Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,437 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why You Need To Leave Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Need To Leave Nigeria (250 Views)

Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / I Will Leave Nigeria With My Family If Atiku Becomes President..... ACAD / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Leave Nigeria by seunwtb: 1:43pm On May 08, 2021
*THE TRUTH ABOUT RELOCATING OUT OF NIGERIA*

Well let me say that I must be honest with you from the sincerity of my mind. And the truth is that there's nothing wrong with believing in Nigeria and wanting to remain here for as long as you live, it is great really to believe in Nigeria and believe that things would get better soon. I am sure that we all can make it in Nigeria without exceptions and reservations all it'll take is time.

I must also state that relocating to some other country in search of greener pastures or whatever reason, is not and cannot be for everybody, maybe because of cultural reasons, personal aspirations or whatsoever, including spiritual perhaps I don't know whatever it is it's okay.

Let me say that I'm glad that I am being honest with you, so allow me to also continuing by stating clearing that it is not wrong in the least, if anyone also feels like their glory awaits them overseas, as many have found expression and fulfillment just because they decided to relocate. Frankly, this is not the case for all, but then you decide your own fate... Moving on let me proceed by stating that if you believe moving to some other country would work for you and help you achieve your dreams whatever they are, then let me suggest that CANADA ought to be the first and best destination you ought to consider, why? You may want to rightly ask. I shall drop my sincere opinions, please keep reading.

First of all, I recommend Canada because of her clear migration pathways. With Canada methods of migration is quite clear and utterly realistic All you need is the right information and easier than you can imagine you'd well be on your way out to live your dreams and do big things... Please you deserve good and quality information so visit this link and you won't regret https:///2csb5pjc

Secondly, you don't have to splash so much cash to relocate, it is quite affordable for an average income earner whether as a family or a single person again please visit this link https:///2csb5pjc for better info.

Also, acquiring Permanent Residency status in Canada is fortunately not much of an hassle with right link and guidance... Of course you'd need to visit the link above for more

Other quintessential reasons includes; low or almost absent racial discrimination, buoyant economy that can well accommodate you, flexible Visa policies, quality education and so on.

I hope to continue on this topic, please visit the link shared and let me remind you that there's no gain without pain. Do invest on the right information from a credible source and avoid the hassle of being scammed or duped.

Follow me on Twitter @adeiza_enehe
WhatsApp @ 08114362782

Best wishes friend.
Re: Why You Need To Leave Nigeria by Dark002(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2021
Absolutely correctly

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Attempt To Control Others / EFCC Arrest 52byahoo Boys In Benin; 46 Year Old Defiles Minor / Igbos Suck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.