini Flat All In One Compound At Lekki 1 + Pics / 5 Duplexes In Gowon Estate On Fire In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money by Kingkid4(f): 10:46am On May 08, 2021
A property developer/contractor who deals on building just luxury apartment in porthacourt, Lagos, Abuja and Calabar fell into the wrong hands why trying to render help to a fellow man

The man in question had accommodation issues for months and was working with the Construction company. The Contractor had just finished building 6duplexes luxury apartments that contain 5bedroom each for a client who is a public figure, the property is worth over 100million in New GRA Porthacourt and so he desired to help the young man with accommodation issues by giving him a place to stay at the security house and kept him incharge of the property since the original owner of the property don't stay in porthacourt.

As at April the contractor left town(PH) keeping the Young Man fully incharge of the property but was always calling to check up on him and the property, in the third week of April the young man's number was not reachable for a long time.

The contractor returned with his client to PH from Abuja as at 5th of May and went to check the property only to find out that the young man rented out the whole 6duplexes including the BQs and kitchen to people and travelled for outside PH.

The contractor is looking for away to get the people out of the house because his client is not happy.

What should the Contractor do?
Re: Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money by RereDesign: 10:47am On May 08, 2021
Haaa what is this?
Re: Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money by Viktoreze(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2021
incredible story.... but how can 6people who can afford to rent duplexes do so without any of them asking to see the landlord or legal practitioner in charge?? One gullible person might fall victim, but 6, simultaneously??Hard to believe...
Re: Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money by Kingkid4(f): 11:06am On May 08, 2021
My dear.. it a wonder to me.. the amazing thing is that this happened to someone I know.. the contractor is my friend and gave me the gist

Viktoreze:
incredible story.... but how can 6people who can afford to rent duplexes do so without any of them asking to see the landlord or legal practitioner in charge?? One gullible person might fall victim, but 6, simultaneously??Hard to believe...
Re: Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money by Kriss216: 11:06am On May 08, 2021
Big gbese for the contractor.

My prayers are with him.

1 Like

Re: Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2021
Make I book space..
Front page nai i go comment.. Denissa Wey u?
Re: Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money by Kingkid4(f): 11:17am On May 08, 2021
The pains from the contractor oooooooooo

Re: Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money by Kingkid4(f): 11:19am On May 08, 2021
I see you Sunny

Sunisonflex39:
Make I book space..
Front page nai i go comment.. Denissa Wey u?
Re: Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money by Nobody: 11:21am On May 08, 2021
They were given keys to that apartment upon payment conditions., so y throw them away? Besides, the tenants only recongnise who hands keys over, which isn't you. Besides, this may be even fake chat, like others
Re: Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money by blazepascal(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2021
Issorite
Re: Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money by Kingkid4(f): 11:39am On May 08, 2021
Big Amen

Kriss216:
Big gbese for the contractor.

My prayers are with him.
Re: Security Man Rents Out 6 Duplexes In One Compound And Runs Away With The Money by aderinsola75355: 2:50pm On May 08, 2021
:Make I book space.. Front page nai i go comment.. Denissa Wey u?

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade IPOB Lawyer's Anambra Home, INTERSOCIERY Condemns Action / Looking For A Perfect Architectural, Structural, Mechanical &electrical Design / Affordable Plots At Diamond Court Estate Chevron Lekki With Good Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.