Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom (28592 Views)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen Killed And Arrested By Police (Graphic Picture). / Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point / Six Policemen, Four Civilians Killed In Lagos’ Bloody Week Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by Techguy96(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2021
segun18:

Really? Then I must be a poor student of history. Wishing you all the best.
If u are a student of history and don’t know those areas were actually under Biafra then ur education was a waste of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by psucc(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2021
Bialegend:

Are you on brukutu? Check the above bolded. What the hell are you writing?
English language is dynamic. You don't need to read a meaning from their individual words. There are contextual meanings also.

The word "only" as used was to show 'how many" officers were lost. It was an answer or response to the post where they claim "six" officers.

Next time don't allow personal sentiment/perception beclouds your reasoning. Be open!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by psucc(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2021
Bialegend:

Are you on brukutu? Check the above bolded. What the hell are you writing?
Yes, I am right at the second quote and bold.

None of the survivors sustained any injury. They are all in good form and were very lively and active.

Tell about what you know and see.

Look at my submissions again, I did not say "allegedly", which implies a third party information.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by segun18(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2021
Bialegend:

Segun, what is strange about that. Keep deluding yourself from your Benin republic IDP camp. Rivers state and Akwa Ibom state are Biafraland and what is happening in those places are expected

Deluding myself! Thank you for your response.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by segun18(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2021
Techguy96:

If u are a student of history and don’t know those areas were actually under Biafra then ur education was a waste of money.

You must be a young man with your fiery nature. Your agitation for Biafra Republic is okay with me as I would have resisted Lord Luggard to merge my tribe with other nationalities in 1914 were I to be born then but the Enobongs, Asuquos, Ebongs from Akwa ibom state that I know have consistently argued that they are not Ibos(I don't have problems with Ibos as 4 of them are my tenant in lagos) just as I cannot force the the Bini or Warri people to be part of a future Oduduwa Republic even though our history is intertwined together.I wish you well. God bless you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by bekpo(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2021
Bialegend:

Your useless and incompetent DSS can't do nada. You are a fool for expecting your DSS to do anything when they have shown how incompetent they are. Delusional naive slowpoke, tell your DSS to arrest your terrorist bokoharam brothers first, then maybe we can adjudge them to be competent.

I will shortly remind u of this
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by Markbrowny: 7:17pm On May 09, 2021
Elock1:
Even if Nigeria is divided into 50 countries I don't mind, my own be say I don't want anything to do with the up north.. Simple

BTW what exactly is Niger delta to start with, do you know it comprises of 9 states including a yoruba state?

Hello there is difference between Niger delta and NDDC. NDDC is a commission for oil producing states.

Originally the NDDC comprises of the South South states. These non Niger delta states added to the NDDC doesn’t make these states Niger delta.

I’m sure the South West know their boundaries likewise the South East.

Proudly Niger deltan.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by harakiri(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2021
berrystunn:

You are not making any sense. How old are you ?
Will other world power with top security compromise Someone else to come into there country as Mr President of Nigeria.
Tahh... go and hide like rat .
You think U.S , UK, France are joker's like African.

Even nnamdi kanu former Vs Mefor advice him to drop the useless propaganda.

https://igberetvnews.com/1372641/breaking-ipob-deputy-leader-uche-mefor-resigns-floats-new-radio-station/

I am 40+ years old and certainly not mates with your elder ones child. Go drink hobo and grow a brain. Rwanda crisis in the early 90's claimed millions of lives through matchete within few months alone and no single "white" country gave a damn!!!

What year where you born little one? You think Caucasians give a shit about you?

Kids on nairaland.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by berrystunn(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2021
harakiri:

I am 40+ years old and certainly not mates with your elder ones child. Go drink hobo and grow a brain. Rwanda crisis in the early 90's claimed millions of lives through matchete within few months alone and no single "white" country gave a damn!!!

What year where you born little one? You think Caucasians give a shit about you?

Kids on nairaland.

At 40+ you are still thinking like 17 yrs old
Hahahahahah
I understand what Poverty can do to your brain . You don't want to learn from that Rwanda crisis's.,

Please do be at the front line...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by Elock1: 8:37pm On May 09, 2021
Markbrowny:

Hello there is difference between Niger delta and NDDC. NDDC is a commission for oil producing states.

Originally the NDDC comprises of the South South states. These non Niger delta states added to the NDDC doesn’t make these states Niger delta.

I’m sure the South West know their boundaries likewise the South East.

Proudly Niger deltan.
so which people follow r the Niger deltan
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by harakiri(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2021
berrystunn:

At 40+ you are still thinking like 17 yrs old
Hahahahahah
I understand what Poverty can do to your brain . You don't want to learn from that Rwanda crisis's.,

Please do be at the front line...

Poverty? What has poverty got to do with me? Coz I am on nairaland replying your dumb ass mentions?

Its not a sin to be poor but don't assume everyone is on your broke ass level. If you need recharge card, let me know .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by berrystunn(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2021
harakiri:

Poverty? What has poverty got to do with me? Coz I am on nairaland replying your dumb ass mentions?

Its not a sin to be poor but don't assume everyone is on your broke ass level. If you need recharge card, let me know .

My friend you are not making any sense
Your programed ass will not recognize nothing but stupid things

Make money with your data boy , I which you can see where I'm typing from .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by harakiri(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2021
berrystunn:

My friend you are not making any sense
Your programed ass will not recognize nothing but stupid things

Make money with your data boy , I which you can see where I'm typing from .

Let me guess

You are typing from Aso Rock...mumu

Na data dey bring you money ba? U are as broke as Bleep broke.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by Usorohtheman(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2021
Please, let there be peace.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by berrystunn(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2021
harakiri:

Let me guess

You are typing from Aso Rock...mumu

Na data dey bring you money ba? U are as broke as Bleep broke.

Age please.
Usu get the meaning and run mad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by harakiri(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2021
berrystunn:

Age please.

Grow a brain first...

Daft!!!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by harakiri(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2021
berrystunn:

Age please.

Way way way older than you and outta ya league kiddo.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom by berrystunn(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2021
harakiri:

Way way way older than you and outta ya league kiddo.

Way way older ... How come you're responding like a kid grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike / Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West / Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.