Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Retired Commissioner Beats His 4th Wife To Coma In Lagos.. Can Justice Be Serve - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Retired Commissioner Beats His 4th Wife To Coma In Lagos.. Can Justice Be Serve (456 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retired Commissioner Beats His 4th Wife To Coma In Lagos.. Can Justice Be Serve by cuddling44(f): 12:54pm On May 08, 2021
Hello nairalanderfamily.. sorry to bother u guys with our family issues... my cousin i posted her issue here couples of months ago is at it again... her husband d retired commissioner for police beats her yesterday as early as possible... reason is because she saw her maid awake at 4.15am with d man there... d maid sleeps in her room but found her out dat early hours.. she challenged d girl only for d man to pounce on her and beats her blue black while d maid watches.... u no woman mouth na d woman now accuses him of sleeping with the maid on for him to hit her in d eyes... (I was there.. cos I Scot in her house during d week days because of my work so am not adding sentiments) d lady was running her mouth ooo. Den d man came and held her by her throat and pin her to the wall with pistol in his pocket... I was afraid but my own life is precious.. d thing dat affected me most is d children were at d scene of the barbaric act of d man... d maid was just looking and smiling I mean smiling... pls she want to report d issue as it is still fresh.. but we need a human rights lawyer dat won't compromise or b intimidated by d mans rank or monetary. He came last night but couldn't say anything.. he left d house dis morning.. and he has insisted d house maid is staying........ she cant eat solid food because of d pain in her throat and chest. She spat out blood twice yesterday...... pls any lawyer in d house cry
Re: Retired Commissioner Beats His 4th Wife To Coma In Lagos.. Can Justice Be Serve by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:56pm On May 08, 2021
She met a man with 3wives and still accepted to be a fourth wife, or did she think he was divorced, no he isn't, he is a womanizer/polygamist who uses cheap women. Now that it's the maids turn to be a 5th wife she's acting up. She brought this on herself so it's her cross to carry. She either cohabits with the maid or quits the marriage. I guess she's jobless, so I wonder how she can pay for a lawyer or cater for the kids, the former advice is what would suit her better. Sorry for my bad mouth o, I don't pity people like her.

7 Likes

Re: Retired Commissioner Beats His 4th Wife To Coma In Lagos.. Can Justice Be Serve by NwaAmaikpe: 2:00pm On May 08, 2021
shocked

Some human beings do not have a single conscience.
You married him as a 4th wife and your moral compass allowed you to question why he's shagging the maid?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retired Commissioner Beats His 4th Wife To Coma In Lagos.. Can Justice Be Serve by Biglittlelois(f): 2:05pm On May 08, 2021
As much as domestic violence is bad, she should be able to share the community diick since she collected it from three previous wives,

The two sets of women I have no sympathy for when it comes to polygamy;

1) Muslim women cos it is explicitly stated in the Quran that their men are permitted to marry up to four wives

2) Women that knowingly chook their whole being into marrying a man that is still married to other women, and living together

One thing I notice with polygamous homes is the second or last wife is always bitter and extremely pained when the horseband have an affair or marries another wife, I mean, how else did he marry you? He cheated on his first wife and previous ones with you na,

Moving on, my sympathy to her on the domestic violence, she should Google human rights lawyers or activists like SAN Femi Falana or Segalinks if she can afford them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Commissioner Beats His 4th Wife To Coma In Lagos.. Can Justice Be Serve by ecolime(m): 2:11pm On May 08, 2021
Jealousy over a maid when you are the 4th wife?

I detest domestic violence but in this incase I feel no pity for her. Truly, what goes around must surely come around.

The 1st, 2nd and 3rd wives did not gang up against her so why complain about the potential 5th wife?

Your cousin should go to hell although I believe you are either the said cousin or you just dey whine us undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retired Commissioner Beats His 4th Wife To Coma In Lagos.. Can Justice Be Serve by cuddling44(f): 5:01pm On May 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
She met a man with 3wives and still accepted to be a fourth wife, or did she think he was divorced, no he isn't, he is a womanizer/polygamist who uses cheap women. Now that it's the maids turn to be a 5th wife she's acting up. She brought this on herself so it's her cross to carry. She either cohabits with the maid or quits the marriage. I guess she's jobless, so I wonder how she can pay for a lawyer or cater for the kids, the former advice is what would suit her better. Sorry for my bad mouth o, I don't pity people like her.

Tanks maam... d truth is bitter tho but poverty is d biggest ish her.... tanks again shes reading as well. Cos av screenshot all ur responses to her
Re: Retired Commissioner Beats His 4th Wife To Coma In Lagos.. Can Justice Be Serve by cuddling44(f): 5:07pm On May 08, 2021
ecolime:
Jealousy over a maid when you are the 4th wife?

I detest domestic violence but in this incase I feel no pity for her. Truly, what goes around must surely come around.

The 1st, 2nd and 3rd wives did not gang up against her so why complain about the potential 5th wife?

Your cousin should go to hell although I believe you are either the said cousin or you just dey whine us undecided

Lolz... u funny die.. actually we are from d same hood and she meets d man wen d 3rd wife left... d man did not marry 3wives at once ooooo. When d 1st wife left he married d second when d 2nd left he married d 3rd when d 3rd left den he married my cousin....he never married two woman at once. D other 3 woman left based on d same domestic shes suffering
Re: Retired Commissioner Beats His 4th Wife To Coma In Lagos.. Can Justice Be Serve by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:09pm On May 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
....You ve said it all.
Re: Retired Commissioner Beats His 4th Wife To Coma In Lagos.. Can Justice Be Serve by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2021
cuddling44:

Lolz... u funny die.. actually we are from d same hood and she meets d man wen d 3rd wife left... d man did not marry 3wives at once ooooo. When d 1st wife left he married d second when d 2nd left he married d 3rd when d 3rd left den he married my cousin....he never married two woman at once. D other 3 woman left based on d same domestic shes suffering
....Good. let her leave too.

She was aware of all these things you said but greed for material things didn't allow her use her brain.

1 Like

Re: Retired Commissioner Beats His 4th Wife To Coma In Lagos.. Can Justice Be Serve by ecolime(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2021
cuddling44:

It's obvious he wants her to leave too so he can marry his 5th wife.

She got married to a serial abuser and expects him to change overnight?

She's better off a single than being married to him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Will, Don't Be Irresponsible / I'm Spilling Out. / BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife, Explains Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.