Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda (19294 Views)

Wike: No Understanding Yet To Support Any Presidential Candidate / Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Wike: No Reasonable Government Will Have Isa Pantami As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by Kuginzi: 5:23am On May 09, 2021
Ride on Wike! Pls finish the IPOB terrorists in Rivers.

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by kingbee90: 5:23am On May 09, 2021
joyairemiya:
IPOB really giving Wicked sleepless nights especially since MNK placed bounty on his head

I actually felt for you guys when Buhari labelled you as Terrorists but now I have confirmed that ipob is a terrorist organization.
How can you people be happy that police men were killed? People's sons, brothers & breadwinners.
Well, na wike & buhari fit una.
BIAFRA IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by duni04(m): 5:23am On May 09, 2021
Another boko haram like insurgency brewing in the south east. Boko haram started as a sect of guys with strange ways but they were peaceful. A certain givernor then ordered thd police to kill their members. Boko haram protested peacefully and their members were still killed. Today we know the rest of the story. Tbe same cycle playing out in the East today. After the police, the army will be brought in and that's where the story will end for Nigeria. Nigeria cannot fight boko haram in the North East, bandits in the North west and IPOD in the East. The country will collapse.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On May 09, 2021
The governor, reiterated that no amount of intimidation or cruel resort to barbaric attacks will make the State succumb to secessionist agenda of those who are bent on plunging Nigeria into another unwarranted crisis.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by adabaraabdul: 5:27am On May 09, 2021
Is it possible for a state government to fold her arms while unknown gunmen continue to kill her policemen and also these same unknown gunmen continue to destroy police buildings and installations? This is unheard of.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by kingbee90: 5:30am On May 09, 2021
IduNaOba:
It's official
Wike is afraid
Team wicked wike come and see your man being gentle and scared.
Thought he will unleash soldiers as usual??

We said that a time is coming when those who murdered sleep stay so awake tjsy they will start hallucinating.

Wike should repeat the obigbo atrocity nah
MNK said obigbo massacre won't happen again an dhe kept his word.

If NA too mumu UGM will fall on them...

6 months from now these terroristic men in uniforms will know their place

I am Igbo but I don't support this foolishness.
You IPOB supporters are not diffrnt from killer Fulani herdsmen.
Biafra failed before, Biafra will fail again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by Phcmayor(m): 5:30am On May 09, 2021
Wike go and seat down we are not discussing Real Madrid and Chelsea here

1 Like

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by Nobody: 5:30am On May 09, 2021
He didn't know P.H HAS BEEN PROPOSED CAPITAL OF BIAFRA?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by Patrioticman007(m): 5:32am On May 09, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Wike is a real man, any ipigidiots or esn terrorists that want to destabilize you state must be sent to their creator like that bastard, ikongo or ikonso whatever

Why worry about these elements, knowing fully welcome that KARMA will serve them hot akpu with banga soup.

1 Like

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by learnedman(m): 5:40am On May 09, 2021
Unknown gun men are wasting time,they fastest way to divide Nigeria is to cripple Nigeria's oil production to zero,then the zoo and the rest of the world will pay attention,hit Nigeria where it hurts most,cripple Nigeria oil production,bomb and destroy the oil rigs both offshore and onshore,blow up all the oil pipe lines!!

4 Likes

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by ogwumgbe: 5:46am On May 09, 2021
Admissionclass:
From egbema/ndoni down to opobo and bonny is alaigbo binni migrants are free to relocate back to their homeland in Edo,ipob will pay you tfare.

true talk his useless name is Nyesom Wike ( Onyesom Chibuike) The useless man just denied his igbo ancestry just because of crumbs given to him by Fulani, we are taking back all our lands, keep boasting you moronic chest beating governor

5 Likes

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by kingsceedon(m): 5:51am On May 09, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Wike, they will get you eventually - you will pay for all the innocent blood that you have spilled. If you like impose curfew in your own bedroom, your time is coming.

My brother nobody or group of people can waste the innocent blood of the Igbos and made away with it, we must surely revenge no matter how many years it takes, I'm just pitying those Fulanis and their colleagues in the south east, they should wait until Buhari tenure ended, them they will see the full wrath of the Igbos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by chiefobdk(m): 5:57am On May 09, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
wetin concern me with that, you can burn your land to ashes, i no care

E no concern u yet u don post 3000 words for dis thread. Cry my dear unity beggar

6 Likes

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by chiefobdk(m): 5:59am On May 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Why worry about these elements, knowing fully welcome that KARMA will serve them hot akpu with banga soup.
another unity beggar crying more than the bereaved.

Is it ur karma..
I guess ur people in Benin Republic are on thr own karma as we type..

Today Sunday thr watery beans sure for them

4 Likes

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by kingsceedon(m): 6:08am On May 09, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Your spelt wasn't even correct

Educated illiterate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by kingsceedon(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2021
kingbee90:

I actually felt for you guys when Buhari labelled you as Terrorists but now I have confirmed that ipob is a terrorist organization.
How can you people be happy that police men were killed? People's sons, brothers & breadwinners.
Well, na wike & buhari fit una.
BIAFRA IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

Imbe, where are you when the Zoogeria soldiers and police men were busy killing unarmed civilians protesting peacefully on the streets? this is pay back time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by Aninri: 6:19am On May 09, 2021
SmartProf:

Your spelling isn't even correct.
But at least you know what he meant.
Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by annyz: 6:21am On May 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
Why do I sense fear and tense in wikes voice??

The wicked wike I knew would have threatened thunder and lightening,why the sudden low and brief address from wike, won't he declare state of emergency on the affected areas as he did in obigbo??

I'm not understanding again or are the military on strike ni??

Because the places are not Igbo settlements.
Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by mvem(m): 6:23am On May 09, 2021
joyairemiya:
IPOB really giving Wicked sleepless nights especially since MNK placed bounty on his head
but ESN claims they are not UGM killing police and destroying police station and theor job bis in the bush, claiming the FG wants to smear their name. Abaribe recently said all these attacks are by foreign elements to destabilise the SE. So what's your take?
Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by mvem(m): 6:26am On May 09, 2021
ogwumgbe:

true talk his useless name is Nyesom Wike ( Onyesom Chibuike) The useless man just denied his igbo ancestry just because of crumbs given to him by Fulani, we are taking back all our lands, keep boasting you moronic chest beating governor
that's how another internal crisis/war will occur. Soon other tribes within will accuse igbos of what igbos accuse the fulani, that's trying to take land you feel is yours...aat the end you are doing samething you accuse the fulani of doing...Same thing happened in South Sudan. After sep seperation they started fighting within themselves
Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by annyz: 6:27am On May 09, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/no-amount-of-attacks-will-make-rivers-state-succumb-to-secessionist-agenda-wike/

Please pay millions to the family of each police man killed as you did in the past.

1 Like

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by annyz: 6:30am On May 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
Why do I sense fear and tense in wikes voice??

The wicked wike I knew would have threatened thunder and lightening,why the sudden low and brief address from wike, won't he declare state of emergency on the affected areas as he did in obigbo??

I'm not understanding again or are the military on strike ni??

No payment of Millions to family members of killed police officers?

1 Like

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by Conrod: 6:53am On May 09, 2021
kingbee90:

I am Igbo but I don't support this foolishness.
You IPOB supporters are not diffrnt from killer Fulani herdsmen.
Biafra failed before, Biafra will fail again.
You better ask your mom some critical questions because ur not igbo,as for biafra,o g'eme gi voom n'anya.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by RobbStark(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2021
Admissionclass:
From egbema/ndoni down to opobo and bonny is alaigbo binni migrants are free to relocate back to their homeland in Edo,ipob will pay you tfare.

Continue dreaming and believing that Opobo and Bonny are alaigbo. Time is coming it will shook you.
Be in your house and be claiming people

1 Like

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by Iykoto86(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2021
Admissionclass:
waiting concern edo man here now,?bros go church leave nairaland alone this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by Onepeople: 7:20am On May 09, 2021
I remember this idiot giving 20million to each of the police and military officers that lost their lives during the endsars, what has changed now? Chima ikwunado was killed by this same set if evils wike never said a word either to the family or the media.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by evsimmigration: 7:22am On May 09, 2021
Hahahhahahaa..You guys will not kill person here

GodHatesBigots:

grin
Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by Daum: 7:36am On May 09, 2021
Iykoto86:
waiting concern edo man here now,?bros go church leave nairaland alone this morning.

I tire my brother
Life hard us, dem still one drag us for coltar

1 Like

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by Hseffa: 7:37am On May 09, 2021
Bialegend:
Bravado of a mugu. They will soon reach to your government house. Stay there dey make mouth. Thought you closed Rivers state borders?
What is it about your zone that you people refused to stay in it and do your hustling?
Rather than collectively being nomadic economic urchins every where? Roaming up and down.
Something is wrong that scares you people about your land. What?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2021
Really??

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP To Makinde's Deputy, Olaniyan: Resign Immediately Or Be removed from Office / Eidul-mawlid: FG Declares Monday, October 10 Public Holiday / 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.