Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Response To:help My Brother Is Running Mad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Response To:help My Brother Is Running Mad (381 Views)

Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Response To:help My Brother Is Running Mad by Lucrativress(f): 5:39pm On May 08, 2021
If you get to see this, I just want to say first that I really commend your effort and have a first hand understanding of what you're going through.
In the case I knew,he got well so he can still live normally.
Emphasis has to be made on our mental health,our minds have to be strong enough to withstand our Brain's from malfunctioning.
OP I'll try as to be as logical as possible in giving details to the solution.
First determine their lifestyles before it happened
Are they into themselves, life failures,gloomy,less active,strong willed?
What were their thought's during your Mummy's time?
If you're to explain your State of mind to theirs before their incidence, what will you explain it as?
What they need presently is the sane ones amongst them commitment, love and resilience.
Now please and please,do not tie them up in private.
Part of shat you're trying to achieve is their self awareness, presently their minds are bleeped up and bringing them back to consciousness will take medical and social help.
I will tell you to take them to Church,why?
I believe in prayers yes and also logic.
Get in contact with a good Psychiatrist to do private examination on them so he knows the drugs to put them on.
Now back to the Church's part,find a Church that has people living in the Church with a place for things like this,let him be in the midst of people, always be there or your Father,let them tie them down well,please get maybe Foam to put around him so he doesn't injure himself and leave scar's.
Tell your Father to listen to him,listen and talk with him,it will be complete nonsense but let them be aware,you're there and have his attention.
Now,please,stock up and fruits and vegs,fresh one's, let them be on special diets that helps both the immune system and brain development.
Tell the Doctor to administer more of drug's to injections.
Pray alongside,yes cry,tell his Course mates to come visit him there once in a while,try pulling his friends to him, desertion shouldn't happen,consistently put him on meds and medical checkup,let your Doctor tell you when a local Nurse or Patron can take over.
Speak,cry,pray to him.
You need his consciousness back,then get ready to see through his future cause I tell you,with these,he will get well again.
Does he have a Girlfriend?
Rotate the visiting but please make sure he see's familiar face's.
Help me greet your Daddy,I can imagine what he is going through,just tell him to be ready to be there.

1 Like

Re: Response To:help My Brother Is Running Mad by Lucrativress(f): 5:55pm On May 08, 2021
Let me add this.
When he gets well,cause I know he will get well if you do those things diligently.
Check your brother's field of career and talk it out with your Daddy,you people should find someone elderly and advanced in his field,might not be elderly but make sure the person is progressive.
Now tell the person about his shortcomings and tell him you'll like him to be your brother's Mentor.
This aspect has to do with the economic and developmental aspect of their lives cause I tell you, when they get well,getting the pieces of their lives to make a meaning of it won't be easy.
So you'll have to extend your help to that.
Back to their Mentor,tell the man to see it as Charity he is doing,this is not monetary charity but advise charity, so he will be helping their minds also on how to be productive and catch up with time lapse.
Now make sure your brother goes for checkup once in a month or 2 after he is well,his productive aspect will keep him busy.
I hope with these practical analysis of mine, you'll find my thesis useful cause it is tested and trusted,(just for this last tip though)
Re: Response To:help My Brother Is Running Mad by Annogbe(f): 9:31pm On May 10, 2021
Lucrativress:
If you get to see this, I just want to say first that I really commend your effort and have a first hand understanding of what you're going through.
In the case I knew,he got well so he can still live normally.
Emphasis has to be made on our mental health,our minds have to be strong enough to withstand our Brain's from malfunctioning.
OP I'll try as to be as logical as possible in giving details to the solution.
First determine their lifestyles before it happened
Are they into themselves, life failures,gloomy,less active,strong willed?
What were their thought's during your Mummy's time?
If you're to explain your State of mind to theirs before their incidence, what will you explain it as?
What they need presently is the sane ones amongst them commitment, love and resilience.
Now please and please,do not tie them up in private.
Part of shat you're trying to achieve is their self awareness, presently their minds are bleeped up and bringing them back to consciousness will take medical and social help.
I will tell you to take them to Church,why?
I believe in prayers yes and also logic.
Get in contact with a good Psychiatrist to do private examination on them so he knows the drugs to put them on.
Now back to the Church's part,find a Church that has people living in the Church with a place for things like this,let him be in the midst of people, always be there or your Father,let them tie them down well,please get maybe Foam to put around him so he doesn't injure himself and leave scar's.
Tell your Father to listen to him,listen and talk with him,it will be complete nonsense but let them be aware,you're there and have his attention.
Now,please,stock up and fruits and vegs,fresh one's, let them be on special diets that helps both the immune system and brain development.
Tell the Doctor to administer more of drug's to injections.
Pray alongside,yes cry,tell his Course mates to come visit him there once in a while,try pulling his friends to him, desertion shouldn't happen,consistently put him on meds and medical checkup,let your Doctor tell you when a local Nurse or Patron can take over.
Speak,cry,pray to him.
You need his consciousness back,then get ready to see through his future cause I tell you,with these,he will get well again.
Does he have a Girlfriend?
Rotate the visiting but please make sure he see's familiar face's.
Help me greet your Daddy,I can imagine what he is going through,just tell him to be ready to be there.
call 08037111012 he can help u track and retrieve the phone

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches Prophet Sleeping With His Wife (video) / Meet TB Joshua in the eye of An American. / Pastor Joseph Prophesy That A Bbnaija 2021 Housemate Will Set The House Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.