Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) (6227 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:35pm On May 08, 2021
Veteran actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde was furious after an artist sketched this drawing of her.
Taking to her official Facebook page, she wrote "Pls, you're not well. What is this?
Come May 28th, you'll be LockedDown

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Kriss216: 6:37pm On May 08, 2021
grin grin

The drawing sef fine pass Omotola cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Beckysexy(f): 6:39pm On May 08, 2021
Hahaha grin
Why do I find this funny? .
Some people no get joy I swear. Lol grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Mondrous(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by tchidi066(f): 6:44pm On May 08, 2021
Lol, this is funny grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Born2winnx: 6:44pm On May 08, 2021
Better style... she's one mother I like to fûck (milf)

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Foodqueen(f): 6:46pm On May 08, 2021
Why d date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:01pm On May 08, 2021
Born2winnx:
Better style... she's one mother I like to fûck (milf)

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 08, 2021
Encouragement is all we need...
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Herrick: 7:05pm On May 08, 2021
Lolz ...the guy try nw grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:11pm On May 08, 2021
Which kind wahala be this

Face of Oduduwa
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by lilvicky68(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2021
I no see anything wrong with the pics oh...

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by McStoic(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Veteran actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde was furious after an artist sketched this drawing of her.
Taking to her official Facebook page, she wrote "Pls, you're not well. What is this?
Come May 28th, you'll be LockedDown

Very funny
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Masterclass32: 7:41pm On May 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by ChiefSosa(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
Look at the very serious look on the Artist's face, you'll think he has actually done something sensible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Onyi22(f): 7:54pm On May 08, 2021
grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2021
Eeeeee be things,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Richy4(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2021
The artist tryooo.... If I can draw like this na to become an artist be that smiley....

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by LikeAking: 8:33pm On May 08, 2021
Lol.

The drawing fine.

Lolz
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2021
WTF grin grin grin guy the girl offend you before?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 08, 2021
Lol..
Wait... Is it this mature guy that drew this pics? Hilarious.

Omotola didn't need to react. Lol..
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

I want use headbute remove the idiot front teeth after u don slap am finish angry

Mumu people just full this forum angry

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by kokoA(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2021
Instead of her to be happy she dey form vex. Something wey Desmond Elliott dey find.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Itulah(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2021
grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Rekhi(f): 10:00pm On May 08, 2021
grin She even added pls to the 'u are not well' grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by mytime24(f): 10:24pm On May 08, 2021
d hustle is real

Abeg omotala dash am money joor cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by CheedyJ(m): 10:30pm On May 08, 2021
That’s her duplicate na
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by ijeawele23635: 11:42pm On May 08, 2021
She even added pls to the 'u are not well'
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by careytommy37(m): 12:08am On May 09, 2021
Omotola should not use scope to avoid appreciating the upcoming artist.
A workman deserves his earnings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Furious After This Drawing Of Her (picture) by Kingdavid579(m): 12:53am On May 09, 2021
Draw na draw na lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught In The Act: Two Patients Nabbed Having Sex In Lagos Hospital [photos] / Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) / Kim Kardashian Steps Out In See-through Mesh Top + Her Boobs Are In Our Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.