Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown (1689 Views)

EndBadGovernance Protest: Full Speech By IGP Egbetokun / Solomon Dalung Joins #endbadgovernance Protest In Plateau / Nigerians In UK Kick Off #endbadgovernance Protest In London, Demand Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 08, 2021
ygowon:
can you proof it?

No point proving no point grin
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by ygowon: 10:59pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No point proving no point grin
You can't proof your empty point, right?
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 08, 2021
ygowon:
You can't proof your empty point, right?

There is no point proving no point grin
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Inteltower: 11:18pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin grin

Dreamers and foolery go hand in hand grin

It was a fellow dreamer (Marthin Luther King Jr) that gave his famous speech: "I have Dream" that liberated black Americans against racism by white supremists
So thanks for hailing as a dreamer

Because dreamers are leaders
And those gossipers/scorners will always be followers

Meaning that you are beneath me and are the stack fool in this scenerio.

So as a follower u are u are liable to follow the sheep to the slaughter or as the stubborn housefly goes into the buried grave

I am glad I dream and plan for it
Unlike persons like you with myopic reasoning that cant think anything good or reasonable but rather make themselves willing tools for apt foolery
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 08, 2021
Inteltower:

It was a fellow dreamer (Marthin Luther King Jr) that gave his famous speech: "I have Dream" that liberated black Americans against racism by white supremists
So thanks for hailing as a dreamer

Because dreamers are leaders
And those gossipers/scorners will always be followers

Meaning that you are beneath me and are the stack fool in this scenerio.

So as a follower u are u are liable to follow the sheep to the slaughter or as the stubborn housefly goes into the buried grave

I am glad I dream and plan for it
Unlike persons like you with myopic reasoning that cant think anything good or reasonable but rather make themselves willing tools for apt foolery

You aren't Martin Luther

Person never get power but already em dey shout you are beneath me grin
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Inteltower: 11:35pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You aren't Martin Luther

Person never get power but already em dey shout you are beneath me grin

Awww am so sorry that u carry such stack illiteracy for ur head

I gave an example of a person that was a dreamer and that goes for many other dreamers out there that have made great impact in their societies whether in technology or politics. Some were nobodys that came from humble backgrounds.

I am of my own but what equates me with Sir Marthin and the likes of Nelson Mandela is that am a dreamer like them
So who are u really to say otherwise
A tout that has nothing to offer because he enjoys supporting evil without wisdom

By being beneath dumb fellow I meant there are leaders & followers. Now I hope u already know where ur position is u non dreamer but scorner

A m just so sorry for u sha
Repent (change ur mindset)
And for once here do something right
.good night
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 08, 2021
Inteltower:

Awww am so sorry that u carry such stack illiteracy for ur head

I gave an example of a person that was a dreamer and that goes for many other dreamers out there that have made great impact in their societies whether in technology or politics. Some were nobodys that came from humble backgrounds.

I am of my own but what equates me with Sir Marthin and the likes of Nelson Mandela is that am a dreamer like them
So who are u really to say otherwise
A tout that has nothing to offer because he enjoys supporting evil without wisdom

By being beneath dumb fellow I meant there are leaders & followers. Now I hope u already know where ur position is u non dreamer but scorner

A m just so sorry for u sha
Repent (change ur mindset)
And for once here do something right
.good night

Person dey nairaland dey shout Martin Luther and Mandela up and down, as if na through dream they do use be activistsgrin
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Valkrie: 11:46pm On May 08, 2021
Kandeed:
An incident birthed the recent #EndSars protest and what started like a Joke became real and a million man match. I'm indeed thinking with what's going on in the country now, if we refuse to rise up now our posterity will curse us, they'll spit on our Graves and ask us in chains why we refuse to rise when we are supposed to. you all think it's all about waiting till 2023 bfr we boot out the failure?? Guys Northerners might not be as educated as we all know but forget it they play politics like a PhD holder and the fact that our vote would never count is the reason why we gotta hit the street now while we still got the time. Every village you step Into today, you see a Fulani settlement, more are still trooping In from different countries, lot of them are in the NASS and some folks are thinking it all bout 2023 or we got to wait till 2023?? No sir/ma cuz by then you will not even feel safe to come outta ur House let alone voting for the man of ur choice cuz security agent would be everywhere in the guise of protection against bandits attack and further help rigging.

Nigerians we really need to rise now and NOW is the time. See y'all have to put fear aside o seriously what's coming on this Country if you got eyes you'd know what I'm talking about. we can't trust our leaders even to the Local government chairman to speak for us, we really gotta Rise and speak for ourselves and ourselves only as we are the worse hit if anything happens. or who get Private jet among us? who get dual citizenship here? Do you get the Big picture now??

Look I used to have soo much fate in this country that Traveling abroad don't interest me but a country with a population of over 200m and some men not up to 2k are truncating it for us. Something must be done asap. all my thread always get deleted so I won't be surprised if this is to, but in the main time think deep

Bro it's a good suggestion but the current situation has gone beyond that...it is end Nigeria now that is on the table...very very unfortunate...just cos of the actions and arrogance of some few individuals who think they can subjugate the rest people for their own personal gain...it pains me to see my beautiful Nigeria go...!!
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Kandeed: 6:43am On May 09, 2021
Inteltower:

Am working on something.
A massive vendetta
And will need comrades in the fight for the deserved change we need

Lets join force

Exactly bro we really do need this. we can't watch these Old men feast on our dear nation and we remain quiet
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by FarahAideed: 6:45am On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Government is not the problem, you are the problem.

Government is the problem when their tribe man is not in power.

Government is the problem when a Christian is not in power.

Government is the problem when pdp is not in power.

Everything is government fault, give the same wailers power, they will do worst than the government they criticize.

Forget Tribe ..Can you allow Buhari run your business for you?
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by hegelian: 2:36pm On May 09, 2021
Kandeed:

He's well known as a troll on Nairaland and of course he's a specie that is inconsequential and should be ignored that why I told him to move far from my thread

I wouldn't lie to you, there are still lotta Yoruba people supporting Igbos at the moment. Table has turned now and people's eye are getting opened

i am one of those yorubas.. i have never been against them for fighting against injustices.. i agree that there is rival between us yoruba and igbos but our rivalry is purely economic and very healthy that project us all greater....igbos have their shortcomings like every other tribes but not a threat to our existence...
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by hegelian: 2:39pm On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Pot calling kettle black grin

so you agree to be a kettle
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Inteltower: 5:35pm On May 11, 2021
Kandeed:

Exactly bro we really do need this. we can't watch these Old men feast on our dear nation and we remain quiet

https:///KKuXRtWiYv0D2xXlXIkOnZ

Follow link to join the siege
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Kandeed: 5:38pm On May 11, 2021
Inteltower:

https:///KKuXRtWiYv0D2xXlXIkOnZ
Follow link to join the siege
Web page not available bro
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Inteltower: 12:37am On May 12, 2021
Kandeed:

Chat me up on whatsapp
+2348136156015
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Yankee101: 12:48am On May 12, 2021
I support this
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Inteltower: 7:05pm On May 23, 2021
Kandeed:

That's not a web page
Its whatsapp

Drop your number instead so that i can add u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Elders Accuse Southern Governors Of Building Ethnic Monsters / IPOB, ESN Not Unknown Gunmen – Nnamdi Kanu Insists / Newsbuhari’s Imo Visit: Shehu Sani Reacts As Residents Obey IPOB, Desert Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.