Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

I'm Spilling Out. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Spilling Out. (460 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Spilling Out. by vickvan(m): 1:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Nairalanders you all are so special. Good morning! Next month will be my 8th year on this great platform. It will be a great joy to see that day.

I am deeply troubled, having sleepless nights, depression weighing me down day by day. I summoned courage in approaching my uncle for help but he insisted I drop out from school now that I am in my finals even dropping discouraging words that can make a fragile mind do something stupid to himself. I have literally done my best to see me to this level and it seems all efforts is going down the drain. I'm in my finals, project not accomplished, school fees and school debts close to #165,000 yet to be cleared. Even to eat is another struggle. I will be the first graduate in my family and to see my relatives pay deaf ears to helping me actualize my dreams when I needed them most still shocks me.

I have cried out my problems to God and I strongly believe my answers lies here. I write this with tears, and pains in my heart. Please I need your financial support. God knows I have done everything humanly possible by working tiredlessly the possible way I can to avenge myself in this situation but all to no avail. I don't have any where to go to. You all are my last hope. Please help me. I beg of you.

Thanks and God's continuous blessings!
Re: I'm Spilling Out. by BabbanBura(m): 1:54am On Sep 17, 2021
vickvan:
Nairalanders you all are so special. Good morning! Next month will be my 8th year on this great platform. It will be a great joy to see that day.

I am deeply troubled, having sleepless nights, depression weighing me down day by day. I summoned courage in approaching my uncle for help but he insisted I drop out from school now that I am in my finals even dropping discouraging words that can make a fragile mind do something stupid to himself. I have literally done my best to see me to this level and it seems all efforts is going down the drain. I'm in my finals, project not accomplished, school fees and school debts close to #165,000 yet to be cleared. Even to eat is another struggle. I will be the first graduate in my family and to see my relatives pay deaf ears to helping me actualize my dreams when I needed them most still shocks me.

I have cried out my problems to God and I strongly believe my answers lies here. I write this with tears, and pains in my heart. Please I need your financial support. God knows I have done everything humanly possible by working tiredlessly the possible way I can to avenge myself in this situation but all to no avail. I don't have any where to go to. You all are my last hope. Please help me. I beg of you.

Thanks and God's continuous blessings!

Top luck with your situation. It is difficult getting help here because alot of people have being ripped off their hard earned money by scammers claiming they are in need.

How about your church/mosque/shrine? Have they also failed you? Or you are the type that don't care associating with such organisation and committing to it by contributing your quota?
Re: I'm Spilling Out. by vickvan(m): 2:04am On Sep 17, 2021
I'm not disputing the fact that in every gathering that there must be bad eggs. Their deeds alone have obstructed the help the genuine ones really needed. I'm a Christian, and I contribute to the things of God according to the best of my ability. All I seek is help. I beg of you. I'm in between the devil and the deep blue sea. My strength is failing me. I don't know what else to do again. As in, I am going haywire. Please!!!

*Modified* I am a graduate. All glory, thanks, and honor to God.

(1) (Reply)

How Long You Should Sleep At Your Age / Wicked World- Justice for Benny /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.