Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya (41604 Views)

Police Arrest Masquerade Who Flogged A Nurse In Nsukka, Enugu / Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Rosskiiku: 8:11pm On May 09, 2021
nairalee:
All these rubbish don't work. If it does native doctor for Don kill Buhari since.

If it's real ba, what stops Nigeria as a nation from inviting all native doctors to form a Justice league and pay them huge money to kill Shekau and Boko Haram members?

By the criteria you are using, christianity and islam don't work either.

Pray to your christian or islamic god now for 10 million dollars to hit your account tomorrow morning, and see if it happens.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by miraculousGod(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2021
This is a libywood movie.
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Frankiss44(m): 9:15pm On May 09, 2021
Leonel52:

Can I send you my WhatsApp contact?
Ok
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Badgers14: 9:59pm On May 09, 2021
MitCHELL98:

She posted a video of her licking a vibrator dressed in a see-through net dress and also smoking, I still have the video on my phone sef.

Ok, thanks for your candid explanation.

Well, while what she did was not an admirable act... the beating was excessive, my goodness.

I was asking myself what could she have possibly done to be beaten like that naked and posted on the internet.
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by pacespot(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2021
I watched the video on Twitter, the beating was too much really, a naked full grown woman is being beaten right on her vagi*nal. I thought the poster said it was an igbo father beating her daughter, so it is Kenya?
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by Phcmayor(m): 5:18am On May 10, 2021
A native doctor wants more fan and customers even fame follow
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by temitope27(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2021
Leonel52:

Can I get it via WhatsApp?
yes can I av ur number
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by dododawa1: 12:06pm On May 10, 2021
PoliteActivist:

If this worked Bubu would have died long ago!
we are not talking DEATH here but betterment of Nigerians by traditional/religious people
Re: Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya by sugarbeesmith(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2021
Leonel52:

Can you direct me to a link to watch the video?
. I only have it on my phone..don't have links

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja / Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend, Tries To Strangle Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.