Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years (7772 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Is Ready To Deliver 4th Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by computer0810(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2021
Big fat lie......most of those schools re constructed during Fashola and Ambode term....I specifically pointed out the igbobi high sch that it was done by Fashola but ambode did not commission it, coming out to claim he did it when he assume office is a fat lie
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by pricklewane: 4:04pm On May 08, 2021
This man Sha want to kill foolish jews from hellfire/Alaigbo with sorrow. The daily news of development project he is undertaking is killing them in the red mud enclave o. No wonder their fathers n mothers can't wait to escape to obodo Oyinbo Lagos for daily survival. Ungrateful wretchs everywhere.

vengertime:
You make ₦60 billions+ monthly as revenue for decades , and you still can't generate light or look like Angola or Johannesburg.

In Asari voice, No be JUJU be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by pricklewane: 4:06pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Ajibel(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2021
dealslip:

My exact question.

Follow the official handles of the govt like @followlasg on Twitter and you'll see them
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Ajibel(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2021
computer0810:
Big fat lie......most of those schools re constructed during Fashola and Ambode term....I specifically pointed out the igbobi high sch that it was done by Fashola but ambode did not commission it, coming out to claim he did it when he assume office is a fat lie

He completed it/them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 08, 2021
Please anyone to help me topup. I'm stranded at the ATM stand right now. Thanks God bless cool smiley
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by jerecrown(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2021
Is a complete lies
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 08, 2021
vengertime:
You make ₦60 billions+ monthly as revenue for decades , and you still can't generate light or look like Angola or Johannesburg.

States don't control electric power.

Also, fixing the whole power sector according to the experts in 2016....would cost 900billion dollars over 30 years...that's 30 billion dollars a year.

More than Lagos state can generate.

As for looking like Angola or Joburg....

1.Angola still has large swathes of the country that are poor. Plus, they produce just as much oil as we do for a populaiton that is less than we are

Angola has 31.8 million people.. produces 1.3 million barrels of crude per day, and thus has more revenue to spread than Niigeria with 1.6million barrels per day and 211 million people.

2.South Africa has a diversified economy.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by NyamiriFlathead: 4:10pm On May 08, 2021
pricklewane:
This man Sha want to kill foolish jews from hellfire/Alaigbo with sorrow. The daily news of development project he is undertaking is killing them in the red mud enclave o. No wonder their fathers n mothers can't wait to escape to obodo Oyinbo Lagos for daily survival. Ungrateful wretchs everywhere.
aah aah, shey you wan kee me with laugh ni
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Indispensable85(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2021
Now I see why Edo is not Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by VillagePipu: 4:11pm On May 08, 2021
vengertime:

You can give advice but your parents are choking on kerosene in Abia.
Despite not looking like Jo'burg or Angola, you, your fathers and your grandfathers have been economic slaves in Lagos. By the UGM finishes burning down your region, your children will come and hawk gala and serve our children in Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by VillagePipu: 4:14pm On May 08, 2021
jerecrown:
Is a complete lies

You need to enrol in one of those new schools cos this your ukazi English will ruin your life.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by money121(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2021
Eko ti wa
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by lowaist101: 4:18pm On May 08, 2021
Lagos is working because Sanwo olu is working!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Emeguy(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2021
Congratulations to lagosian, but na so them take they sidon for class 1person per seat, why the deceit?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by OmoOshodi(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2021
Hmmmm....elders looking for the schools

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:42pm On May 08, 2021
iammo:
cool

Steadily delivering on his mandate

No distractions

Thank you for sharing these pictures. I am wondering where the students will put their bags. I know in my own time, tables come with space for you and your partner to insert your bags. I want to suggest that the furniture should have spaces for the bags of students and should be adjustable so it can be adjusted for their comfort especially for those with ling legs and taller.

Then, these furniture frames look metallic, is that not going to rust over time? I love the bright colours of the furniture and it further help to brighten up the classroom.
The project is commendable so it should be built to last.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Lagos State, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Emma1Oj(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2021
Isokoson1:
Where the school ?
one dey Akoka. One dey VI, one dey mile2. Na those three I know

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by ThatFairGuy1: 5:16pm On May 08, 2021
Eko for show
Lagos for action.

Sanwolu is doing well.

Despite the Jews' coordination of Lagos destruction during EndSARS protest, WE MOVE

Eko o ni baje o

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by computer0810(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2021
Ajibel:

He completed it/them.
U don't know what u r saying...am telling u what I know
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by FBIBOT(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2021
VillagePipu:

You need to enrol in one of those new schools cos this your ukazi English will ruin your life.

grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Feadalezchicken: 5:46pm On May 08, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://ntaabeokuta.com.ng/sanwo-olu-lagos-completed-1097-school-projects-in-two-years/
Igbo leaders won't develop their region now! after we will start looking for whom to blame.
I wish we have leaders that are passionate in bettering our states just like that of Lagos leaders
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Ajibel(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2021
computer0810:

U don't know what u r saying...am telling u what I know

Are you implying the entire 1000+ schools wasn't completed or renovated by him or are you specifically referring to one or two schools you know?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by tfelicityk(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2021
Congratulations to the pupils in Lagos state. God bless the Lagos state Government
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by PHAYOL81: 6:05pm On May 08, 2021
Not sure about the numbers, but we're aware about the numerous blocks of classes built across the state: in almost all the LG/LCDA.
May God continue to bless Lagos state
May God bless all Yoruba land in general
May God bless all Yoruba indigenes
Ile oodua a gbewa o

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Cromagnon: 6:40pm On May 08, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

States don't control electric power.

Yeah they do
Check concurrent legislative list
Also if dangoteS / bua can provide power for their cement plants and oydeepo can do same for Canaan land and obj signed power sector reform bill in 2015...
No state has any excuse

Also, fixing the whole power sector according to the experts in 2016....

Must you fix all at the same time?

would cost 900billion dollars over 30 years...that's 30 billion dollars a year.

And you believe them
Simple math
1 million per mw
200 million need 100 to 200 million mw
200 times 1 million is 200 billion dollars
Not 900 billio
And unit price drops as turbines get larger

More than Lagos state can generate.

Is Lagos generating for Nigerians just for Lagos

As for looking like Angola or Joburg....

1.Angola still has large swathes of the country that are poor. Plus, they produce just as much oil as we do for a populaiton that is less than we are

Angola has 31.8 million people.. produces 1.3 million barrels of crude per day, and thus has more revenue to spread than Niigeria with 1.6million barrels per day and 211 million people.

2.South Africa has a diversified economy.

electricity will diversify ours
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by mcteddy01: 6:45pm On May 08, 2021
Hi friendz nd love1 ... wat are u waitin for dis 2021 a year full wit enough goodies it jst started... get ur pen nd look for any YELLOW LOTTO(sure-lotto) outlet forecast nd win... don"t allow anybody dull u...no need to rush urself... I,EMMANUEL IRIVBOJE a.k.a TEE_PRAIZE...
I PLAY YELLOW LOTTO, DO YOU
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 08, 2021
Cromagnon:

Yeah they do
Check concurrent legislative list
Also if dangoteS / bua can provide power for their cement plants and oydeepo can do same for Canaan land and obj signed power sector reform bill in 2015...
No state has any excuse

Power generation and distribution have been in private hands...except transmission...since 2013.

Must you fix all at the same time?

It is what you Nigerians want.

And you believe them
Simple math
1 million per mw
200 million need 100 to 200 million mw
200 times 1 million is 200 billion dollars
Not 900 billio
And unit price drops as turbines get larger

It is not just generation...transmission needs a lot of fixing as well.....then there is the expansion work due to populaiton growth

They are the experts, we ain't.

Is Lagos generating for Nigerians just for Lagos

electricity will diversify ours

Power generation and distribution are in private hands...the DISCOS and GENCOS aren't owned by the state. Transmission is owned by government.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by verygudbadguy(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2021
dealslip:

My exact question.
I can name 3 in my axis. Gbobi Junior high school, Onike girls high school, Fazil Omar secondary school.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by calcal: 7:55pm On May 08, 2021
Sanwo-olu is lying or he cannot differentiate between repairs and projects.

are you telling me that within 2 years he built over 1000 schools?

He is a fraud person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Picture Of Suspended CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody / Hon. Chinua Achebe And Nobel Prize Committee: The Brewing And Unending Cold War / IBB Group Joins Jonathan Campaign Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.