Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance (51379 Views)

Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by sarrki(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Alleged kidnap kingpin, Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike, alias Evans has said he could estimate the financial value of his victims from a short distance.

Evans said this in a video played during his trial in an Ikeja High Court on Friday during the cross-examination of the Investigating Police Officer (IPO) Insp. Idowu Haruna by Mr Emmanuel Ochai, the defence counsel to Victor Aduba, one of Evans’ co-defendants.

The alleged kidnap kingpin, in the video, was sitting on a sofa and confessing to Haruna about various kidnappings he masterminded.

Evans gave the details of his alleged victims who mostly paid ransoms in six-figure foreign currencies with the exception of two alleged victims who paid ransoms of $1million and $2.3million each.

In the video, Haruna who is also a member of the Inspector General of Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT) asked Evans how he mapped out strategies to kidnap his alleged victims, Evans while smiling, replied simply “when you see someone that has money you will know”.

The alleged kidnapper, in the video, told the IPO that he knew that the individuals he and his alleged gang members kidnapped will pay the ransoms even if it involving selling their property to raise the funds.

He noted that through a contact who was in prison, he was able to procure arms for his kidnap operations.

He said in the video that a pharmaceutical boss, Mr Donatius Dunu who had already paid a ransom of 223,000 Euros had not finished paying the ransom in full before escaping and alerting the police.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-can-estimate-financial-value-of-victims-from-short-distance-―-evans/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by sarrki(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Evans is a confirmed criminal Nigeria ever produced

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by KUNZEH(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mad man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by ghettokid1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
What about our Terrorist President self?
When will they arrest him?

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Omihanifa: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
3years after the case never get bearing undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
I can estimate values of nairaland zombies by their post also

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by chriskosherbal(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin do you blame him sarrki cos is a thief, in his mind he is smart, he doesn't know that he is the most dullest individual on earth.

I wonder why this case is still dragging till now..naija sef. Justice delayed they say is justice denied.

15 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by ghettokid1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
sarrki:
Evans is a confirmed criminal Nigeria ever produced
While Buhari is the confirmed Terrorist Nigeria ever produced

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by TooMuchStuff: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:

Gbam

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by sweetonugbu: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Where is his cow's?.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by yarimo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
And that is IPOB role model undecided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by tartar9(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Very true,ipob have that superpower.
They have a brain duly evolved for crime.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by updatechange(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
It's pay back time Evans nemesis has caught up with you, its either you die... spend the rest of ur life in jail, or refund all the money you've collected from your suspects in the same currency.
grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by AntiWailer: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Na wa
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Sportize(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oga you need apprentice? I dey available o

For Sale!
Nikon d5300 with a 35mm Yongnuo prime lens and 18-55 kit lens and free 32gb SD card
@165k

clean perfect working condition and a great camera for both photography and video production.
location Edo st. but with good arrangement, nationwide delivery is possible

serious buyers only pls
calls/whatsapp
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by ultimate77(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Is this nigga still alive? with the gruesome offences he commited? damn!!!

Indeed we are in big shit

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Emilokoiyawon: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by anochuko01(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
i wont be shocked if he is still coordinating kidnapping from the prison

13 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by bestman09(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin[i][/i]
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Teewhy2: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pele oooh, The Estimator.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Omihanifa:
3years after the case never get bearing undecided
abi o same thing I'm thinking
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Kendumazy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
They should assign him the portfolio of embezzled funds of corrupt officials estimator. EFOCE.

Let's handle your buying and shipping from USA. check my signature
below for more details.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Olalan(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
People who do borrow pose had better have a rethink in this age of kidnapping make dem no over estimate your value

14 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Haaa undecided
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Ustec: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Evans the oga patapata of them all.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by symbianDON(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
the fulani cross-border terrorist kidnappers are far deadlier than Evans. Evans na ajebutter kidnapper....those ones na real ajekpako. I wonder when those ones would be apprehended....that is, if, the willpower to apprehend them is even there sef.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Dareal90s(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Says the next president of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by RZArecta(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Where is Wadume ? Why are the authorities hiding his case ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by IamGoke(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Is he your mentor?
Because you're pained!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by hkidola00(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Olalan:
People who do borrow pose had better have a rethink in this age of kidnapping make dem no over estimate your value
grin
Olalan:
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by PrinceMajestic: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
What abt the taraba kidnapper wadume who soldiers murdered police officers just to rescue him? What's d defence headquarters waiting for to deliver justice or it has already been settled clandestinely?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.