Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai (63971 Views)

"Flying From Cotonou To London Costs N374k": Lady Says Flight From Lagos To UK. / Travelling From Cotonou To Lagos. / Tier 2 Dependant. My Sojourn To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Derende(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
You don't need to go through Cotonou for now. You can easily go through Kenya airways from Lagos,Nigeria.
But I will advice anybody coming to search for job to shelve the plans at the moment and exercise patience for the work visa restrictions against Nigerians to be resolved by both government to avoid issues.
Oscarlidon:

Can you be stamp and you travel from Cotonou to Dubai within 3 days
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by nectarina(f): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
@Derende. Hope one will not need to stay in Kenya for 14days to quarantine before going to Dubai?
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Oscarlidon: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2021
Derende:
You don't need to go through Cotonou for now. You can easily go through Kenya airways from Lagos,Nigeria.
But I will advice anybody coming to search for job to shelve the plans at the moment and exercise patience for the work visa restrictions against Nigerians to be resolved by both government to avoid issues.

Wait, I want to understand you, do you mean that someone can fly from Nigeria to Dubai through Kenya airways now?
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by mrbrodaman: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2021
Derende:

For someone going to Dubai for medical purposes (surgery), how does the person apply? like what type of visa do you apply for? also Is it possible to now travel to Dubai directly from Nigeria or do we still need to go to Cotonou?
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Derende(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
For someone going to Dubai on medical grounds you do not need a tourist visa in order to get a medical treatment. It is your sponsor, that is the hospital where you will receive medical treatment that is in charge of arranging your visa/patient entry permit as it is called.
The hospital has to be licenced and registered in the UAE for them to be able to sponsor your visa/patient entry permit.

It is possible to travel with Kenya airways from Nigeria to Dubai irrespective of your status, all you need is to call Kenya airways and state your case, you will be told all the necessary requirements you need to meet for you to travel from Lagos, Nigeria.

And note that currently there is an embargo on tourist visa for males below the age of 35 by the UAE government, though there are ways your sponsor can bypass the process.
mrbrodaman:

For someone going to Dubai for medical purposes (surgery), how does the person apply? like what type of visa do you apply for? also Is it possible to now travel to Dubai directly from Nigeria or do we still need to go to Cotonou?
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by mustyy: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Please i need advice
How long will it take to travel to Dubai from Nigeria through Cotonou
Do we need to quarantine for 14 days in Cotonou
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Derende(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
You don't need to go through Cotonou. Just book your flight through Kenya airlines. Before making payment call Kenya airline customer service to know the basic requirements to fly from Nigeria.
mustyy:
Please i need advice
How long will it take to travel to Dubai from Nigeria through Cotonou
Do we need to quarantine for 14 days in Cotonou
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by hildanaj: 12:59am On Dec 13, 2021
@derende

Pls can I get your contact
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by mightyjoe746: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
@ derende
Please I need your contact bro.
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Teemothymass(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
@derende please I need your contact
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by LEGITCHUDDY: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Following since day1
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Derende(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Whatsapp: 08071488516
Teemothymass:
@derende please I need your contact
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by LEGITCHUDDY: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2022
Derende:
Whatsapp: 08071488516
boss are you back to nigeria?
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Derende(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
That is my whatsapp number
LEGITCHUDDY:

boss are you back to nigeria?
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Abover1: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2022
What is the cost of doing cotounu resident permit?
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Remnita(f): 10:40pm On May 24, 2022
Brightale:
It's now hard everywhere bro, you should have just invested all those over 1m in Nigeria. It's just like traveling to Lagos in the past, compare to now, everywhere is drrrrryyyy even Canada
Even canada see your long mouth like say you done travel out before
Una go just Dey here dey type nonsense
Meanwhile you never reach airport let alone to travel to canada
Mumu
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Remnita(f): 10:42pm On May 24, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
I know why I am saying.

From Guangzhou, South Africa, Malaysia, Dubai, Indonesia, Italy to India (or you name it); there are countless Nigerian youths languishing with no hope in life because they sold all and left Nigeria.

I wish him all the best.

So nah Nigeria here people no Dey languish ?�
/

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Traffic In 1978: Throwback Of Daily Times Front Page / Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.