Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) (52396 Views)

Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty / Neymar Tries To Score From Corner Flag In PSG Training (Photos, Video) / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2021
YoungAncient1:
so in your thinking, Pep left his BIG boys on the bench against Chelsea with 3 games to go before the end of the season?
yea boss....that squad only av laporte, diaz, ederson, medy n rodri starting ucl finals..
he av won d league already....why stress d big boys??
congrats to Chelsea BT we see who laff last..
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 7:19am On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
One thing I know is that Aguero will surely punish the rent boys and make them pay for that miss.

Chelsea should just see this victory as their last ever victory for this year, because they will lose the two finals and that will help reduce noise pollution world wide.

I hereby declare that if Chelsea win any of the finals, I will....
Dear Jason,

Chelsea will shock you.

Best regards.
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by akanaba01: 7:24am On May 09, 2021
All the noise Chelsea's enemies are making here, it will shock all of them soon.chelsea is a formidable force build by Thomas tuchel

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by PlayMaker14: 7:26am On May 09, 2021
Kriss216:

Dear Jason,

Chelsea will shock you.

Best regards.
Lol, Chelsea will shock me when I have the shock absorber called Riyad Mahrez?

The only way Chelsea will shock me is if they drag the two finals to extra time.

Tuchel knows he's a failure when it comes to finals, he failed at PSG and he will fail woefully at Chelsea.

Kriss my brother, I will advise you to quickly get a Barcelona Fan Club form and fill it neatly.

Fergie001 is doing same.
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by fergie001: 7:27am On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:

The only way Chelsea will shock me is if they drag the two finals to extra time.

Tuchel knows he's a failure when it comes to finals, he failed at PSG and he will fail woefully at Chelsea.

Kriss my brother, I will advise you to quickly get a Barcelona Fan Club form and fill it neatly.

Fergie.001 is doing same.
God forbid oooo......City must lose the finals.
grin

Kriss216, don't believe him oooo....Barca is the last club I will support.
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by PlayMaker14: 7:28am On May 09, 2021
fergie001:

God forbid oooo......City must lose the finals.
grin
Villarreal says "Hi"

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 7:33am On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Fergie001 is doing same.
Your Mahrez will be picking grass that day.

Chelsea no be anybody mate presently, ask the Madrids from your region.

Barcelona is on a dilapidated mode and Messi will soon part ways with you guys, I wonder why Fergie will condescend too low to get a worthless form. I rather join Boys Brigade or ESN.
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by chrizzyace: 7:37am On May 09, 2021
mysportdab:
Sergio Aguero tried to score a penalty using the Panenka technique in the match against Chelsea but failed.

He played the ball straight into Chelsea goalkeeper Edouard Mendy's hands.

After failing to score a great chance earlier in the first half, Aguero got the chance to do better and score.

But instead the 32 year old tried to score the penalty with the famous Penanka technique and failed horribly.

Aguero had the chance in injury time to make it 2-0 from the penalty but chose use the Penanka style to score.

Aguero played the ball without pace and Mendy, just got to his feet and picked the ball out of the air.

Manchester City lost the match in the end 2-1 against Chelsea at the Ethiad Stadium.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-LgmyXrzCE

For your mind you don post video make people watch nau, cause we no watch the match you come post video wey be like picture wey them animate for us... God will judge you cry
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by PlayMaker14: 7:41am On May 09, 2021
Kriss216:

Barcelona is on a dilapidated mode and Messi will soon part ways with you guys, I wonder why Fergie will condescend too low to get a worthless form. I rather join Boys Brigade or ESN.
For now, I will advise you as my own brother to listen carefully to that Timaya's song titled "Telli Person" so you won't be caught unaware when the annihilation of Chelsea at Istanbul starts.

Fergie001 gat nothing to lose because he knows that Penchester United will be brutally destroyed by Gerrard Moreno and his gang of Yellow Submarines monsters.

Biko, pick the form now and accept Barcelona into your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by fergie001: 7:48am On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Villarreal says "Hi"
Jesu cry cry
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by DAMN99: 7:49am On May 09, 2021
paulolee:

securing wat??....I left my viewing center after I saw dt city lineup bt cnt blame pep for trying to rest players n its like a friendly match to him because they already won d league
the game didnt go as planned bcoz pep was angry wit chelsea winning in etihad bt i know he would get d last laugh In dt UCL final bcox pep knows how to deliver in such big nites....
he is used to UCL finals n am sure he would mk winning dt final looks so easy..
people said he CNT do it without messi, bt he would prove dt day dt he can with foden, de bruyne n mahrez...
Stop crying bruh, whether pep knows how to prepare for UCL final or not. You and city players, coach and Manchester United citizens will still cry after Chelsea win that trophy.
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by fergie001: 7:49am On May 09, 2021
Kriss216:

I didn't support Barca when they were dominating, it is now Enyimba is better that I will start supporting them..... mtchew
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 7:55am On May 09, 2021
DAMN99:

Stop crying bruh, whether pep knows how to prepare for UCL final or not. You and city players, coach and Manchester United citizens will still cry after Chelsea win that trophy.

we all are free to dream, hope and wish BT ita better if it all comes true....till den bro
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 7:57am On May 09, 2021
fergie001:

I didn't support Barca when they were dominating, it is now Enyimba is better that I will start supporting them..... mtchew
Bro, bringing Enyimba in the same sentence with Barça is a big insult to the almighty Elephant club.
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by ericmor: 8:09am On May 09, 2021
Mark my word today, I'm a chelsea fan but that final, aguero will still be the one to win the cup for man city.

Chelsea is loosing that final but coming next season or 2 to win it again
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by tolexy007(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I knew man City would gift Chelsea the match, man City knows if they had won it would affect them psychologically going into the final, now that they had lost to chelsea, they would have something to hold on to, like "we can't lose two match in a row to chelsea" that would make them take that match serious... I hope I made sense cheesy

no u are not..
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2021
Many people just hate Chelsea and we will keep peppering u.

Ntoor
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2021
ericmor:
Mark my word today, I'm a chelsea fan but that final, aguero will still be the one to win the cup for man city.

Chelsea is loosing that final but coming next season or 2 to win it again
you are not a Chelsea fan.....

And no b today we don dey hear failed Mark my word

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by engrchykae(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2021
paulolee:

securing wat??....I left my viewing center after I saw dt city lineup bt cnt blame pep for trying to rest players n its like a friendly match to him because they already won d league
the game didnt go as planned bcoz pep was angry wit chelsea winning in etihad bt i know he would get d last laugh In dt UCL final bcox pep knows how to deliver in such big nites....
people said he CNT do it without messi, bt he would prove dt day dt he can with foden, de bruyne n mahrez...
you forgot gundogan?
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by boxypane(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
One thing I know is that Aguero will surely punish the rent boys and make them pay for that miss.

Chelsea should just see this victory as their last ever victory for this year, because they will lose the two finals and that will help reduce noise pollution world wide.

I hereby declare that if Chelsea win any of the finals, I will....
I know where them dey sell rope or where the possible closest transformer is o. Nor deceive yourself.
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by boxypane(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2021
engrchykae:
you forgot gundogan?
Na only Pep rest players ba?
Baba haha na....
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by LoudLord(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2021
Aguero wan disgrace my Mendy but olorun o je o cool

Yesterday match sweet me die... Chelsea for Life �

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 9:16am On May 09, 2021
Seems Sergio doesn't care he is warming the bench at City...
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Bigredmachine: 9:20am On May 09, 2021
tolexy007:

no u are not..

I stand with Man City on that final day...
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by witworth(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2021
Invitationn:

Relax bloke.
You’re too emotional! grin
They played a team B, you probably already know.
still a failure's thing, excuses keeps pouring in from every corner. Accept your defeat.
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Sonfethopia: 9:49am On May 09, 2021
paulolee:

After spending1billion.
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by SouthEastFacts: 10:10am On May 09, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I knew man City would gift Chelsea the match, man City knows if they had won it would affect them psychologically going into the final, now that they had lost to chelsea, they would have something to hold on to, like "we can't lose two match in a row to chelsea" that would make them take that match serious... I hope I made sense cheesy
And Chelsea will be picking beans
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by SouthEastFacts: 10:18am On May 09, 2021
Invitationn:

Lol.
Don’t let us pretend as if we didn’t know they played City’s team B both in the FA semis and today.
And Chelsea played their First 11 abi?

Gilmour against a Man City side?

No T. Silva

No Kovacic

No Chilwell

No Jorginho

No Mount

No Kai

Just Kante, Kovacic and Mount can battle anything Man City throws into the midfield.
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by tolexy007(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2021
Bigredmachine:

I stand with Man City on that final day...

lolz...that is not new. all club in the world will stand with City that day, because this the first time dey will ever make the Ucl final.. But Chelsea will come out victorious. we are the Blues

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by UzuNagato: 10:38am On May 09, 2021
Please which app can I use to watch live match on Android both EPL and UEFA
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by nsiba: 10:50am On May 09, 2021
paulolee:

no lies bro...football is all about win or lose...am a die hard barca fan and I want city to win it bcoz of pep n besides Chelsea fans this days are getting too noisy n needs sometin to shut them down just like how westbrom once did to them..
city av more quality players than Chelsea. both gat defense n attack but city midfield n wingers are more effective and deadly on a good day...wish both of them luck shaa

MUMU u don forget how Ramirez and Torres open una dirty nyash some years back
Re: Sergio Aguero Tries To Score Penalty Using Panenka But Fails (Photos, Video) by Dachris72(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2021
CHELSEA REIGN ON MANCITY FLAWS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't / What Are T'he Major Codes For Bet9ja And The Likes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.