Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women (1806 Views)

Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks / Violated By Their Fathers, Why Some Men Sexually Abuse, Impregnate Own Daughters / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by Vixenn(f): 12:14am On Dec 01, 2021
Zimbabwean police are worried at the increasing rate of sexual abuse of zimbabwean men by the women for ritual purpose_ it is believed the semen brings great wealth.

It has taken over a year before any arrest could be made, and on Monday three women are to go on trial in the capital, Harare, over the allegations which have shocked the country.

A victim, who asked to be anonymous, gave an account on national television in July of his experience which happened after he was offered a lift by a group of three women in the capital.

"One of the women threw water in my face and they injected me with something that gave me a strong sexual desire," he said.

They stopped the car and made me have sex with each of them several times, using condoms.

"When they had finished they left me in the bush totally naked.

"Some people gathering grass helped me by calling the police, who took me to hospital to deal with the effects of this drug that I had been given, as the urge to have sex was still there."

The women were arrested with evidence of over 30 condoms found in their car. They however claimed to be prostitutes and have been released on bail.

Source : https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-15876968
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by illicit(m): 12:15am On Dec 01, 2021
tongue
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by Brainard22: 1:06am On Dec 01, 2021
On my way to Zimbabwe
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by Freestainworld(m): 2:05am On Dec 01, 2021
When will Temi abuse me, I promise not to tell the police
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by Banjulthompson: 6:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Dammn
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by gift2xl: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2021
Brainard22:
On my way to Zimbabwe

Pls inform your family incase you did not come back. Hot blood
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by dynicks(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2021
sad
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2021
The men above, they don't care that this man is a victim of rape...

Later, they would start to argue that young boys aren't being given the same attention as young girls...or that no one cares for men who have been sexually abused.

When y'all joke with cases such as this, how do you expect to be taken seriously...

One idiot above even commented that he wants to move there... To be raped?! undecided

Men don't care sh**...not even for themselves.

If this had been a woman, other woman would have rallied around her to offer their support...

This same men are the ones who would later attack feminists for not fighting for their rights... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by NOwazobia: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2021
Wonderment.

Men using women in Nigeria. While in Zimbabwe, is the other way wrong.
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by Rickmann: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Vixenn:
Zimbabwean police are worried at the increasing rate of sexual abuse of zimbabwean men by the women for ritual purpose_ it is believed the semen brings great wealth.

It has taken over a year before any arrest could be made, and on Monday three women are to go on trial in the capital, Harare, over the allegations which have shocked the country.

A victim, who asked to be anonymous, gave an account on national television in July of his experience which happened after he was offered a lift by a group of three women in the capital.

"One of the women threw water in my face and they injected me with something that gave me a strong sexual desire," he said.

They stopped the car and made me have sex with each of them several times, using condoms.

"Some people gathering grass helped me by calling the police, who took me to hospital to deal with the effects of this drug that I had been given, as the urge to have sex was still there."

The women were arrested with evidence of over 30 condoms found in their car. They however claimed to be prostitutes and have been released on bail.

I see most guys wishing it was Nigeria. grin

Hmmm

Trust me ,if this happens here eh, na padlocked boxers we go dey wear cos our ladies will go extreme.

So careful what you wish for.
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by Gadafii: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2021
zimbabwe women are light years ahead into the future compared to their Nigerian counterparts.

the future is a rapist cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by ORIAYO70(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2021
Brainard22:
On my way to Zimbabwe

Greet the 3 women
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by Silvernus2020(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Vixenn:

There's no pleasure of any sort in being raped, be you a male or female,.... That shit really strike a bad chord in someone's head and it's very hard to overcome the disorder. cry

I don't wish my enemy should get raped, angry those saying they wish they were the one, believe me, that's a very horrible wish.
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by TheWolfen(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Avoid Zimbabwe o.
In fact is there are sane country on this planet? Everybody just get their own for body. Nawa o
Re: Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women by Winningbot: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
The men above, they don't care that this man is a victim of rape...

Later, they would start to argue that young boys aren't being given the same attention as young girls...or that no one cares for men who have been sexually abused.

When y'all joke with cases such as this, how do you expect to be taken seriously...

One idiot above even commented that he wants to move there... To be raped?! undecided

Men don't care sh**...not even for themselves.

If this had been a woman, other woman would have rallied around her to offer their support...

This same men are the ones who would later attack feminists for not fighting for their rights... undecided
true

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Screams & Assaults A Bus Driver In UK (Pics/Video) / This Story Will Make You Think Twice Before Helping A Woman In Trouble Abroad / Uniport Aluu4 A Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.