Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Thomas Tuchel And Chelsea Appreciation Post - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Tuchel And Chelsea Appreciation Post (283 Views)

FA Confirm Punishments For Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte After Touchline Spat / Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Tuchel And Chelsea Appreciation Post by AMAMABENN(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2021
26th January 2021, Tuchel Joins Chelsea.

27th January 2021: "We'll build a Team that nobody wants to play against."

Rivals were laughing at his comments when he said those words just a day after joining the club!

Better start taking this man seriously cause he ain't messing around!

On the 26th of January, the day before Tuchel’s first game in charge, Chelsea were in 10th place.

Just over 3 months later, Chelsea have moved up to 3rd place in the table.

Thomas Tuchel has beaten these teams since joining Chelsea:

✅ Tottenham
✅ Atlético Madrid
✅ Liverpool
✅ Porto
✅ Manchester City (twice)
✅ Real Madrid

What a start to life at the Bridge.

He has also Beaten these Coaches:

✅ Mourinho × 1
✅ Simeone × 2
✅ Klopp × 1
✅ Ancelotti × 1
✅ Guardiola × 2
✅ Zidane × 1

� Thomas Tuchel LOVES a win in the big games.

Chelsea Is Currently;

� 3rd In the premier League
� In The Final of F. A Cup
� In The Final of The Champions League.

Chelsea Might Just Do A Double This Season.

We've been hugely impressive on the Big Stage Lately especially with Dangerous Counter Attacks.

What An amazing time to be a Chelsea Fan �.

God bless you Thomas TUCHEL for making Chelsea FC become the pride of London, Again!. �✨�

We've Got To Keep The Blue Flag Flying High.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Tuchel And Chelsea Appreciation Post by javaguru: 9:11pm On May 08, 2021
greatest win ever if they win win, FA, UCL and women champion league,
bigger loss if they lose the 3 finals, I wish them luck.
Re: Thomas Tuchel And Chelsea Appreciation Post by Duru9(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2021
I be United fans

But i must confess
This coach had done well

I know he will succeed because chelsea and Dotmund playing partner is similar

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona President Wants Koeman Face-to-face Meeting After Levante Draw / Boosted 20 Odds. Aston Villa V Chelsea. / Sergio Aguero 'has A Problem With Pep Guardiola And Is Not Happy With How His Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.