Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State (12190 Views)

Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) / Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) / Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by ezebunafo(m): 7:31am On May 09, 2021
OBTMOS:
So they used cutlass on this people like this!!
to beat not to cut,to beat means to use the flat side of the matchet,
Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by nobilie: 7:35am On May 09, 2021
Fulani was not mentioned but we know those who make use of that kind of knife.
They are devilish and we need to be very hard on them. No need arresting and taking them to the station. Just send them to God for judgment.

2 Likes

Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by realstars: 7:47am On May 09, 2021
post=101510655:
To God be the Glory,
Great things he has done.

Thank you God for answering our prayers concerning your children.

All kidnappers, murderers and all criminals in this nation will lose their eyes before the end of this year.
So shall it be.
Same To All Of Them.
Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by ablejesus26(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2021
post=101510655:
To God be the Glory,
Great things he has done.

Thank you God for answering our prayers concerning your children.

All kidnappers, murderers and all criminals in this nation will lose their eyes before the end of this year.
So shall it be.

We no fit continue like dis till the year ends.
If your darling daddy can't get it right plss you people should help us beg him to resign and pass the baton to a more capable hands.

Bros end of the year to far to continue with this level of insecurity ooo
Do you even know how lengthy it is before the year ends??
Can you ascertain the level of destruction they must have done before then??

Abeg adjust that your prayer.

Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by luluosas(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2021
Glory be to God for this huge success
Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by Daisukee: 9:10am On May 09, 2021
During pandemic while other states shuts their borders obaseki opened edo borders and allowed fulanis in without any question
gregyboy:
In my very own edo state, the governor na ogbolor

Do you how many have been kidnap i know, the boundaries of edo state are full of this fulani monsters
Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by oilofgladness1(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2021
That woman there sells food in my office area she is a widow with about 4 little children to carter for I felt broken when I heard about her been kidnapped but I'm so elated now that she has been rescued.Its just a wicked situation we are facing in Nigeria where would she have been able raise such Ransom oh God thank you for this great news.
Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by Frankicent(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2021
But wait first. All these lies the Nigerian police and military are given us. Would it be bad if these guys walk with drone and live body cam.

Omo, this country no fit go. No drone for live fight, no body cam
Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by milcah5050: 11:21am On May 09, 2021
:In my very own edo state, the governor na ogbolorDo you how many have been kidnap i know, the boundaries of edo state are full of this fulani monsters
Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by Almaigaa: 12:26pm On May 09, 2021
stano2:
attention seeker

Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by Almaigaa: 12:32pm On May 09, 2021
ihatebuhari:
shame on you.

Since I AM NOT afraid to mention fulani herders may MYSELF or any of MY family members be kidnapped before this month ends iseeee grin grin

May death be upon all fulani kidnappers terrorising our farmers and travelers in Southern Nigeria

Corrected. grin grin grin

Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by executive12: 1:33pm On May 09, 2021
gregyboy:

Do you how many have been kidnap i know, the boundaries of edo state are full of this fulani monsters

Oshiomole would have done better

Oshiomhole, a Fulani ass licker will do better
Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by gregyboy(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2021
executive12:

Oshiomhole, a Fulani ass licker will do better

Tho he is an asslicker he is smart to handle the case without any fallout
Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by executive12: 1:44pm On May 09, 2021
Great job by the Police and the Vigilante.
Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by Eteka1(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2021
Good one there
Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by promzy555(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2021
Glance:
Police, vegilante Rescume 13 Kidnap Victims from Ahor Forest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Rz-3Ldu2A
God bless the Edo State Vigilantes.... Police wetin, abegeee
Re: Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State by NewDawn2O21: 4:26pm On May 13, 2021
gregyboy:

Oshiomole would have done better
guy how far?
Abeg I get 5 year old Facebook account.
How much you fit buy am?
I need cash like seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Youth Take Marijuana By Temi Badmus / NDLEA Seizes 34,950 Tramadol, Diazepam Capsules Going To Borno In Lagos / Impostor Slammed With 27 Month Jail Sentence For Job Scam (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.