Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

"Flying From Cotonou To London Costs N374k": Lady Says Flight From Lagos To UK. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Flying From Cotonou To London Costs N374k": Lady Says Flight From Lagos To UK. (1578 Views)

Flying From Abuja To Port Harcourt: Nairalander Observation: Pictures & Video / My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Flying From Cotonou To London Costs N374k": Lady Says Flight From Lagos To UK. by Morbeta11(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2023
"Flying From Cotonou To London Costs N374k": Lady Says Flight From Lagos To UK is More Costly at N1.9 million.

A Nigerian lady says it is cheaper to travel from Cotonou, Benin Republic, to London, UK instead of flying from Lagos to London The TikTok lady, Grandma Shasha said it costs about N374k to fly from Cotonou to London, while it costs about N1.9 million to fly from Lagos Shasha advised those wishing to travel from Nigeria to first go to Cotonou by road and then fly from there to London so as to save cost.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/people/1545179-flying-cotonou-london-costs-n374k-lady-flying-lagos-uk-costly-n19-million/

2 Likes

Re: "Flying From Cotonou To London Costs N374k": Lady Says Flight From Lagos To UK. by Omoawoke: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2023
A simple search will prevent you from spreading fake news
Re: "Flying From Cotonou To London Costs N374k": Lady Says Flight From Lagos To UK. by Absuchat(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Jagaban is just getting started grin
Re: "Flying From Cotonou To London Costs N374k": Lady Says Flight From Lagos To UK. by Morbeta11(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2023
Omoawoke:
A simple search will prevent you from spreading fake news

https://www.nairaland.com/7773976/intl-travels-airfares-hit-rooftop#124580115

Since you are so informed, it would have been nice you share your expertise opinion than spewing.

3 Likes

Re: "Flying From Cotonou To London Costs N374k": Lady Says Flight From Lagos To UK. by Omoawoke: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2023
Please try book same flight and check, no be only one airline dey faaa.

I saw this and tried booking across different airlines, everyone I saw, Lagos was cheaper.
Please pick up your phone and search for flight yourself and stop believing everything you read online

2 Likes

Re: "Flying From Cotonou To London Costs N374k": Lady Says Flight From Lagos To UK. by Massiveglory: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2023
Omoawoke:
Please try book same flight and check, no be only one airline dey faaa.

I saw this and tried booking across different airlines, everyone I saw, Lagos was cheaper.
Please pick up your phone and search for flight yourself and stop believing everything you read online

Lies. Stop lying. By any currency, flying from Nigeria to london is way much higher

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

France Visa Appointment In Lagos Urgently Needed / Study In New Zealand And Australia / Australia Visit In Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.