Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With (85985 Views)

37-yr-old Man Who Raped 4-yr-old Girl In Abia Bags Life Imprisonment (Video) / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by nairafamedotcom: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
A 17-year-old girl, Cynthia Mubanga, has begged for forgiveness after raping a four years boy.

The teenage girl from Kalulushi, Zambia, who is a Grade 12 pupil, told police that she raped the young boy because she had no boyfriend to sleep with.

Cynthia said she has been feeling Hot ever since she came to befriend Kathrine (the elder sister to the boy she raped) as she has been telling her stories on how it feels to have sex with a man.

“I was feeling too sexy because of the stories which my friend Kathrine used to tell me at school. And due to lack of a man to sleep with, I decided to sleep with her young brother…I am really sorry”, she told the police in front of her parents and parents to the boy.

Meanwhile, medical examinations conducted yesterday proved that Cynthia is still a virgin as the boy failed to break her hymen.

The young boy identified as Ken who was taken to the hospital for tests and injection as his private part had a few sores, has been found to be negative of all sexually transmitted diseases.

The girl is still in police custody but the police are urging the parents of the boy to withdraw the case since their son is medically okay.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/i-have-no-boyfriend-to-sleep-with-says.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Lloydthesaint: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
She for come nairaland come announce am boys plenty wae go tidy am

258 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Mastadestiny(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
When some men are dying of konji

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by hsafarms: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Igbo wonder grin

I talk am...

Na only in Igbo land you go see big girls with everything, in secondary school...

The teachers and Corp members in Igbo land, 3 gbosa for unagrin

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by punisha: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
sad

It has started...

World population 7.6billion
Women 5.4billion
Men 2.2billion

Men will soon become scarce commodities.
Heheheh...

For those quoting me Pls I never culled this figure from anywhere. Thankyousss.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by punisha: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
hsafarms:
Igbo wonder grin

I talk am...

Na only in Igbo land you go see big girls with everything, in secondary school...

With this your Msc in Stupidity.
You sha deserve a nice slap walahi.

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Deckline(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ohh... I wish i am the small boy...

I wee kee the pesin that call the police

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Had it been she used a cucumber no one should have arrested her even if she was caught in the act because a cucumber has no age.

26 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Dalexicographer(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Wetin we no go see undecided

11 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Richdad50(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by deebrain(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hmmm...

There are so many Nairalanders right now that wish they were that small boy.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by MVLOX(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
na wa ooo Wetin Musa no go see for gate... Wetin person no go see for Africa...

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Kendumazy(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Imagine
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by gurunlocker: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Mad girl! How will you rape a small boy that his thing will be like cheese ball?

29 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Westsida: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by mhisbliss(f): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
How come she has no boyfriend, she's pretty and endowed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
mhisbliss:
How come she has no boyfriend, she's pretty and endowed.
That's all you can say When someone molests a toddler?

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Num07033711115(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
No be only virgin, i dnt believe in virgin
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by ayomidegambari(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Only female is capable of being raped...a male can only be sexually assaulted

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by JudasNaCarrot: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Zambia, Kenya, Ogun State and Nairaland.....these places are cursed by the gods.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by visijo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
One good thing about one room apartment is that when yhu wake up, yhu can see all your properties at once��

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by daddytime(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
The most painful part of this story be say...na one smelling Policeman go come go break that hymen if doctor never break am already...

Virginity wey the mumu girl suppose sell take raise money to arrange hers and her family life on ebay...

Information is truly power..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by awoofawoo: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
. What can a . do inside a lagoon?
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
punisha:
sad

It has started...

World population 7.6billion
Women 5.4billion
Men 2.2billion

Men will soon become scarce commodities.
Heheheh...

That is not correct, there are actually enough men, it's just the women of this DayZ are too materialistic & demand too much, You must have a car, you must be handsome, tall, You must listen to all thier bullshyt in dates, you must be jesus incarnate...yada yada.

35 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by anochuko01(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Untop preek wey never dey stand!

spits!

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by goodnewscliff(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
zambia here I come babyyyy cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Ablemax(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Las las the boy dae alryt

But the boy enjoy the sex na oh rape all na still fvck.. Argue with the erected dick if u dought me...

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
hsafarms:
Igbo wonder grin

Your stupidity amazes every one.

I talk am...

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by nicepoker101(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
She assaulted the young boy. Not rape

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.