Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Need You All to Come To This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need You All to Come To This (147 Views)

What Account Or Premium App Access Do You Need?? (YOU GET IT FREE) / Igbos At Balogun Market In Lagos Have Decided To Come Down To The East / I Need You Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You All to Come To This by Sukkyy2010: 11:46am On May 08, 2021
Please can somebody convince me why must I work as an employee to earn 250k on monthly basis while I already have a business fetching me 7k on a daily basis. Majority in my circle advise me to take the private sector job and forfeit my easy growing business.

I'm a type who cherish freedom and independence which i might lose after taking the Job

Please is it rational at all to take the job because I'm totally confused.
Re: I Need You All to Come To This by Barbiturate(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2021
Don't mind them. Don't take the job. Continue with your business. There's nothing like having your business.

Pls, can you link me with the job? I'll appreciate.
Re: I Need You All to Come To This by fartguy: 1:23pm On May 08, 2021
If i c dt kind job,kilotunku(waitin i dey find).oga,my candid advice,stick 2 wot u re doing nw.u fit cut me soap mk i sabi d hustle
Re: I Need You All to Come To This by oguns222: 1:29pm On May 08, 2021
Sukkyy2010:
Please can somebody convince me why must I work as an employee to earn 250k on monthly basis while I already have a business fetching me 7k on a daily basis. Majority in my circle advise me to take the private sector job and forfeit my easy growing business.

I'm a type who cherish freedom and independence which i might lose after taking the Job

Please is it rational at all to take the job because I'm totally confused.

It depends.

What type of job is it?

What's the future of the business?

What's the possible future of the employment?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Hikes Capital Requirement For Pension Managers As Mergers Loom / Pallet Racking Mechanism Is A Favourite Amongst Warehouse Facilities In Brisbane / 2d Animators And Infographics Experts Come In..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.