Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,840 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown (1685 Views)

EndBadGovernance Protest: Full Speech By IGP Egbetokun / Solomon Dalung Joins #endbadgovernance Protest In Plateau / Nigerians In UK Kick Off #endbadgovernance Protest In London, Demand Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Kandeed: 8:37pm On May 08, 2021
An incident birthed the recent #EndSars protest and what started like a Joke became real and a million man match. I'm indeed thinking with what's going on in the country now, if we refuse to rise up now our posterity will curse us, they'll spit on our Graves and ask us in chains why we refuse to rise when we are supposed to. you all think it's all about waiting till 2023 bfr we boot out the failure?? Guys Northerners might not be as educated as we all know but forget it they play politics like a PhD holder and the fact that our vote would never count is the reason why we gotta hit the street now while we still got the time. Every village you step Into today, you see a Fulani settlement, more are still trooping In from different countries, lot of them are in the NASS and some folks are thinking it all bout 2023 or we got to wait till 2023?? No sir/ma cuz by then you will not even feel safe to come outta ur House let alone voting for the man of ur choice cuz security agent would be everywhere in the guise of protection against bandits attack and further help rigging.

Nigerians we really need to rise now and NOW is the time. See y'all have to put fear aside o seriously what's coming on this Country if you got eyes you'd know what I'm talking about. we can't trust our leaders even to the Local government chairman to speak for us, we really gotta Rise and speak for ourselves and ourselves only as we are the worse hit if anything happens. or who get Private jet among us? who get dual citizenship here? Do you get the Big picture now??

Look I used to have soo much fate in this country that Traveling abroad don't interest me but a country with a population of over 200m and some men not up to 2k are truncating it for us. Something must be done asap. all my thread always get deleted so I won't be surprised if this is to, but in the main time think deep
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Fooolishbuharri: 8:49pm On May 08, 2021
It won't happen! It will never happen when there are jackals even here on nairaland who'd encourage and pray for the security agencies to shoot you and steal your body! Nigeria is one of those overly religious countries that are so evil and wicked at heart that even the devil takes cover when they commit.

If you still have faith in this country, I pity you mi compadre! I used to, &turned down an opportunity to travel out in 2010. Today God has helped me, I have some change and I'm currently processing a second passport for me and my immediate family. You know why? Because with these happenings, it's best you have a plan B for when doomsday arrives!
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 08, 2021
Government is not the problem, you are the problem.

Government is the problem when their tribe man is not in power.

Government is the problem when a Christian is not in power.

Government is the problem when pdp is not in power.

Everything is government fault, give the same wailers power, they will do worst than the government they criticize.

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Kandeed: 8:52pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You shouldn't comment on my post ever.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 08, 2021
Kandeed:

You shouldn't comment on my post ever.

Come and cut my fingers grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Kandeed: 8:58pm On May 08, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:
It won't happen! It will never happen when there are jackals even here on nairaland who'd encourage and pray for the security agencies to shoot you and steal your body! Nigeria is one of those overly religious countries that are so evil and wicked at heart that even the devil takes cover when they commit.

If you still have faith in this country, I pity you mi compadre! I used to, &turned down an opportunity to travel out in 2010. Today God has helped me, I have some change and I'm currently processing a second passport for me and my immediate family. You know why? Because with these happenings, it's best you have a plan B for when doomsday arrives!

You're not lying while the protest was going on I read how Lotta folks even youth was condemning the protest cheering the police to deal ruthlessly with us. aftermath these foolish folks turned it to a Yoruba-igbo thing with many cursing at DJ switch. Lotta dumbos are in this country but nevertheless someone still gotta speak. At the moment I'm also stalling traveling and relocating abroad cuz I've weighed my options and here seem better but the fact that no one is hitting the street to say Enough is enough is what is frustrating and annoying me
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Fooolishbuharri: 9:13pm On May 08, 2021
Kandeed:

You're not lying while the protest was going on I read how Lotta folks even youth was condemning the protest cheering the police to deal ruthlessly with us. aftermath these foolish folks turned it to a Yoruba-igbo thing with many cursing at DJ switch. Lotta dumbos are in this country but nevertheless someone still gotta speak. At the moment I'm also stalling traveling and relocating abroad cuz I've weighed my options and here seem better but the fact that no one is hitting the street to say Enough is enough is what is frustrating and annoying me

Glad you've seen the light. It's an age long political strategy called divide and conquer. With people like that in this country, nothing good can ever come out of her. Every sensitive issue, they'd add the tribal or religious sentiments to try to derail it. It happened with endsars. You also saw the patami issue right? Some outrightly came out to say that for calling out a terrorist sympathizer, we were being islamophobic.?

Better leave this country quickly before the doors are shut. Nigeria is breathing her last, which is why buhari and his cronies are gorging themselves on our common patrimony. If there's Nigeria by 2023, it will take at least another 30 years to undo what buhari has done
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by johnmartus(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2021
End the bad governance in your state first at least not Buhari is a governor of your state or did your governor complain to you that Buhari don't pay him federal allocations monthly.
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Fooolishbuharri: 9:22pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Everything is government fault, give the same wailers power, they will do worst than the government they criticize.

Hope now you see why on the other thread I inferred y'all lacked common sense. This isn't about having a different opinion, this is foolishness because it's tantamount to seeing your neighbors house burn, but some how deny it's burning simply because it's not yet reached your own house.

What's the correlation between what the OP said and this gibberish you regurgitated all over here? SMH

@ kandeed you saw what I said about these people inserting tribal, religious & regional sentiments to anything they are unable to counter with superior argument? Don't engage this troll anymore because he's one of their agents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Fooolishbuharri: 9:32pm On May 08, 2021
johnmartus:
End the bad governance in your state first at least not Buhari is a governor of your state or did your governor complain to you that Buhari don't pay him federal allocations monthly.

I guess his state governor also subtly tells you to vacate your land for the fulanis to avoid being killed. I guess his governor is the one who's turned the FG to a govt of the north. Oh maybe it's his governor who also gives the murderous fulanis security coverage after perpetrating crimes. It's his governor who is appealing to terrorists to stop kidnapping and killing school children yet finds no problems with sending the armed forces to kill and maim unarmed protesters.

Your hypocrisy stinks! You're not worthy of being called an Omoluabi because you're a shame! An Omoluabi is a steadfast yoruba man who stands for the truth- Sees and says it the way it is. I'm glad sane yorubas are more in number than you hypocritical spawns of hell!

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Kandeed: 9:34pm On May 08, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Hope now you see why on the other thread I inferred y'all lacked common sense. This isn't about having a different opinion, this is foolishness because it's tantamount to seeing your neighbors house burn, but some how deny it's burning simply because it's not yet reached your own house.

What's the correlation between what the OP said and this gibberish you regurgitated all over here? SMH

@ kandeed you saw what I said about these people inserting tribal, religious & regional sentiments to anything they are unable to counter with superior argument? Don't engage this troll anymore because he's one of their agents

He's well known as a troll on Nairaland and of course he's a specie that is inconsequential and should be ignored that why I told him to move far from my thread

I wouldn't lie to you, there are still lotta Yoruba people supporting Igbos at the moment. Table has turned now and people's eye are getting opened
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Kandeed: 9:38pm On May 08, 2021
johnmartus:

I've said what I can say it's left to y'all to bring bout a change you want that's if you need it. Fooolishbuharri gave an advice which I'm thinking over and I'll take leaving these clime

Nigerians truly deserve what they get and I hope y'all enjoy it in full pending the time my Visa is approved imma stay safe and travel or go out less if the insecurity would consume anybody it's not me
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Fooolishbuharri: 9:48pm On May 08, 2021
Kandeed:

I've said what I can say it's left to y'all to bring bout a change you want that's if you need it. Fooolishbuharri gave an advice which I'm thinking over and I'll take leaving these clime

Nigerians truly deserve what they get and I hope y'all enjoy it in full pending the time my Visa is approved imma stay safe and travel or go out less

Stay safe Bro! Only travel around the country, when you NEED to travel. If it's not important, stay put pending when you get to leave this hell hole. I've been shot at by those fulani terrorists along Lafia road in 2018 so I know what I'm talking. These Animals were stationed in between two police checkpoints just 1 KM apart.

On getting o the next checkpoint, the only thing the police could tell us was we were lucky. No single attempt to go rout them even when we told them the occupants of a Sharon bus packed there had been kidnapped by them. So I knew It will only get worse! You should have seen what the bullet did to my car Lol
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by ygowon: 9:58pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This guy and the rest BMC guys are the problem. I started observing helinues when he defended the soldiers who shot to kill during the endsars. That was when I observed him and later discovered that they are many here and other social media platforms whose jobs is to defend the government and their atrocities.
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 08, 2021
ygowon:
This guy and the rest BMC guys are the problem. I started observing helinues when he defended the soldiers who shot to kill during the endsars. That was when I observed him and later discovered that they are many here and other social media platforms whose jobs is to defend the government and their atrocities.

Ipob defender calling people who support government the problem

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by ygowon: 10:01pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ipob defender calling people who support government the problem
What is there you are supporting government about. If you want to support them, tell them the truth where they are going wrong. Not defending them for their wrongs and you call it support.
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 08, 2021
ygowon:
What is there you are supporting government about. If you want to support them, tell them the truth where they are going wrong. Not defending them for their wrongs and you call it support.

Pot calling kettle black grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by ygowon: 10:33pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

u always sound funny when I challenge u because u always lack points grin grin grin You need to read wide and do more research so as to be versatile
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 08, 2021
ygowon:
u always sound funny when I challenge u because u always lack points grin grin grin You need to read wide and do more research so as to be versatile

You a very good comedian i wish you can take your own advice

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by ygowon: 10:41pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You a very good comedian i wish you can take your own advice
You were asked why you love Nigeria and u couldn't give any reason. You are a complete dumb ball.

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 08, 2021
ygowon:
You were asked why you love Nigeria and u couldn't give any reason. You are a complete dumb ball.

Veey funny comedian.

I just learnt a new word called dumb ball grin

Dumb ball.....that is the word of a genius grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Inteltower: 10:46pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

One the foolish ones

All he does is to support evil & talk out of point. Just monitoring you & helinues.
You heartless touts that are lap dogs of the fg.

I call it a waste of time sha.
A fool will never take correction or mend his ways except for God's intervention

2 Likes

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by ygowon: 10:48pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Veey funny comedian.

I just learnt a new word called dumb ball grin

Dumb ball.....that is the word of a genius grin

I wish you had points to carry on
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Inteltower: 10:48pm On May 08, 2021
Kandeed:
An incident birthed the recent #EndSars protest and what started like a Joke became real and a million man match. I'm indeed thinking with what's going on in the country now, if we refuse to rise up now our posterity will curse us, they'll spit on our Graves and ask us in chains why we refuse to rise when we are supposed to. you all think it's all about waiting till 2023 bfr we boot out the failure?? Guys Northerners might not be as educated as we all know but forget it they play politics like a PhD holder and the fact that our vote would never count is the reason why we gotta hit the street now while we still got the time. Every village you step Into today, you see a Fulani settlement, more are still trooping In from different countries, lot of them are in the NASS and some folks are thinking it all bout 2023 or we got to wait till 2023?? No sir/ma cuz by then you will not even feel safe to come outta ur House let alone voting for the man of ur choice cuz security agent would be everywhere in the guise of protection against bandits attack and further help rigging.

Nigerians we really need to rise now and NOW is the time. See y'all have to put fear aside o seriously what's coming on this Country if you got eyes you'd know what I'm talking about. we can't trust our leaders even to the Local government chairman to speak for us, we really gotta Rise and speak for ourselves and ourselves only as we are the worse hit if anything happens. or who get Private jet among us? who get dual citizenship here? Do you get the Big picture now??

Look I used to have soo much fate in this country that Traveling abroad don't interest me but a country with a population of over 200m and some men not up to 2k are truncating it for us. Something must be done asap. all my thread always get deleted so I won't be surprised if this is to, but in the main time think deep

Am working on something.
A massive vendetta
And will need comrades in the fight for the deserved change we need

Lets join force

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by ygowon: 10:50pm On May 08, 2021
Inteltower:

One the foolish ones

All he does is to support evil & talk out of point. Just monitoring you & helinues.
You heartless touts that are lap dogs of the fg.

I call it a waste of time sha.
A fool will never take correction or mend his ways except for God's intervention
Don't worry about them. Na me fit them. I am always free so I have time for all of them enemies of progress
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 08, 2021
ygowon:
I wish you had points to carry on

Why should i have points for someone that has no point? grin
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by omoharry(f): 10:52pm On May 08, 2021
Nigerians cannot ..we are bunch of coward and our men are lily livered.
Our men should put on skirt instead of wearing trousers, becos they lack the Courage to unite and protect their land .
The only thing they are good at is bashing women online and fight among themselves over stupid things to make them feel superior over another ethnic group .
Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 08, 2021
Inteltower:

Am working on something.
A massive vendetta
And will need comrades in the fight for the deserved change we need

Lets join force

grin grin grin

Dreamers and foolery go hand in hand grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown by ygowon: 10:53pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Why should i have points for someone that has no point? grin
can you proof it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sporadic Gunshots In Ubakala, Communities Under Attack By Suspected Herdsmen / Saraki-led Senate Made Buhari Fail In His First Term- Lawan / Another Emir Of Kano Enthroned Months After Sanusi's Dethronement (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.