Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Vision Of Gilhpm To The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of Gilhpm To The World (390 Views)

Revelation Of Gilhpm To Pastor E.a Adeboye. / Bio Of Gilhpm - Nairaland Headquarters / How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision Of Gilhpm To The World by GILHpm: 3:16pm On May 26, 2021

Re: Vision Of Gilhpm To The World by GILHpm: 3:21pm On May 26, 2021
Receive Jesus Christ into your life and be prepared for His second Coming.

Lord Jesus Christ, I accept you as my Lord and personal savior, I believe you died and resurrected on the cross for the remissions of sins and condemnations. I promise to abide by your gospel of love, hope, righteousness and peace.

If you have JESUS CHRIST be prepared for He is coming with His Angels soon, very soon.

Let's be prepared for His coming, I pray we'll be raptured with our Lord Jesus .

Amen
Re: Vision Of Gilhpm To The World by GILHpm: 6:35pm On May 28, 2021
This is a sign already showcasing itself.

The moon will be turned red.

https://www.nairaland.com/6575013/else-noticed-size-moon-yesterday
Re: Vision Of Gilhpm To The World by GILHpm: 7:06pm On May 28, 2021
Accept Jesus Christ now

Lord Jesus Christ, I accept you as my Lord and personal savior, I believe you died and resurrected on the cross for the remissions of sins and condemnations. I promise to abide by your gospel of love, hope with my faith, I inherit the heavenly blessing of your kingdom.

Amen
Re: Vision Of Gilhpm To The World by GILHpm: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Inside Children Of God Cult Where Victims Are Tortured, Forced To Memorise Bible / The Culture Of Corruption, Stealing And Bribery Is Very Un-christlike / ā€¨difrences Btwn Speaking In Tongue,praying,and Speaking In Other Tongues:part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.