Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) (89321 Views)

How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 09, 2021
Dhury:
Please which tribe responsible for the rape?

From Wikipedia

The community of Issele-uku is related to the Igbo people. Though the people are suddenly accepting that they migrated from [[the Benin Kingdom],it is still very evident that they are of Igbo origin like many Anioma communities. Enuani which is a dialect of Igbo language is the native language in Issele-uku and neighboring towns/environs.
Re: 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by WaterWalker5(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Since morning na so so bad bad news.. Hian..

Nigeria which way...
For your daily income, visit my signature.. You will thank me latter
What is this daily income about? Didn't see anything in your signature save the words. No link
Re: 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by WaterWalker5(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2021
Powerfly:
That's only where you can see an average Nigerian male... Rape or crime.
Tomorrow they'll be complaining about Nigerian Females..
The way rape cases are flying around in this shithole..trust me... No child of mine would smell Nigeria.
Rape is a double edged sword. Even women rape too but their case ain't common. That aside, even if the Law turns a blind eye on these men, karma and the law of seedtime and harvest will collect a heavy fine on their head that will affect their generation.
I pray that girl survives
Re: 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by Powerfly(f): 1:40pm On May 10, 2021
WaterWalker5:

Rape is a double edged sword. Even women rape too but their case ain't common. That aside, even if the Law turns a blind eye on these men, karma and the law of seedtime and harvest will collect a heavy fine on their head that will affect their generation.
I pray that girl survives

Amen....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin / Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook / Two Girls Fight Dirty In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.