Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years (7773 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Is Ready To Deliver 4th Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Cromagnon: 8:37pm On May 08, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Power generation and distribution have been in private hands...except transmission...since 2013.

It is what you Nigerians want.

Sadly
I'm out voted on this one

For now

It is not just generation...transmission needs a lot of fixing as well.....then there is the expansion work due to populaiton growth

Not if it's decentralised

They are the experts, we ain't.

A lot of experts have wrecked a lot of people's lives
So, no, I don't put much shrift in them unless they are direct experts like doctors and lawyers with visible results
Not intellectual experts with no consequences for their expertise (paper pushers)

Power generation and distribution are in private hands...the DISCOS and GENCOS aren't owned by the state. Transmission is owned by government.
aka still under govt control
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Bluntemperor: 9:39pm On May 08, 2021
Isokoson1:
Where the school ?

I thought say na me see the no.
This O P,sef,I know understand you o!
Anyway,the governor is working!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 08, 2021
His children won't be attending any of them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Vision101(m): 1:13am On May 09, 2021
@dealslip
My exact question.

@me
This is not fake. In 2009 lmdgp awarded several massive school projects assisted with world Bank loan. The company I worked for then was awarded lot 1 comprising 5 units sited at fazil Umar high school, st Francis primary school all at iwaya. Onike girls junior high school and igbobi high school.

The buildings were massive. The contract value was #.7b then. We had done about 80% before the loan was terminated. I was directly involved in the supervision. They are part of the projects that I saw that have been completed.

The projects were pure class. Almost like a tertiary institution blocks.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by 9jaRealist: 1:44pm On May 09, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by 9jaRealist: 1:52pm On May 09, 2021
calcal:
Sanwo-olu is lying or he cannot differentiate between repairs and projects.

are you telling me that within 2 years he built over 1000 schools?

He is a fraud person.

Perhaps YOU should attend a Lagos school...
As you seem to be struggling with basic comprehension. grin grin

BSO did NOT say he “built over 1000 schools”....
Rather, they completed 1097 PROJECTS in 970 schools - including 5 new schools!

Next time...
Read, UNDERSTAND, and thereafter comment.

>
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by calcal: 2:10pm On May 09, 2021
Abeg give me the admission form to a school with basic amenities, drinkable water to start with grin grin

9jaRealist:

Perhaps YOU should attend a Lagos school...
As you seem to be struggling with basic comprehension. grin grin

BSO did NOT say he “built over 1000 schools”....
Rather, they completed 1097 PROJECTS in 970 schools - including 5 new schools!

Next time...
Read, UNDERSTAND, and thereafter comment.

>
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years by Nobody: 10:32am On May 10, 2021
iammo:
cool

Steadily delivering on his mandate

No distractions

If we look at schools as just walls of classrooms then education will have no basis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Represent Nigeria At Museveni’s Inauguration In Uganda / Reps Begin Process To Raise Minimum Educational Qualification For President / Like NNPCL, NIMASA, NPA, Customs And Others Should Pay Revenues To CBN - Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.