Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Eyowo microfinance bank are legit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eyowo microfinance bank are legit (1811 Views)

ZEFA Microfinance Bank Staff Pushed Vivian Omo To Death / Scam Alert Oluwaseun Arowojobe Of Eyowo Microfinance Bank Account No 1886198757 / Eyowo Microfinance Bank Are Not Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyowo microfinance bank are legit by Gtuns(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2021
So, guys thanks for the advice and contributions

I have finally confirmed that Eyowo microfinance bank are not scam, they are 100% legit

Infact you can contact them for your fast hastle free and low interest rates loan
Re: Eyowo microfinance bank are legit by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 08, 2021
i don't know o
but i'll advise you that you manage that 10% if you have it. than risk it
especially this time wey 9ja don dry
hungry lions and antelopes everywhere
Re: Eyowo microfinance bank are legit by dyangprof(m): 4:59am On May 09, 2021
In some cases in the microfinance bank, one need to pay Loan Guarantee Savings (LGS) before one can have access to loan as unfront charges but the LGS will still be yours but you will only have access to it after the repayment of the the loan

But in this your case, I smell scam because you ought to have been informed before the processing of the loan
Re: Eyowo microfinance bank are legit by Gtuns(m): 5:11am On May 09, 2021
dyangprof:
In some cases in the microfinance bank, one need to pay Loan Guarantee Savings (LGS) before one can have access to loan as unfront charges but the LGS will still be yours but you will only have access to it after the repayment of the the loan

But in this your case, I smell scam because you ought to have been informed before the processing of the loan

This is exactly what he told me though, he said I will have access to the money after some time
Re: Eyowo microfinance bank are legit by dyangprof(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2021
Gtuns:

This is exactly what he told me though, he said I will have access to the money after some time

So it's not a scam

It's real and genuine
Re: Eyowo microfinance bank are legit by Thomthom(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2021
I will just advice you to be careful and Goole the company. Name to no if they are genuine because almost everything you see these days are scam
Re: Eyowo microfinance bank are legit by ebuka440: 8:23pm On May 09, 2021
They are scammers Bro. Take to your heels. How can one ask you to pay for the loan that you are yet to receive
Re: Eyowo microfinance bank are legit by Damastermind(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2021
Hey bro,
So Eyowo Microfinance Bank is a licensed microFinance bank in Nigeria and its operations are genuine. I think that the 10% is simply equity contribution towards the loan you want to take, most likely because you are a first time customer. This is standard practice within the financial services, and this contribution is actually "your money" and not a cost of processing your loan in anyway. Do you get? Everybody else does it.
You can check Google for their website so you can read up more about them - www.eyowo.com

ebuka440:
They are scammers Bro. Take to your heels. How can one ask you to pay for the loan that you are yet to receive

1 Like

Re: Eyowo microfinance bank are legit by caesarjayjay: 2:10pm On May 10, 2021
Hmmm, I believe you have nothing to worry about.

As far as I know, Eyowo MFB is a fully licensed microfinance bank.

I didn’t have to pay any 10% though because I’m an existing customer. I believe the 10% you are referring to might be equity contribution towards the loan if you are a first time customer. From the little I know, this is standard practice for financial service providers.

Even if you pay such, it is still your money and not a processing

Well, you can sha get more info or reach out to them directly - www.eyowo.com
Re: Eyowo microfinance bank are legit by caesarjayjay: 2:11pm On May 10, 2021
Yeah, you should get your money after some time. In that case, it's not a payment.
Re: Eyowo microfinance bank are legit by ebuka440: 7:29pm On May 10, 2021
OK Bro

Damastermind:
Hey bro,
So Eyowo Microfinance Bank is a licensed microFinance bank in Nigeria and its operations are genuine. I think that the 10% is simply equity contribution towards the loan you want to take, most likely because you are a first time customer. This is standard practice within the financial services, and this contribution is actually "your money" and not a cost of processing your loan in anyway. Do you get? Everybody else does it.
You can check Google for their website so you can read up more about them - www.eyowo.com

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Where Is Our Brother"slawormir"? / Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women / Viral Video Of New Naira Notes From 2003, 19years Ago (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.